Hunter YouTube Channels?

Any popular hunters on YouTube? Not just that hunter that posts 1 guide and a bunch of other crap that doesn't go into detail. One that has been playing a hunter forever and knows what's he's talking about and knows all the secrets and tricks to max dps

7+ Year Old Account
    Bellular and Signsofkelani, though bellular doesn't make many hunter videos anymore.
    http://re-lapse.enjin.com/
    Fri Sat 9PM-1AM EST
    13/13M
    US #1 Weekend Guild
    If you have what it takes, apply.

I post boss kills and CM Gold runs, but that's about it mostly. Never thought of creating guide videos or anything really. Have 0 experience in video editing so that doesn't really help either. Also Teks, tell Samfisherr in your guild he smells of Orc poo poo :P
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    More amusing than that is the fact that the entire basis behind Sinestra as a lore character is that she was the only dragon who was able to withstand the power of Deathwing's cock.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samfisher View Post
    I post boss kills and CM Gold runs, but that's about it mostly. Never thought of creating guide videos or anything really. Have 0 experience in video editing so that doesn't really help either. Also Teks, tell Samfisherr in your guild he smells of Orc poo poo :P
    Will do 10char
    http://re-lapse.enjin.com/
    Fri Sat 9PM-1AM EST
    13/13M
    US #1 Weekend Guild
    If you have what it takes, apply.

Deleted
    Pypo is my favourite; his handle is Pypogaming on YouTube. Hilarious commentary and really entertaining PVP.