Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    What is wrong with these guys.
    Texas Justice!

The series of events started when deputies from the Victor Valley station went to a home on Zuni Road to serve a search warrant in an identity theft investigation, authorities said in a news release.
    So in addition to being a horse thief this piece of shit is an identity thief.

I honestly don't care that he got beat down because identity theft ruins people lives.

That shit takes an amazing amount of effort and persistence to recover from and it can haunt you for years.

It can keep you from getting a house, it can keep you from getting a car, it can have your student loans cut, it can outright ruin you.

So, ya, I'll turn my head as his gets bashed in.

No sympathy for criminals, sorry.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    So in addition to being a horse thief this piece of shit is an identity thief.

I honestly don't care that he got beat down because identity theft ruins people lives.

That shit takes an amazing amount of effort and persistence to recover from and it can haunt you for years.

It can keep you from getting a house, it can keep you from getting a car, it can have your student loans cut, it can outright ruin you.

So, ya, I'll turn my head as his gets bashed in.

No sympathy for criminals, sorry.
    Then you're really not gonna like it when this guy walks.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Then you're really not gonna like it when this guy walks.
    You say that like you want criminals to walk. Mainly he should have to pay for any damages from the identity theft and horse heist. Just because he got a beat down that does not excuse his civil wrongs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullarkie View Post
    Stop resisting!

was this a high speed chase? why was he running? he was putting innocent lives in danger, more so if this was at high speeds, i have no sympathy for the guy.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    You say that like you want criminals to walk. Mainly he should have to pay for any damages from the identity theft and horse heist. Just because he got a beat down that does not excuse his civil wrongs.
    No, I didn't. I don't think criminals should get away with their crimes...but that's often what happens when officers break the rules. He SHOULD have to pay for his crimes...but his case is now going to be a big embarrassment...and his civil rights were violated during his arrest.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Fexus View Post
    http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/lo...299250951.html

Enough is enough. It's time for federal legislation to overhaul all law enforcement organisations. This is completely unacceptable.
    Fuck yeah, murrica!
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    was this a high speed chase? why was he running? he was putting innocent lives in danger, more so if this was at high speeds, i have no sympathy for the guy.
    I put innocent lives in danger every time I pull my car out the garage.

The police aren't our boss, we...the taxpayers fund them to go drive around at the wee hour of mornings to catch drunk drivers and gang bangers and whatever else we want them to do. This is our tax dollars are at work to fund people to do the dirty work you or I would never want to do.

I'm not saying there aren't dirty cops. But after almost 40 years of living here, i havn't seen it myself. And I don't really hear an alternative to our current decentralized system, other than, let people do whatever the hell they want, or let the Federal gov handle it, and it will be magicly better.
    Reminder to self, this is what your dealing with on mmo-c ot
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Incidentally, I have no issue with deceiving stupid people.
    I consider anyone right of Obama to be stupid, actually.

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw this earlier today! Holy shit that's some excessive force, he puts his hands behind his back right away too.

Glad I'm not American, honestly. Not because of fear of police brutality or profiling, but because of the mindgames that are being played between the public and law enforcement. I can't imagine what's going through the average's cop's head in the wake of all this coverage and a handful of very well documented examples of brutality and out of control officers, I'd hate to be a cop and have what the public's thinking about me running through my head 24/7. And likewise, being a citizen and getting shifty looks from a cop, or worrying about bearing witness to something like this and, in a way, being powerless to stop it...not a fun scenario!

For the good ones out there it's got to be terrible, bad apples ruining the bunch. How these guys could be so stupid to beat a man like that while there's helicopters above filming the entire thing is beyond me. It's sending out the message "We don't care, we don't care about news coverage or bodycams, we don't give a shit and we couldn't care less if we're held accountable, we're going to do as we please", and that's kinda scary.

Like, I understand using force when necessary, especially when there's an immediate threat...but they're in the middle of the desert, surrounded by shrubs and sand and dirt. There's no mom holding a baby, no daycare around the corner, no traffic or pedestrians. Didn't seem like he was flailing a weapon about, didn't seem like he had to be softened up so they could get cuffs on him, the guy's down and he's giving up. So...what's the point?

God, imagine being the sheriff and seeing your subordinates, your co-workers, people you've placed trust and responsibility in doing shit like this and then having it broadcast across the country and further. The actions of a couple people have just contributed that much more fuel to the fire, have just sullied the reputations of who knows how many other officers, officers who are in no way involved or over the top John Law kind of cops. And these guys are seemingly gladly stepping into the stereotype.

That's what it seems like to me, at least. I dunno. It's all fucked, man.
    Last edited by MonsieuRoberts; 2015-04-11 at 08:22 AM.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account
    You want to federalize local law enforcement? No thanks. No fucking thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I don't understand what the criminals on all these videos are thinking. They are fleeing from the police on high speeds, making them chase them, risk their and civilian lives just to catch the bastard... Then, after 20 minutes of chase, the criminal makes a mistake and his car crashes / horse falls / he stumbles or whatever - and only then, when he sees there is no way to escape, he puts his arms behind his back and expects the officers to just calmly tie him and take him to the car? I mean, yes, in the ideal world that's what would happen. But in our world, police officers are not just some robots programmed to do their job perfectly, they have feelings and emotions - you can imagine how they feel after a long, exhausting and dangerous chase, and, of course, excessive violence is likely to happen.

Not saying that such cases should not be investigated and the policemen having applied excessive force should not be put on trial... But, really, why is it so surprising for many people that such accidents happen?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    Glad I'm not American, honestly.
    Honestly, I'm glad you are not American either.

edit: wtf it is with peopl prefacing their shit with "honestly" lately, even the guy right after is doing that. Are you usually lying and only preface the truthful moments with this term? is this a European thing?
    Last edited by jugzilla; 2015-04-11 at 08:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Honestly, I don't understand what the criminals on all these videos are thinking. They are fleeing from the police on high speeds, making them chase them, risk their and civilian lives just to catch the bastard... Then, after 20 minutes of chase, the criminal makes a mistake and his car crashes / horse falls / he stumbles or whatever - and only then, when he sees there is no way to escape, he puts his arms behind his back and expects the officers to just calmly tie him and take him to the car? I mean, yes, in the ideal world that's what would happen. But in our world, police officers are not just some robots programmed to do their job perfectly, they have feelings and emotions - you can imagine how they feel after a long, exhausting and dangerous chase, and, of course, excessive violence is likely to happen.

Not saying that such cases should not be investigated and the policemen having applied excessive force should not be put on trial... But, really, why is it so surprising for many people that such accidents happen?
    It's like they're worried that he's gonna get off easy or something, that they have to administer some form of punishment right away, take their feelings out on him instead of waiting for the system. I...don't really know if I wouldn't do something similar if I were pursuing someone for so long, and then as soon as they lose they're super compliant. I know I wouldn't beat them to a pulp, though, and ESPECIALLY not when there's surveillance all over!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jugzilla View Post
    Honestly, I'm glad you are not American either.
    I'm on the same page with dudeman super trooper!
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post

Victim blaming? Really? The news counted the punches and kicks. Dozens and dozens. Under no circumstances should anyone be repeatedly kicked in the head and groin for ANY reason. Even if he was resisting they had a fucking taser to subdue him. Cop after cop joining in. One even pulled one off like "hey dude, stop doing that"....nope - he wanted to get his kicks in as if the previous officers kicks to the head weren't good enough.

But here's how this will play out. They're on paid leave already but no charges will be filled because they were "just following procedure" - same ole BS. The victim, if he lives from his massive head trauma, fractured ribs and skull will sue the department and win millions. That money will be provided by the taxpayers instead of the pigs who did it. Too bad the guy wasn't black or there would be real outrage over this.

Here's how it SHOULD play out. Every officer fired and put in prison for attempted murder, assault etc. Their pensions, salary etc and their families salary, if any is confiscated and goes to the victim for his lawsuit.

Here's how I'd like it to play out. Every officer has their head and tiny dick bashed in 10x worse then shot in the fucking head. Afterwards the victim gets to skull fuck the gaping hole in their head from the bullet. "To serve and protect" buddy - you do and are allowed to do what WE tell you to do.

Let this be my warning to any cops who might be members here. Come to southern Illinois and you best stay the fuck away from me unless I call YOU for assistance. Otherwise your buddies will be scooping your brains off the sidewalk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Here's how I'd like it to play out. Every officer has their head and tiny dick bashed in 10x worse then shot in the fucking head. Afterwards the victim gets to skull fuck the gaping hole in their head from the bullet. "To serve and protect" buddy - you do and are allowed to do what WE tell you to do.
    Kind of funny, If I came on here and said something like about how I would like to see the moderators heads bashed out and whatever justice you described...I would be banned for being...I dunno crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    The boys in blue never cease to amaze me with their stupidity. Chris Dorner was a real hero, I wish he got to kill more pigs before he went down. These pussy-pigs deserve to be shot in the gut and watch as a group of 10+ guys beat the fuck out of their wives like they did to this poor man.
    I want to be the first to distance my stance from this way of thinking. This is absolutely appalling and is just complete and utter garbage. Screw this way of thinking. NO ONE DESERVES TO DIE!

I can't lie and say i haven't felt that way in moments of anger, particularly after the case of the heavy set guy getting choked out. Thank goodness I cooled down before I posted anything.. This is the sort of hate the police are stirring up in people, and it's going to get to the point where this is the norm.. I really hope we fix it before it gets to that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eric Garner was bad. Walter Scott was very very very very very very*1000 bad. But does it mean we have to tear down the whole country and assume every police officer would have as poor judgement? and is this thread even about that?

Travon and Mike Brown..have nothing to do with this shit in SC.
    Last edited by jugzilla; 2015-04-11 at 09:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jugzilla View Post
    Eric Garner was bad. Walter Scott was very very very very very very*1000 bad. But does it mean we have to tear down the whole country and assume every police officer would have as poor judgement? and is this thread even about that?

Travon and Mike Brown..have nothing to do with this shit in SC.
    I'm starting to wonder what the fuck is going on lately, gut always says follow the money. Who would benefit the most from this anti cop shit that is being spewed so hard lately.

I don't think cops are any worse now than they were say, 20 years ago. They've always been a bit corrupt, and I believe they always will. I smell a rat! I'm going to refrain from getting into anymore of this stuff without reading a bit deeper. Anyone done any serious research into it, other than the knee jerk reaction?

Quote Originally Posted by ciggy View Post
    I'm starting to wonder what the fuck is going on lately, gut always says follow the money. Who would benefit the most from this anti cop shit that is being spewed so hard lately.

I don't think cops are any worse now than they were say, 20 years ago. They've always been a bit corrupt, and I believe they always will. I smell a rat! I'm going to refrain from getting into anymore of this stuff without reading a bit deeper. Anyone done any serious research into it, other than the knee jerk reaction?
    It's a trick question, because who benefits the most from anti-cop protests coming out of every oriface is the same media conglomerates which report on the cops both slaying and being slayed. Everything in that particular chain of actions causes people to tune in or click links.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cute Anarchist View Post
    Another day, another case of police brutality: http://wavy.com/2015/04/09/vb-office...-traffic-stop/

I like how the reporter takes a jab at the idiots that would defend it with: "Just listen to the police."
    Reading the charges, makes me wonder about the intent to sell. That smells of a revenge charge. The second tasing was bullshit. and deleting the video, and leaving it in the deleted videos folder.. that doesn't smell good either.

ugh.