Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    You can't do anything about it, so why even care about what opinions a few people hold? We have people who claim they've been abducted by aliens even and have people believe that as well.
    Um... I don't think a mentally unstable person claiming aliens probed their ass is even remotely similar to having the elements I mentioned outside of your business claiming you hired a child rapist.

So I am not quite sure what you are getting at here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Um... I don't think a mentally unstable person claiming aliens probed their ass is even remotely similar to having the elements I mentioned outside of your business claiming you hired a child rapist.

So I am not quite sure what you are getting at here.
    People will believe what they believe and you can't change it.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    There is a problem with a figure like that. If it is a false accusation, but nothing is done about it (or there is evidence against that fact) it no longer becomes a false claim, meaning, under law, someone could go to jail for a false claim, and by that statistic's logic, it is no longer a false claim.

It is the EXACT same as people who sit on Death Row for YEARS only to be told they are off the hook because said person didn't do the crime.
    http://imgur.com/gallery/dYJLWdn
    Picture of an man that was imprisoned for 40 years after being told by the judge he was innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    http://www.timescolonist.com/news/lo...ator-1.1819538

Some news from around where I live - basically a high school student baselessly accused one of her teachers of a number of absolutely heinous crimes including rape and sexual torture, all later found to be directly ripped off of her favorite episodes of Law and Order SVU, which culminated in his career and much of his life being ruined. He's now launching a groundbreaking civil suit against the investigator hired by the school board.

Seems to me that whatever punishment she has coming to her just isn't going to be enough.
    Holy yikes! What a raging bitch.

More alarming is that any of her allegations were taken seriously without proof. The things she describes happened to her would leave very noticeable and long lasting marks as well as a slew of biological evidence in the forms of blood, hair, semen, spittle, skin flakes and any other number of bodily fluids and residues on her body and clothing. (Some evidence may linger and remain viable for weeks after its being deposited, such as skin and blood under the fingernails, or semen on clothing.)
    ~RAWR!

she should be thrown into prison, no less than two years.