Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I really dislike the current eclipse mechanic. I don't even remember if I ever played another patch version of moonkin, but I can't fucking seem to like it. Or even get used to it. It's so boring/annoying having to look at the bar every other second. It's even worse if there's any form of movement involved.

I actually dig the way moonkin plays in the proving grounds, which is totally different from raiding. Moonkin is really fun and seems quite strong. If you've played since classic WoW you will love how strong moonfire spam is here xD

The only thing I miss that we no longer have is, like everyone else, the mushrooms. Mainly because we blow dicks at small aoe still, like Thogar adds. We can starfall all we want, but if they die in 1-2 seconds by a mage/warrior/dk/demo/[insert spec that's not moonkin], it doesn't do much. In cata, granted I quit through the middle and came back late, it seemed exploding mushroom did exactly that, provided you had to guess and plan ahead where the adds would go. I've just always wanted moonkin to have something that could take care of small adds like some other classes, but that's really my only complaint. The spec as a whole is amazing and I enjoy it.

For me it was Cata > Wrath > WoD

Can't comment on MoP as I didn't play during MoP.

I miss having more control over Eclipse. Now Eclipse just goes.