Furious 7 Released Online

I was just wondering through the internet and get to this article on a fansite for furious 7 they got my attention as they were explaining this thing about furious 7 being released by anonymous group of hacktivist is that even possible.

Quote Originally Posted by gidluite View Post
    I was just wondering through the internet and get to this article on a fansite for furious 7 they got my attention as they were explaining this thing about furious 7 being released by anonymous group of hacktivist is that even possible.
    It's complete bullshit.

The only Furious 7 release at the moment is a TS release that was filmed in a cinema.

Every little piece of shit (those on your mentioned fansite) thinks that today everyone is a "hacktivist".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    It's complete bullshit.

The only Furious 7 release at the moment is a TS release that was filmed in a cinema.
    clearly you are not in the scene. Things usually get distributed amongst inner circles first before it starts to circulate to back end distributors like crappy torrents.

Piracy sucks for some films, but a film this big, likely wont see a major dent in its revenue stream.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    clearly you are not in the scene. Things usually get distributed amongst inner circles first before it starts to circulate to back end distributors like crappy torrents.
    You're wrong both specifically and in general. There is no "scene" version of Furious 7 beyond the telesync, and the "scene" is not anywhere near as closed off as you're implying.

I don't really see a point to this thread except to continue alluding to something not allowed on these forums: the downloading and piracy of media. Maybe if this was set up as a discussion of larger piracy issues, but it seems to me the OP is merely trolling for a link. Closed.