Everburning Candle for MW monks

Hey all, I ve and alt MW monk and i was wondering if is worth buying that trinket.
    I dont plan to run mythics but i would like to be able to heal some hc.

Thanx

10+ Year Old Account
    EBC is a very good trinket. 100% worth the pick up.

Ty for the response.
    I bought it already, next step is to learn how to heal xD

Deleted
    dont forget theres a risk to lose you re mind after cliking 1000 times on it and watch coldown all time so you click at right moment
    edit oh you bought it lol

Quote Originally Posted by omega8 View Post
    dont forget theres a risk to lose you re mind after cliking 1000 times on it and watch coldown all time so you click at right moment
    edit oh you bought it lol
    macro it to every ability????

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    macro it to every ability????
    but then you hit it on pull when you're 99% mana :P
    Legion Mistweaver Stat Weights SPREADSHEET --- Stat weights DISCUSSION THREAD
    Follow @GeodewMW for off-topic funsies and notifications for important MW theorycrafting posts!
    IF WE MISS YOUR QUESTION, please ask again! You're not being annoying, I promise

Make yourself a WA when your Mana is below x (can't remember how much mana it restores sorry) and trinket cd is ready.

Deleted
    Macro it to Uplift & RJW. You don't Uplift with full mana, since you need to do ReM's first.

Deleted
    Binding EBC to an ability lowers the skillcap, but also the effect of it, there is no ability that should be lined up with a mana on use, and eventually you'll use when you have full mana.

however, the trinket is BiS pre-mythic, so unless you get the 2 mythic trinkets you need, you can stick with that trinket untill t18.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekc View Post
    Binding EBC to an ability lowers the skillcap, but also the effect of it, there is no ability that should be lined up with a mana on use, and eventually you'll use when you have full mana.

however, the trinket is BiS pre-mythic, so unless you get the 2 mythic trinkets you need, you can stick with that trinket untill t18.

I bind trinkets and use WA's for them. But since it came up, people may as well macro it to abilities that make sense. If they're going to do it anyway.

bind it to mana tea lol, that's what i did.

#lazygaming

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    bind it to mana tea lol, that's what i did.

#lazygaming
    This is what I meant with my statement before, you could potentially bind it to something, but you'd end up lowering the skillcap of your class and therefor the potential output.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just put it somewhere on your action bars, glance at your mana every few seconds and when heavy damage is about to pop or you are below... like I don't know 70% mana, just use the trinket to restore about 7-8

The trinket is strong. Very strong. Very likely you won't see an upgrade for that item in a long time. Probably not till either darmac/bf trinket on either heroic or mythic. Darmac trinket isn't the greatest upgrade (as its mainly a mana trinket) but if you have a choice between EC or BF trinket, choose the BF trinket immediately. I didn't replace the EC trinket til Darmac Mythic so yeah. Just goes to show you how powerful that thing is.