Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fuckwits of about 39,000 children have signed "conscientious objection" forms that certify they have a "personal, philosophical, religious or outright retarded" objection to immunisation.
    Fixed that.

I always say, parents who do not vaccinate their children should be charged with child abuse if the child becomes sick or makes another child sick.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishayu View Post
    You're evading the point. We're discussing this law here, not whether the current vaccines are good for you or not. Right now most are, some are not. A law like this could flip that on its head by ensuring the government can force (or at least blackmail) total bullshit on you, whereas now they have to inform you and you can say no and that's that.

And incidentally, I actually do know quite a bit about it, yes. I'm an engineer who deploys various health systems in the Danish National Health Service and to several pharmasuitical companies, including Novo Nordisk. I also have a few relatives who work in Novo Nordisk. Not that it matters in this argument.
    Well then I find it rather strange that you can´t even read the damn links you post, misrepresent the information they contain and base your opinion on vaccines on unsupported emotional nonsense and anecdotes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    Fixed that.

I always say, parents who do not vaccinate their children should be charged with child abuse if the child becomes sick or makes another child sick.
    Pretty much since it is child abuse, since you are denying a child a basic access to medical care. I'm surprised that since we have gotten so used to kids not dying in droves to diseases we suddenly forgot all about it.

Do we really want to go back a higher death rate in infants at the cost of saving a few that may or may not have a rare reaction to a vaccine?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Pretty much since it is child abuse, since you are denying a child a basic access to medical care. I'm surprised that since we have gotten so used to kids not dying in droves to diseases we suddenly forgot all about it.

Do we really want to go back a higher death rate in infants at the cost of saving a few that may or may not have a rare reaction to a vaccine?
    I believe it's already classed as Child Abuse in Latvia and maybe some other countries. Latvia in the grand scheme of things is reasonably insignificant but it's a start. If I ever come to power not only will we have scientists deciding the sciency stuff like energy and climate (because shockingly, they can do the maths themselves rather than hire people to do it, and they understand the tech) then we'll add 2 new categories under what qualifies as child abuse - not vaccinating, and letting your child become obese. Slightly overweight we'll allow as you can't make society perfect but not obesity.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    I believe it's already classed as Child Abuse in Latvia and maybe some other countries. Latvia in the grand scheme of things is reasonably insignificant but it's a start. If I ever come to power not only will we have scientists deciding the sciency stuff like energy and climate (because shockingly, they can do the maths themselves rather than hire people to do it, and they understand the tech) then we'll add 2 new categories under what qualifies as child abuse - not vaccinating, and letting your child become obese. Slightly overweight we'll allow as you can't make society perfect but not obesity.
    Obesity is mostly caused by the food industry, it has also shown in places where people started to life healthy that rewarding people and encouraging them has been more effective then punishing them. So i don't find parents can be held fully accountable when an entire industry is set on making us addicted to sugar and keeping us addicted to those cheap produced foods. Since if we started eating only what we needed and not just out of cravings their sales would crumble.

There's simple things involved in giving health meals at school from young age and remove a lot of unhealthy food on the schools. Start putting healthy foods in more obvious places and in sight in stores pretty much where we put our most sold goods currently (there's a science behind this amusing enough) label food easily with a 3 color system green orange red under categories of fats, sugars and so on. So that every child to adult can read and understand it. (something food / sugar lobby groups in europe prevented recently)

I think in most educated countries you don't have really an anti-vaccine movement, we had a few in belgium but the second it started to crop up you had parents coming forward who had lost their child due to not vaccinating and pleading to not repeat their mistake what killed off any major consensus among people that vaccines are "bad".

Quote Originally Posted by squeeze View Post
    I'm good with it.

I'd love to see other countries adopting that.

Bring your needles near me or mine, you'll feel it.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    And if you bring your disease riddled spawn near other people, how should they react?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't qualify for welfare and thanks to this thread I realize the government is punishing me...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    And if you bring your disease riddled spawn near other people, how should they react?
    technically you'd have to prove they are disease ridden...

not vaccinating doesn't turn you into a carrier (technically that's a side effect of some of the vaccines.... MMR if I recall correctly)

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Good, keep them locked up in your home while you're at it.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

This would be a good decision.
    Also, comments prove that.