Having trouble with Razer Naga

Okay so my Razer Nagas thumb grid isn't working properly... when i press the "1" button I get this [135678] the "2" [235678] and the "4" [345678]. It is like they are bound together, but I didnt set them to do that. All the others work properly, and its nothing with numlock or the switch on the bottom.... I have searched for hours online and came up with nothing, can anybody shed some light on my dilemma please?

Is this a new or old one? I'd guess that it's faulty hardware, but, maybe try reinstalling your drivers and see if that does anything for it. Obviously, check synapse and see that it's not bound to anything, maybe bind it to do something, or disable it and see what it does when you do either of those.

If reinstalling the drivers and checking synapse doesn't fix it see if you can send it back for a new one if you just bought it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by umbranox519 View Post
    Okay so my Razer Nagas...
    Stop here - this is the problem, Razer products are shit. Some people are lucky and get device that last for a while but rule of thumb should be "avoid razer products like fire". If reinstalling drivers and re flashing firmware didn't fix the issue best thing you can do is throw that crap away and get something decent.

Quote Originally Posted by larix View Post
    Stop here - this is the problem, Razer products are shit. Some people are lucky and get device that last for a while but rule of thumb should be "avoid razer products like fire". If reinstalling drivers and re flashing firmware didn't fix the issue best thing you can do is throw that crap away and get something decent.

Well i have my molten naga from like 4-5 years and had no issues with it.
    Got a friend who have it from 3 years ( old model aswell) and no issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.