Poll: Which is the Prettier City?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Darnassus. When I first started playing the game, there were two moments where I remember thinking WoW was something special. When I got to Darnassus (first toon was a nelf) and when I took the hippogryph to Darkshore. This is going back 10 years, so needless to say Darnassus is the place for me.

Silvermoon employs magic to handle chores and to generally improve quality of life, while Darnassus is probably filled with insects and saber shit, so it's no question in which I would live. Aesthetic-wise it's a closer call, though Silvermoon may win by a bit.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Silvermoon, no contest. Though it definitely needs a facelift, along with Exodar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Silvermoon.

All ally cities should get mana bombed like theramore.
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Silvermoon, Darnassus gives me a headache with all the terrible lighting, sadly not many people ever go to silvermoon outside roleplaying servers so they'll just put Darnassus as their answer anyway.

Love em both. Darnassus is just so dead, both with players and NPCs. So much is empty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Darnassus. Silvermoon looks like a Persian pride parade.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Silvermoon it's not even a contest. Silvermoon has great architecture. Darnassus is a big open area with wooden huts scattered around. SMV is the best looking faction city in WoW. With Iron Forge a close second.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Karabor. Fuck you blizzard!

Deleted
    I totally love Silvermoon. Very sad that noone is there at anytime :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by sanlayn View Post
    I totally love Silvermoon. Very sad that noone is there at anytime :/
    Go on a roleplay server, on Argent Dawn EU it's the second most populated city in the game next to garrisons, and garrisons're not even a real city. I assume it's the same on moonguard US too.

darnassus is my home, but both cities are marvelous!

Deleted
    Silvermoon is incredibly beautiful.
    I'm not even sure I like darnassus :P Most beautiful alliance city to me is Exodar, however I do like Ironforge as well =)

Love both the themes going on, can't really pick one.

Love Silvermoon, but since you can't fly there it's just a shell of what it COULD be. For now, Darnassus feels way more real. I prefer the color and architecture of SM but can't stand the smoke and mirrors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Silvermoon, even half a city is already great, I hope the other half gets fixed and merged with the rest.

Silvermoon is prettier but I prefer Darnassus and it's epic music.

Thunder Bluff!
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god, best topic of 2015. No sarcasm intended. I thought more people would vote they can't decide, which is what I picked.

I really just couldn't pick one. I like questing in the Blood Elf areas better, but that's because it was newer design. In terms of the actual aesthetic, they are my favorite places in the game hands down. Believe it or not, just thinking about leveling another alt in either of these places makes me want to resubscribe more than anything they actually have in the current game.
    BAD WOLF