Page 2 of 131 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarantism View Post
    Affliction should be in a strong spot if the changes go through. If Hellfire Citadel is mostly single/three target fights then warlocks will be just fine. The demo nerfs are a completely joke though. It seems like they want the spec to be completely unviable in pve and pvp.
    shard regen still sucks even with 4p, unless that gets a base change aff will still suck in 6.2. everyone will just play destro

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    One thing to take into consideration is that most classes also got hit pretty significantly and this is as Count Zero said, the first iteration of patch notes. We all know things change as the patch develops more and more.
    it's less about that more than it's about they think sweepings nerfs and buffs by 25% are even something worth considering

look at the windwalker changes too like what is going on

What people also have to understand that these patch notes are probably based off of what a mythic raider in full next-tier BiS could potentially do with said spec. So Demo would have probably scaled insanely well with the new gear hence the nerfs that Blizz felt were approriate. Like Woz said though; this is the first iteration of PTR notes so some, if not, any of these nerfs will most likely not stick.

Afflic for ST/cleave, Destro for Burst/AOE.

Warlocks will be great like always.
    Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    I think this thread proves that in WotLK, not only has being bad and lazy become acceptable, but a defendable position and point of pride for some people.

why botter with a pure dps class when hybrid classes are doing more dps, i just hope that blizzard cancel the incoming nerfs!!!

time to learn affliction i guess...

This is just ... IDK what even to say ...

/s I guess mages need buff /s off
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    First iteration, *twirls fingers*

What you can take away from this is: its affs turn again, demo can take a backseat after having a tier.
    Affliction is extremely unfun to play. I do not want this.

They forgot to nerf Demonbolt again... Overall its a sad day for Demonology, i feel like week 2/3 of SOO when UVLS was nerfed.

Guess i will be affliction unless these nerfs are reverted.

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem is if we just sit here and say "first iterations who cares" Blizzard will just be like oh nobodys complaining guess these are fine. We need to make sure to express these changes are balls otherwise come patch day we're all gonna be upset.

I DONT LIKE THE WARLOCK DEMONOLOGY NERFS, I CONCUR

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's fine, they didn't touch our raid utility.

The only reason i still have a raid spot in my guild is that i put the summoning TV, since they always complain of my dps; good idea to let the warlocks without a raid spot!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by carlos9949 View Post
    The only reason i still have a raid spot in my guild is that i put the summoning TV, since they always complain of my dps; good idea to let the warlocks without a raid spot!!!
    if you're not top 3 on a lot of encounters you're doing it wrong

10+ Year Old Account
    all i am going to say, is they better fucking fix this shit, before I berserk and literally flip my fuckin shit on twitter and the official forums.

WTF how did i not notice apparently demo was crazey op, yet the mage and hunter fucking rape my dps every fight aside from operator...my god wtf is blizzard doing this xpac with ballence

What. The. Fuck.

I know they can't keep all three specs balanced well enough for personal preference, but that is no reason to bash a spec into the ground because it is front of the pack.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

i think its pretty clear they are not thinking

I can't believe people are surprised by the demo nerfs...honestly people the spec is extremely mobile and has no sort of penalty on damage. The idea of specs is to have tradeoffs, right now destro has massive struggles when theres movement. Demo just does things and leaps around with no real limitations.

I hate to say it but anyone who didn't see that coming is just not using their brain.

The real interesting thing will be how will the fights be structured with the removal of fox. If the fights are still going to require high mobility I'll bet that demo will do just fine regardless of what everyone thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Orloth View Post
    What. The. Fuck.

I know they can't keep all three specs balanced well enough for personal preference, but that is no reason to bash a spec into the ground because it is front of the pack.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
    in front of what pack? aside from Thogar and Beastlord (depending on raid comp) we are right in the middle of the pack