Quote Originally Posted by kamuii View Post
    Meh, demo was already in the ground. Killing a corpse doesn't make it any more dead.
    Hardly. If it is up to par with Aff and Destro, it will be heavily gear dependant and probably not used for progression, but reasonably viable.

But anyone who remembers the ToT Unnering Vision of Lei-Shen knows, it wasn't just the imps, it was also the Molten Core procs that the imps gave you. Which was why Grimoire of Sacrifice was ahead with that build. It buffed Soulfire enough that it was worth not having a demon around when you were chaining soulfires together, fury or no, just to keep from capping Molten Core. I was running into those situations again with this trinket, on a target dummy. Get the Mythic version, and a fight where you can spread your Dooms around, and it will be as if Shadowbolt didn't exist.

Add to that that the Teir peices are 3 Haste/Masteries and 2 Crit/multistrikes, and we seem to have a Tier that is set up for Affliction/Demo, rather then Affliction/Destro.

All subject to mathing and PTR changes, of course. But my point is: there's no point in being overtly negative while the facts are still coming in.

Edit: And the Archimonde drops combined with the Betrayer set to fill in the missing pieces will be an awesome transmog.
    Last edited by Orloth; 2015-05-14 at 06:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orloth View Post
    Hardly. If it is up to par with Aff and Destro, it will be heavily gear dependant and probably not used for progression, but reasonably viable.
    That's a big if. Right now affl does about the same as demo ST. Affl will be the go to spec with 12% buff across the board on affl and 20% nerf on demo. Taking away the t 17 4p and massive nerfs to demo aoe makes destru the go to spec for aoe. Demos pretty dead, with or without hog nerf.

destro trinket for arch does not affect chaos bolt

I tried the Prophecy of Fear trinket and it completely blows. Might have been a bad pull but it was like 2% of my damage.
    Last edited by Jetjaguar; 2015-05-14 at 09:46 AM.

So i was just screwing around on ptr and this popped up out of my 4pc...

Quote Originally Posted by Maleific View Post
    Must.... Summon.... Jaraxxus......

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if I like the Aff class trinket. Seems to devalue the 4pc bonus. One requires lots of filler, the other forces you to spend less time casting your filler.

O.O!!!!!

/want

So that's a chaos hound, an Illidari Satyr, and Malchezaar (probably Verothous's giant eredar) so far. It would be freakin' sweet if it just picked a random demon model from the whole game.

Edit: also seems that wild imps and 4pc summons get the 2pc buff.
    Last edited by Orloth; 2015-05-14 at 07:04 AM.

So there's a healer only trinket thats int+mastery with a 33% (normal mode) crit use on 1.5 min CD. Awesome destruction trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetjaguar View Post
    So there's a healer only trinket thats int+mastery with a 33% (normal mode) crit use on 1.5 min CD. Awesome destruction trinket.
    Indeed!

Link: http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=124232/i...s=567#comments

Nothing about the trinket indicates it should be a healer trinket. Let DPS bonus roll please!

Deleted
    Another nerf to demonology...lol

Forget it lads, they want it dead and buried.

Shame about the four piece effect, which is cool, but hardly anyone will see because demonology is utterly dead for raids.

I laughed out loud when I saw another nerf for demo. Surely, the the bias and favouratism game is now so obvious no one is going to deny it, are they?

Anyone playing demo now might as well respec and start learning destruction/affliction.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    Indeed!

Nothing about the trinket indicates it should be a healer trinket. Let DPS bonus roll please!
    That trinket seems too good to be true. Fingers crossed...
    Last edited by kamuii; 2015-05-14 at 08:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Feck... Seems like I'm staying Demo in 6.2 after all

Also... lol@melee... imagine 5-6 Demo Warlocks... Melee guys with slash their wrists.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Big difference between being realistic and posting an entire wish list.

The classes are extremely balanced right now, overhauls / mechanics changes etc aren't realistic feedback at this point when there isn't a large numbers problem.
    It's unrealistic to expect broken abilities like ROF to be changed?
    I thought that was one of the reasons for a monthly sub, so that content could be added and fixed on the fly and you didn't need to wait for an expansion pack to come out to fix something. Man, WOD really IS going for the Warcraft 3 era nostalgia.

I've only done a few practice pulls but I think int proc + crit use is competitive or better than crit use + arch trinket

edit - what i said about chaos bolt getting buffed by the crit debuff doesn't appear to be true

Last edited by Jetjaguar; 2015-05-14 at 09:45 AM.

What the blood hell is the deal with the Demo nerfs? There's no god damn way that was needed after having it's legs cut off from the last go around. Is this possibly another internal testing "error" like what we were suffering from during the WoD Beta?

Deleted
    What is this Drain Life "change" on ptr? I don't see any difference between health and total health ... Tooltip fix or this is a buff for GoSac + Soul Link = 20% more health = stronger Drain Life?

So the nerf to Hand of Gul'dan in the latest patch nerfs, is that a on top of the previous 25% nerfs or is that the only current nerf?

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    So the nerf to Hand of Gul'dan in the latest patch nerfs, is that a on top of the previous 25% nerfs or is that the only current nerf?
    My informed guess would be it's carrying the damage nerf over to the Shadowflame dot which was untouched by the sweep.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    Indeed!

What is this god tier trinket, that can't be real.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    It's unrealistic to expect broken abilities like ROF to be changed?
    It is unrealistic to expect mechanics changes and significant buffs when classes / specs are as balanced as they've ever been.

They forgot to nerf demonbolt again...

I am thinking of sitting out the next tier, i don't have any wish to play dest and affliction is useless for aoe.

As long as one lock spec is competitive, then I'll always play my lock. I just enjoy playing the class, not to say it wouldn't be nice if they would fix a few things (shard cost on SS after snapshotting removed, RoF, etc). But I wouldn't cancel my sub over class changes.