Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Things like that make me glad that i stopped playing a few months ago.

Middle of the pack and they still get nerfed, Nothing new here... It's just the retards of Blizzard doing their usual crap.

People will never understand that PTR notes =/= final. There are things to come, I'm not saying Blizzard is actually that good a balancing but probably there is a reason for them to nerf WW monks. Maybe they have another buff lined up that they are still iterating and ironing out. I know it has been a roller coaster all of WoD (only started WW in WoD) but we are not too bad in BRF right now. We are only "pretty good" on 2/10 fights and only worse than middle on a few but PTR is still PTR and there are most definitely more changes to come.

So don't overreact and rage, still only PTR and no once cares about DPS on PTR boss tests because you are not supposed to kill them anyway. If they see WW underperforming they will probably buff, if not, people will q.q and then they will buff after 2-3 months. Damn, I hate the balance team but give them time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaharon View Post
    People will never understand that PTR notes =/= final. There are things to come, I'm not saying Blizzard is actually that good a balancing but probably there is a reason for them to nerf WW monks. Maybe they have another buff lined up that they are still iterating and ironing out. I know it has been a roller coaster all of WoD (only started WW in WoD) but we are not too bad in BRF right now. We are only "pretty good" on 2/10 fights and only worse than middle on a few but PTR is still PTR and there are most definitely more changes to come.

So don't overreact and rage, still only PTR and no once cares about DPS on PTR boss tests because you are not supposed to kill them anyway. If they see WW underperforming they will probably buff, if not, people will q.q and then they will buff after 2-3 months. Damn, I hate the balance team but give them time.
    The problem with your argument is that it fails to take in to account things pre-raid.
    This means unless they plan on changing how a fresh new monk works straight from 100 simply because of a legendary ring or whatever, they are going to screw monks over much like they are about to put the slam down on warlocks.

If they are gauging WW performance *on a single raid* instead of overall -- then we have a very genuine problem here.

To add insult to injury the BrM buff was pretty large and then backed down considerably -- STILL not even looking at the *real* problem (guard). So, in my opinion, not only do they not "listen to feedback from the community" -- they have no clue what they are doing or where they want to be.

Given they've had *how long* to sit and think about this since 6.1?

Quote Originally Posted by Xequecal View Post
    I guess it's different if you're stacking crit or MS rather than stacking mastery. With 4000 Mastery raid buffed I hit red stagger constantly. You have to purify that and even if I ignore PB and just wait until I can 3-chi ChiEx, I have to do it enough that maintaining shuffle is impossible.
    This is incorrect. You don't need to purify just because it's red.