Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    715 would be the cap for the PvE items, any informations on the item level of the new PvP items? Would need to be quite a bit higher to counter the set bonuses especially those like the druid ones.

Hopefully the new area with all the treasures and stuff will be similar to timeless isle for world pvp.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    715 would be the cap for the PvE items, any informations on the item level of the new PvP items? Would need to be quite a bit higher to counter the set bonuses especially those like the druid ones.
    Front page:

• New item level 625 (700 PvP) / 680 (710 PvP) / 705 (735 PvP) Season 3 gear was added.

All of your $15/month went on PvE content.

No new battleground.
    No new race.
    No new class.
    Not even a new arena.

You've basically just paid $105 for Ashran, quests and worse class balance. Just let that sink in for a moment.

I saw the change to Defensive Stance. With Gladiator talent, that becomes a passive 30% damage reduction. Might we see a comebeack for Prot FC?
    tanks still take 25% more damage in pvp so it'll only be a small 5% reduction, warriors have bigger problems than the damage they take that holds them back.

Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    All of your $15/month went on PvE content.

No new battleground.
    No new race.
    No new class.
    Not even a new arena.

You've basically just paid $105 for Ashran, quests and worse class balance. Just let that sink in for a moment.
    ...and for tweets from Holinka.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Hopefully the new area with all the treasures and stuff will be similar to timeless isle for world pvp.

- - - Updated - - -

Front page:

• New item level 625 (700 PvP) / 680 (710 PvP) / 705 (735 PvP) Season 3 gear was added.

Er, this should read WoD "season 2 gear was added" shouldnt it? I havent like, slept through a whole pvp season or something have i? What month is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    Er, this should read WoD "season 2 gear was added" shouldnt it? I havent like, slept through a whole pvp season or something have i? What month is this?
    It means that next season's conquest gear will be 705ilvl in PvE, 735 in PvP.

I would of loved to have seen some sort of PvP updates after this long into the x-pack. Next up Ashran Garrisons! Derp

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    I am sure you know better what a 1500 rated player would say. You read their opinions to see how to get there.
    Oh, you seem suprised someone even took their time to read your bullshit, guess thats the life of someone who constantly writes absolutely trash and just plain wrong statements; defending Burst of Speed LOL jesus man did you ever even hit rival?

Deleted
    Meh...

I believe they once said they rather didnt have pvp in this game at all and it shows.

Deleted
    PVP is in real trouble judging by the que times. I think they may be underestimating the extent to which they can let pvp just die without it affecting the whole game.

Um wait so honor gear is equal to LFR/Mythic 5 mans in terms of ilvl?
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have problems with BoS its because you are an incompetent ignorant fail player. Bos has been multi-nerfed and still there is bads out there whining because they cannot counter it. If you cannot handle a rogue mate either play one or quit wow. Don't blame me for defending BoS. It helps me destroy noobs and keeps me in par with the competent bunch.

P.S. Now that you know I play rogue tell us what class you play so we can judge you accordingly. By the sound of it though I am almost 100% you are hunter or dk. These are the two classes that whine the most because the ignorants who play them can't figure how is it possible to get destroyed while playing fotm. Oh wait its because of BoS. Moron.
    Not everyone plays huntard or druid with faerie swarm bud. Now enlighten me how I can "outplay" a burst of skill rogue as a resto shaman or aff lock.

If you have problems with BoS its because you are an incompetent ignorant fail player. Bos has been multi-nerfed and still there is bads out there whining because they cannot counter it. If you cannot handle a rogue mate either play one or quit wow. Don't blame me for defending BoS. It helps me destroy noobs and keeps me in par with the competent bunch.

P.S. Now that you know I play rogue tell us what class you play so we can judge you accordingly. By the sound of it though I am almost 100% you are hunter or dk. These are the two classes that whine the most because the ignorants who play them can't figure how is it possible to get destroyed while playing fotm. Oh wait its because of BoS. Moron.
    I'm playing Windwalker monk, and by the sound of your writing, im almost 100% sure you play combat rogue and get pissed at the game the moment you cant instagib people anymore bc you hit your all time high of 1650 rating with your resto druid buddy.

BoS already got a reasonable energy cost (which could still be higher) but is still incredibly strong in the current meta and makes you basically immune to slows.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    It means that next season's conquest gear will be 705ilvl in PvE, 735 in PvP.
    Wasn't written there when I posted, then again it says "Season 3" for the 735 and we currently have Warlords Season 1. Kinda hope the 680 (710 PvP) isn't the conquest gear of Season 2. Would put us 5 item level below PvE gear, in PvP. :S

Deleted
    Well, they can't even fix the xp bug for leveling in pvp, something that was to be done last patch. I haven't got any hopes on getting anything else either =/

10+ Year Old Account
    No content but what's even worse is the horrific and obtuse changes, EVEN if they are temporary. Look at the case of WW monk, a 30% nerf overall with an increase of burst. That doesn't make any sense in pvp, and neither does in pve with the huge uptime TEB has. Monks do not even have huge scaling to even dream about making such changes temporary or not.
    It's really starting to get awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstrike View Post
    A lot of the class changes also look awful. Not a word on burst of speed? Buffs to feral / affliction? Nerfs to windwalker? Hunters and restodruids still not removed from the game?

Nope, this will not be the patch to make me resub!
    They already nerfd BoS. It has a CD, its actually working quite well. On my Priest im not feeling nearly as trained as i was by them. Oh and KS is getting nerfd. Rogues are in a fairly fair state atm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sforza View Post
    No content but what's even worse is the horrific and obtuse changes, EVEN if they are temporary. Look at the case of WW monk, a 30% nerf overall with an increase of burst. That doesn't make any sense in pvp, and neither does in pve with the huge uptime TEB has. Monks do not even have huge scaling to even dream about making such changes temporary or not.
    It's really starting to get awful.
    So far the only changed for elemental are a 15% nerf to their bonus profiting from multistrike. This makes no sense either in PvP or PvE. I'm not even certain what they're doing at this point or where they're heading for that matter I'm not certain they do either.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Oh you want good pvp content this expansion? Yeah, that's not going to happen.