Thread: Timewalking!!!!

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I know this is a foolish wish but i really hope they make tbc mobs hit as hard as they used to comparable to your current health.
    Would be so hilarious to see someone shooting the wrong mobs and getting absolutely destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelrine View Post
    I know this is a foolish wish but i really hope they make tbc mobs hit as hard as they used to comparable to your current health.
    Would be so hilarious to see someone shooting the wrong mobs and getting absolutely destroyed.
    It would be a lot more controllable now with all of the utility that classes have atm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    It would be a lot more controllable now with all of the utility that classes have atm.
    True but that would require learning.
    Tbc dungeons above all demanded control of the situation, and that is something severe lacking in today's pugs.

Who in their sane mind would limit this feature to weekends only? Not even every weekend - only a couple of them!

WoW has aging population of people with families and commitments, who can't play all the time. Forcing us into some weekends is just stupid.

My thoughts on this here:

HORRIFIC VISIONS SOLO - CASUAL GEAR

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3v...fz8ZVIrd4sOgvw

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    This is awesome and I hope they feel rewarding. I was waiting for this for a long time since FF14 has implemented a similar thing but I hope its more than WoTLK and includes older stuff too.
    GW2 has the same feature, had it since launch.

I get the feeling blizzard are no longer the front runners in ideas but instead are looking at what other MMO's are doing and are trying to copy them. But they never seem to do it right.
    "you can't be serious!!" - yes actually I am.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    The dungeons they're bringing back aren't even good ones, where are the ICC dungeons? Or the 4.3 ones?! Or even Zul'aman/Zul'Gurub?! But it could have been worse *Looks at Occulus*.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    The dungeons they're bringing back aren't even good ones, where are the ICC dungeons? Or the 4.3 ones?! Or even Zul'aman/Zul'Gurub?! But it could have been worse *Looks at Occulus*.
    Zul'aman was a hollow rehash where they just removed half hte mechanics from the original bosses and called it a day.

Would quite like Zul'gurub to make a return but I imagine it's not making it due to jin'do's success rate in pugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    The Tucci:
    Wants free to play.
    Gets it in the form of WoW tokens.
    Sorry but how STUPID must someone be to NOT understand that the tokens are payed by someone THUS the game AIN'T free to play.... but dont let me stop your bitch train....

It's just another lame ass excuse not to give us new dungeons during the expansion.

15+ Year Old Account
    When it hit live, they should REALLY have removed that shitty "weekend only"-limitation, cause that is stupid. Other than that, i welcome Timewalking, my hope is that they in near future tune all the dungeons to mythic, we would then kinda never get bored

Or better, Challenge Mode all 80+ dungeons
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s