Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

10+ Year Old Account
    Not feeling any of these models, which makes me fear for my beloved succubus, one of my favorite things in WoW. The textures look bad quality, the armor looks like MoP gear meaning it looks plastic and fake, and the designs are just different and ugly in general. Imp is the only one I think is okay. Felguard has weird textures, Doomguard has ugly horns and belt, Wrathguard has ugly new armor and weird in general, Felhunter is completely different and not for the better, abyssal is ugly shaped and looks like a Skylanders character...

After seeing the updated player models, I'm expecting the succubus to have a breast reduction, lip reduction, no more spanking, bulkier clothes, and an innocent "don't hurt me" expression on her face after the update. And after seeing these new demons, I know she has no chance of getting a true, faithful update.
    Last edited by Bryrida; 2015-04-26 at 01:24 AM.
    "Being bad never felt so good!"

she's a succubus, i don't think you can make a succubus tame and still base it on a succubus, it just becomes a woman with some different bits than normal women.

i have some faith they'll remain true to the succubus and i think shivarra should get an update as well. honestly though, i think the felpuppy looks better. more... scary, demons should be scary, cause they're the bad guys.

New pet models would be pretty solid, however, it'd be nice if they were toggle-able (where you could choose which model you wanted to display). I've played some other games like that and it was pretty nice since if you enjoyed an initial model (like I enjoy the present Wrathguard model) you can continue using it over the newer one (which I'm personally not a fan of).

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    Lore just confirmed on his stream that the pets will not be getting updated models in 6.2 so either it's for a future patch or 7.0
    Well ... I told everyone to not get their hopes up.

Still disappointed :/
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Now all I need is my damn new Moonkin model and bear model

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post

i figured. was hopeful, but i knew. guess i'm stuck a bit longer running beside the year 2004.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post

Why Lizzard?! Why!?
    So the hellfire citadel demon mobs were no happy coincidence at all. And we will supposedly get our new demon models later.
    I expect that update to be hmm... Three. Because there is no such a thing as three.
    Last edited by mmoc20b0a89b82; 2015-04-26 at 08:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    Lore just confirmed on his stream that the pets will not be getting updated models in 6.2 so either it's for a future patch or 7.0
    figured they wanted to wait to 7.0 to do it. They still havent updated the other "pets" to be released along with the few that are updated, and I think they want to release them all in bulk. Though, the release of the doomguard is fine... hope they allow the infernal as well, since they are temporary pets.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like the fellhound model, I never liked the tentacles personally

Wow, that genuinely surprises me. What a tease. :S

Deleted
    what a bunch of dysfunctional morons

why in the world are we not getting the new models ?!

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    what a bunch of dysfunctional morons

why in the world are we not getting the new models ?!
    My best guess would be because there isn't a new model for every demon, and people love to complain about minor things (OMG NO NEW SUCCUBUS MODEL? WHY DO YOU KEEP RELEASING UNFINISHED PATCHES BLIZZARD RABBLE RABBLE)

Quote Originally Posted by Spektroman View Post
    My best guess would be because there isn't a new model for every demon, and people love to complain about minor things (OMG NO NEW SUCCUBUS MODEL? WHY DO YOU KEEP RELEASING UNFINISHED PATCHES BLIZZARD RABBLE RABBLE)
    Blizzards ways are mysterious. Don't even try to find a reason. also: what's important in a GAME is very subjective, so I do not think it's a minor thing for everyone. Min max players probably wouldn't care if they would play as a purple square, others love nice graphics.

I've got mixed feelings.

Positive because - It's about time.
    Negative because the last time they updated pet models apparently that was our token 'buff' for about 3 major patches.

Deleted
    Really hope they do give us these updates =( they're so sexy

10+ Year Old Account
    Gief updated skins/meshes!
    I would love to be able to use my old fel-pup again too, with every spec in form of a glyph or something :<
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    Fel Hound has taken some Hellboy's Sammael type influences, a much more convincing look. Can't wait to see if there's to be a new Voidwalker model also!

Why are some people in here saying Blizzard has officially stated we're not getting new demon pet models, yet other people keep saying they can't wait for the updated models next patch...

This thread doesn't make any sense at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridius View Post
    Why are some people in here saying Blizzard has officially stated we're not getting new demon pet models, yet other people keep saying they can't wait for the updated models next patch...

This thread doesn't make any sense at all.
    Wild assumptions by people who didn't read the actual thread. Pet models will not be updated in 6.2... although the Doomguard has actually been replaced already.