7+ Year Old Account

Leveling as demo

So I'm levelling my warlock as demo since Affliction has no good AoE (and I'm too lazy to get a destro spec), but I'm finding my Wrathguard is constantly dying when I pull like 2-3 mobs. Is there any way to keep him alive, or am I stuck with this?

check out my hunter weak auras, click here

Not sure what level you are but there may be a few things you can do. Namely the Glyph of Demon Training for extra pet HP and the ability Health Funnel to heal him. For talents I would take Soul Leech (15), Soul Link (at 45 but only if you are not taking damage or it will make it worse) and Grimoire of Supremacy (75). Shadowfury has a nice stun or perhaps Howl of Terror might be better to give the pet a rest and do not forget your interrupts.

There is the option to turn off your pet's taunt and then share the incoming damage between you a little more.

Otherwise, afraid it's more a case of do not pull so many. From WoD the pets seemed to be much squishier but it improves with gear. Have you tried the Voidwalker? Yes you will lose some dps but he is probably more tanky.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm level 99 now, so there isn't much issue anymore. He's surviving a lot more after I found Health Funnel, funnily enough. and Demon Training is making a huge difference too.

Thank you for your tips though.

check out my hunter weak auras, click here