6.2 New Dungeons

I have seen many guys complaining about that there is a new dungeon difficulty but new dungeons added so i went through the patch notes bit by bit and i found this.

These are all the new instances added into the PTR and i guess that some of these like The Black Gate and all these Hellfire Citadel is the instances for the LFR wings but the rest of them then, are these new dungeons for 6.2?
    Hype?

LFG Dungeons:
    New:
    The Burning Nether
    Random TimewalkerLich King Dungeon Test
    Hellbreach
    Halls of Blood
    Bastion of Shadows
    Destructor's Rise
    The Black Gate
    Hellfire Citadel
    Hellfire Citadel
    Hellfire Citadel
    Random Timewalker Dungeon (Wrath of the Lich King)
    Halls of Stone - Timewalker Test
    The Everbloom
    Upper Blackrock Spire
    Bloodmaul Slag Mines
    Grimrail Depot
    Iron Docks
    Auchindoun
    Shadowmoon Burial Grounds
    Skyreach

The link for you guys. It's far down on the page like below the sould files, this might be why not so many seen it?
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=247147/6...s#lfg-dungeons

Deleted
    These will all be LFR instances:
    Hellbreach
    Halls of Blood
    Bastion of Shadows
    Destructor's Rise
    The Black Gate

I Hope that
    Hellfire Citadel (un-Shattered Halls any1?)
    Hellfire Citadel
    Hellfire Citadel

will be new dungeons, maybe only available at mythic difficulty or something.

No idea what the burning nether will be, mb for the single player, story scenarios

Quote Originally Posted by runey View Post

No idea what the burning nether will be, mb for the single player, story scenarios
    If there is a new dungeon then The Burning Nether is likely one of them. Do you see quest instances anywhere else on this list? It could also be a Hellfire Citadel zone (likely home of the new Archimonde model.)

It would be awesome if we got Timewalker in this patch, especially if the new Mythic level of difficulty expands to Timewalker dungeons. But that might be a bit "pie in the sky."
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Nice find! It's gonna be REAL interesting to see what the basement dwellers has to complain about these new dungeons.

I think the Burning Nether is a special area for part of the Archimonde fight.

I doubt any 'new' dungeons will happen, we're getting Timewalker dungeons instead.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'd wager Burning Nether is a part of the Archimonde encounter.

The journal states:

Archimonde marks a random player, banishing them to the Twisting Nether after 3 sec. When banished, a Nether Portal is torn open at the player's location, inflicting 150000 Shadow damage to all players.
    Any player that enters the portal is also teleported to the Twisting Nether. Each teleport reduces the portal's size and eventually closes it completely.