Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Alleria and Turalyon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    A third faction would be sweet =)
    Or at least a new ranged class.
    But perhaps what I can hope for is a new bg.
    I certainly hope for no more pandas and monkeys, if they leave them in pandaland for good it's a nice step.
    Third faction would be convoluted, too much work and overall pointless. We don't even need two factions as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryn View Post
    South Seas. Wrap up Neptulon's kidnapping story.
    yes please...

A main continent then an ocean with islands and my own ship which I can upgrade and use for battles at sea.

For someone bored to death with organised raiding after so many years but still wants to enjoy the game I'd like an element which gives me something to do on a progression path which isn't just item level.

/dreamon

10+ Year Old Account
    something to do other than raid/unbalanced pvp/sit in trade chat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not orcs...

10+ Year Old Account
    I want more levelling like WoD. I thought it was great. I think they went in a similar direction as the question in Skyrim. Except on an MMO scale. I loved it.

I personally want an Emerald Dream expansion but I doubt that will happen as Metzen said he doesn't like the idea. So then I'd be happy with anything like South Seas or Argus (or similar ideas).

As for features, I would like a compromise between the garrison and the farm. For example take the mine and herb garden and remove the mats from them. So you harvest just stone/seeds which are used for work orders. I think that would be much better. Also I think the buildings should only offer things like the enchanting illusions and DE, and recipes for your own prof. But no items or enchants themselves. Nothing to better your character (except recipes).

I'm trying to think of other things I want to see. I don't think WoW needs another race or class, although I'm a Demon Hunter fan. I won't get into that. As we all know there's more than enough topics on it.

Also I do like the low cost features they're adding such as time-walking and mythic dungeons. I don't see the issue in adding a tiny bit of work to make old content re-usable.

azshara expansion so i can complain about water and content.

emerald dream expansion so i can complain about everything being green and content

Demon expansion so i can complain about evil ppl never winning and content

10+ Year Old Account
    Flying.... but I want that now in 6.2.. so until I see it return in content in current expansion I will remain unsubbed.
    Fanboy (Fanboi):
    1. A term used towards someone when a person disagrees with the said someone on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate their counterpoints or facts, so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming others into silence and thus them winning through dominance.* 2. A term used as a taunt/peer pressure technique to shape popular opinion through shame and humiliation.

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Alleria and Turalyon.

+
    alliance playable high elves as new race
    demon hunters as new class

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    South Seas for me. It seems like the obvious progression based on how 6.2 is looking.

6.3 = Gul'dan escaping to Farahlon in a last ditch attempt at stealing its power, we go there, timeless isle style content and a a Ruby Sanctum style raid to take him out. Should be very hard, as if he were Hellfire Citadel's 14th boss. Attunement by killing Archimonde, etc.

7.0 = With Vol'jin and Varian absent from Azeroth to focus on the assault on Tanaan, the combined forces of Azshara's Naga and N'zoths Faceless rise from the sea start causing trouble in the South Seas. With the harbor and shipbuilding abilities we pick up in 6.2, players build their own ship that acts as their Garrison in the South Seas. Instead of followers, a crew.
    Pretty much what I think will happen as well, but I dont think 6.3 is going to be a thing. I think the next expansion will launch 6-10 months after 6.2. December-April. I think the launch event will be Naga attacking the shores randomly (dynamic events rewarding Heroic HFC item level gear), and an early look at a new dungeon for 7.0 where Gul'dan is in the tomb of Sargeras. Final boss would be Guldan. He does something that leads to Azshara some how.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bristae View Post
    Flying.... but I want that now in 6.2.. so until I see it return in content in current expansion I will remain unsubbed.
    I think they might add flying to the older Draenor zones. Flying shold never be aloud in current content imo. Flying should be aloud in old content where it makes sense. Draenor yes, Isle of thunder/timeless isle/ashran NO.

- I want ships that you can actually control like vehicles, like this: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ea-Ship-System
    - I want to know more about Bolvar Fordragon. His story could become quite interesting now that he's the Lich King.
    - I want Naga as a playable race. Ogres would be nice too.
    - Additionals ways to customise your characters. Some sort of Path of the Titans-like system that maybe alters your playstyle or simply alters spells and animations. More Minor Glyphs are always welcome. They could also combine Major Glyphs and the current talent system and expand it to allow further ability customisation.
    - I would also like to see what people often call here "sub-races", although I do not think it's the appropriate term, such as High Elves, brown orcs, etc (I seriously doubt they'd add them as whole new races but who knows).
    -Battlemages, please?
    -A Lore Journal or something similar.

All I truly want at the moment is ships. Ships, ships, ships.
    [Fanfiction] Warcraft: Return of the Lich King: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-the-Lich-King

[Fanfiction] Overwatch: The Gentleman Thief: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...entleman-Thief

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Pretty much what I think will happen as well, but I dont think 6.3 is going to be a thing. I think the next expansion will launch 6-10 months after 6.2. December-April. I think the launch event will be Naga attacking the shores randomly (dynamic events rewarding Heroic HFC item level gear), and an early look at a new dungeon for 7.0 where Gul'dan is in the tomb of Sargeras. Final boss would be Guldan. He does something that leads to Azshara some how.

- - - Updated - - -

I think they might add flying to the older Draenor zones. Flying shold never be aloud in current content imo. Flying should be aloud in old content where it makes sense. Draenor yes, Isle of thunder/timeless isle/ashran NO.
    Flying should be in all current content where it makes sense. It should have been in Draenor from the beginning once you hit 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Alleria and Turalyon.
    Yes please! Ready for the Windrunner family reunion already! And no I don't want it played out in a book but actually taking place in-game!

7+ Year Old Account
    People with My Little Pony avatars shouldn't be allowed to create threads. Anyway, I would like a South Seas, Burning Legion, or Emerald Dream expansion as those are the most commonly brought up suggestions. Honestly though I don't care what the theme of the next expansion is because I trust in Blizzard to deliver a quality product and they always do.

flying that is really all i care about at this point....
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22