Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    AdamC, since you support people punished for things that may occur in the future, should all people who get speeding tickets get sentenced as harshly as murder... because they MAY kill someone while speeding in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamC View Post
    For fuck sakes... First of all, I was born in 1989, so I'm 25 years old not 15...... Second of all, you can click on the youtube comment sections, National Review and many outer sites, you will see comments calling for justice. DM was just one example.

Just so I am reading correctly both this and other thread you have going, here is what I am assuming is what your advocating for.

1. Harsh penalties on anyone accused of crimes
    2. Life sentences for animal abuse, rape, murder without parole.
    3. Arrests of people who may potentially commit crimes in future
    4. Mob justice
    5. Whipping and lashing of criminals
    6. People in jail being unable to sleep, rest or relax and only being allowed to rest when its bed time.

Did we suddenly warp back to the 1500's or something? Since when is this acceptable? We don't allow mob justice for a reason, look at the red scare in the 1900's, people could accuse innocents of being communists and suddenly they were attacked/had to flee and lost everything. You cant defend yourself as you could be considered a evil communist!

How is that 'justice', how can you say what should happen to people, how they should be treated as sub humans. You don't know their history, you don't know whats going on, you don't have a full story. This is the reason we have a court of law, so mob justice doesn't become a thing.

Deleted
    Well.. the consumer wants to buy cheap.. and then this happends.. i buy 80% of my meat from a local farmer where its BIO aswell because i think videos like that are awfull, i cant watch more than 10 seconds everytime something like that pops up..

But yet, harder sentences for animal cruelty..

I hate ppl..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRose View Post
    Just so I am reading correctly both this and other thread you have going, here is what I am assuming is what your advocating for.

1. Harsh penalties on anyone accused of crimes
    2. Life sentences for animal abuse, rape, murder without parole.
    3. Arrests of people who may potentially commit crimes in future
    4. Mob justice
    5. Whipping and lashing of criminals
    6. People in jail being unable to sleep, rest or relax and only being allowed to rest when its bed time.

Did we suddenly warp back to the 1500's or something? Since when is this acceptable? We don't allow mob justice for a reason, look at the red scare in the 1900's, people could accuse innocents of being communists and suddenly they were attacked/had to flee and lost everything. You cant defend yourself as you could be considered a evil communist!

How is that 'justice', how can you say what should happen to people, how they should be treated as sub humans. You don't know their history, you don't know whats going on, you don't have a full story. This is the reason we have a court of law, so mob justice doesn't become a thing.

No, I am not advocating we go back to the dark or middle ages.

Here is what REAL torture looks like: REAL torture

You are right about harsher penalties, but for violent crimes
    Life sentence for rape and murder without parole, for animal abuse it would depend on how abusive they were. What you saw in the video warrants life without parole. Those workers are going to end up as murderers if the cancerous growth of evil is not contained. Tough decisions have to be made. Period.
    The better way to put it is prevention is better than cure.
    Why is whipping such a god damn problem with you liberals? Some of our top allies regularly use it as a form of discipline. Allies who have joined the war against ISIS.
    and 6, That's how Russia's "Black Prison" runs. And it works great as a form of punishment.

10+ Year Old Account
    You realize I made that comment at the heat of the moment right? I fucking HATE that piece of shit Jodi piece of shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't believe I got my facebook suspend for leaving comments against this scum here

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jodi-...004964?fref=ts
    Hmm.. heat of the moment. It's like, one of the most common cases of murders! Crimes of passion / 2nd Degree murders are killings that are not premeditated or in 'the heat of the moment'.

Someone should lock you up lest your emotions get the better of you!

No, I am not advocating we go back to the dark or middle ages.

Here is what REAL torture looks like: REAL torture
    Did you know they would use sleep deprivation as a torture technique? Lack of sleep does horrible things to a person without so much as leaving a scratch.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_deprivation

Just as I thought, couple of minutes in: "AMAGAWD BECOME VEGAN!!!1!"

Later in the video: eat kosher, eat halal!

Yeah, fuck you OP, you're either shilling for one of these groups, or you're just another retard who's seen his first murican slaughterhouse video and got so incredibely upset you just had to go on the internet and cry about it, thinking it will change anything.

Mod Edit: Please make your point without personal insults.
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2015-04-15 at 09:46 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toobad View Post
    Just as I thought, couple of minutes in: "AMAGAWD BECOME VEGAN!!!1!"

Later in the video: eat kosher, eat halal!

Yeah, fuck you OP, you're either shilling for one of these groups, or you're just another retard who's seen his first murican slaughterhouse video and got so incredibely upset you just had to go on the internet and cry about it, thinking it will change anything.
    What the fuck are you going at? You really thing what happened in the first part of the video is the way farms should be run?

Deleted
    Any sentencing should be the assumption that they WILL commit murder.
    As the assumption must always be that you're not trolling, you're clearly unstable and should be locked away before you hurt anyone.

Stopped watching at "Painfully killing them with carbon dioxide".

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adudu View Post
    As the assumption must always be that you're not trolling, you're clearly unstable and should be locked away before you hurt anyone.
    Statistically, animal abuse is a steppingstone to domestic abuse, and domestic abuse is a stepping stone to homicide.

10+ Year Old Account
    What the fuck are you going at? You really thing what happened in the first part of the video is the way farms should be run?
    I think you've shown us in this thread that you have more sociopathic tendencies than those people in the video.

That is, except for the fact that you're frothing mad about this whole thing and spewing ridiculous vitriol everywhere, which leads me to believe that you're not a sociopath but rather just a very immature, volatile little shit who talks bigger than he can back up.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Deleted
    No, but like most rational people he probably has no delusion that kosher and halal meat are handled in any more humane of a fashion.

Statistically, animal abuse is a steppingstone to domestic abuse, and domestic abuse is a stepping stone to homicide.
    I killed one of my goats last year. Then I ate it. That must mean I'm about to become a serial killer.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginantonicus View Post
    I killed one of my goats last year. Then I ate it. That must mean I'm about to become a serial killer.
    killing animals is NOT abuse that we are talking about. Torture is the abuse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    It is unacceptable indeed, yet happens daily and is often covered under laws. You may not be allowed to kick your neighbors asshole dog, but treat ducks like that is apparently fine:

https://www.facebook.com/official.pe...94586/?fref=nf

Oh yeah, and since it is a peta video, I am sure everyone knows somebody who thinks peta are just idiots, yadayadayada...

If you are more into finding out what shits we humans are to other creatures on this planet watch the film "Earthlings" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthlings_%28film%29
    PETA are idiots, and so is anyone who believes they aren't one of the most hypocritical organizations in existence.

PETA states that all animals are better off extinct than domesticated, disregarding millenia of beneficial relationships between humans and dogs, foxes, donkeys, horses, and numerous other animals.

PETA also summarily euthanizes the overwhelming majority of animals they come into contact with, because those animals are simply better off dead.

Last edited by jackofwind; 2015-04-15 at 06:55 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    PETA are idiots, and so is anyone who believes they aren't one of the most hypocritical organizations in existence.
    Saw PETA on TV last night. They are targeting shearing in Australia atm. They claimed they had the support Shearing Contractors' Association of Australia which wasn't completely true and they used a fake sheep in their video at one point.

7+ Year Old Account
    Peta is a fucking unreliable charity, fuck anyone who donates to it

http://www.charitynavigator.org/inde...4#.VS4PyfnF-s0

well known for BLATANTLY lying. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/nathan...b_2979220.html
    These fucks should be imprison for distortion, scamming, and lying the piece of shit PETA is.
    The Feds should SHUT DOWN this sham operation.

Putting animals down humanely is one thing, LYING to the people you are adopting from that they will be given a home than killing the animal is nothing short of scamming.
    Last edited by AdamC; 2015-04-15 at 07:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    While the video is rather disturbing and not so easy to watch, I don't find the behavior unacceptable. I believe in the natural order or the food chain. We are the apex predators. Animals are our property to do so with as we see fit. It's cute that some want to think animals have rights or that their feelings matter. An animal is simply an advanced object, something you can buy at the damn store, and as this video shows easy to mass produce.

Quote Originally Posted by Spraxle View Post
    Um... they can call themselves whatever they want, but when they jail artists for art that doesn't paint the country in perfect light that's called a dictatorship.
    That is more totalitarian than a dictatorship, though to paraphrase one of those quotes from tropico 3 "democracy is when you vote for a dictatorship for x amount of time" and I think China is 10 years? so that is even more pertinent.

Quote Originally Posted by Arewn View Post
    Sarcasm aside, he wants to inflict maximum suffrage on real human beings,
    Suffrage is actually a word unto itself, you need to look it up for a giggle.
    Last edited by Afrospinach; 2015-04-15 at 08:40 AM.