Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Who's getting pissy?
    By the way, I'm four stars, nothing less. The food and setting better be nice, so chop chop!
    Totes letting you pay, by the way, since it is a ritualistic thing for guys and everything.

Five stars is for bitches, by the way.

Lastly, I'm bringing my leather and chains, make sure you have room in your truck for them, as well as insurance on your bed, especially if it has bedposts that aren't made of metal... Also, if anyone asks me about bruises... I'll tell them that you were drunk and fell.

<3
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    You really aren't doing yourself any favours. Everything you say just digs you deeper.

A girl doesn't need an excuse to not have sex with you. She doesn't even ever need to explicitly say she isn't going to have sex with you. All this comes from you assuming she is going to have sex with you...and that makes it entirely your problem...not hers. You're just pissed because you wanna fuck and they want a fucking grand slam breakfast.
    You never did give me that language lesson.

I gotcha. Your actually busy trying to spruce up your interrogating skills. I got you.

Who's getting pissy?
    You are. You felt this need to create a thread about not getting the sex you think you are entitled to.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    i think im reading this wrong. what does "i'd better thing" mean?
    "i'd better" thing**

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    As if people who go to bars to meet new people have anything else in mind in the first place...
    Bars are a bad setting... to be honest, I'd sooner be picked up from a dating site than a bar... >.>
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    You are. You felt this need to create a thread about not getting the sex you think you are entitled to.
    In what way am I coming off as argumentative? You started arguing with me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yea learn to read between the lines......

15+ Year Old Account
    What? Probably all of my later girlfriends were hungry after a night at the club. You grab some food, call a cab and work away the food you just had.

You have issues man.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

In what way am I coming off as argumentative? You started arguing with me.
    I said you were getting pissy about girls not sleeping with you. I never said you were argumentative. You're actually coming off as extremely defensive.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    By the way, I'm four stars, nothing less. The food and setting better be nice, so chop chop!
    Totes letting you pay, by the way, since it is a ritualistic thing for guys and everything.

Lastly, I'm bringing my leather and chains, make sure you have room in your truck for them, as well as insurance on your bed, especially if it has bedposts that aren't made of metal... Also, if anyone asks me about bruises... I'll tell them that you were drunk and fell.

<3
    Wrong thread?

Anyway, i'd buy a day just to put a saddle on you and ride you along the interstate.

No pun intended. I mean literally use you as my means of transportation.

15+ Year Old Account

<3
    Sooo, you´re hungry?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I said you were getting pissy about girls not sleeping with you. I never said you were argumentative. You're actually coming off as extremely defensive.
    If I have to link you the definition of words you use you're not a very good language teacher.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=piss...sm=91&ie=UTF-8

7+ Year Old Account
    I wonder, does this work the other way. If a girl expects a meal before sex?

I never really did because of the swim rule... but I can understand the need to feel, compensated for, I suppose... I've just always prefered eating after sex, no real feelings of needing compensation or anything... *Shrugs*
    ~~ ~~

I could go for some Dominos right about now.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Last edited by Evil Midnight Bomber; 2015-04-15 at 07:39 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wrong thread?

Anyway, i'd buy a day just to put a saddle on you and ride you along the interstate.

No pun intended. I mean literally use you as my means of transportation.
    lol, I was joking, trying to get you going.

Also, I'd make a horrible mode of transportation.
    ~~ ~~

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, which definition should we use?

There's only like ten different ones.

If you'll go as far as to play russian roulette with 5 bullets loaded by using hip terms that cover an array of adjectives, you're eventually going to shoot a blank.

Not a fan, who wants to have sex after eating diner food? Fuck that shit.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Oh, which definition should we use?

There's only like ten different ones.

If you'll go as far as to play russian roulette with 5 bullets loaded by using hip terms that cover an array of adjectives, you're eventually going to shoot a blank.
    Look again...i added a couple more to choose from.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol, I was joking, trying to get you going.

Also, I'd make a horrible mode of transportation.
    Jokes on you I got soft the moment I read it.

Gotta love when mods are asleep, really.