10+ Year Old Account

Google AdSense - Denying "Insufficient Content"

Hiya guys,

A colleague is having issues with Google AdSense not being approved on one of his blogs. He is getting the following error:

I've looked into trying to fix it my self, restructuring the navbar, adding more content and so forth but nothing has seemed to work. Anyone has any ideas what could possibly be the issue? Would appriciate it greatly.

To resolve this issue, please work through the following suggestions:

Make sure that your pages have sufficient text – websites that contain mostly images, videos or Flash animations will not be approved.
    Your content should contain complete sentences and paragraphs, not only headlines.
    Ensure that your website is fully built and launched before you apply for AdSense – do not apply while your site’s still in a beta or “under construction” phase or only consists of a website template.
    Place the ad code on a live page of your website. It does not have to be the main page, but test pages that are empty except for the AdSense ad code will not be approved.
    Provide a clear navigation system for your visitors so that they can easily find all of the sections and pages of your website.
    If you’d like to monetise YouTube videos, please apply for the YouTube monetisation program. Note that blogs and websites that contain only videos will not be approved.
    The Website address is: http://www.*****.co.uk/
    Last edited by Mister K; 2015-04-15 at 03:40 PM.
    -K

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister K View Post
    Hiya guys,

A colleague is having issues with Google AdSense not being approved on one of his blogs.
    Some stuff to look at according to

http://allbloggingtips.com/2012/08/2...sense-program/

1. Privacy Policy
    2. About Page
    3. Contact Us Page
    4. Name/ Email Verification
    5. Age Verification: Use your correct date of birth and age while applying for Google AdSense account.
    6. Minimum Number of Posts: you should only apply after you have more than 50 posts. Posts length must be 500+ words too with quality content.
    7. Design: It should be professional and not like a messy photo gallery. Your blog design is the biggest thing after Content.
    8. Content
    9. Providing Value: Be sincere with your visitors don’t ever try to scam them instead provide value.
    10. Top Level Domain
    11. Other Ad Networks: If you have any other Ads placed like Chitika, Clicksor or anything, it’s time to drop them off.
    12. Paid Traffic

Well, after looking at the site it appears it is mainly reposting stuff (text & images) from other websites, i.e. providing no own content and possibly (read: definitely) violating copyrights.
    Not getting Ad-sense approved might be the least of your colleagues worries.

A few brief google searches reveal that you or your friend are plagiarizing content from other sites. Obviously you're not going to get approved that way, original content is like the number one determining factor when they review you.
    Last edited by glo; 2015-04-15 at 12:02 PM.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    A few brief google searches reveal that you or your friend are plagiarizing content from other sites. Obviously you're not going to get approved that way, original content is like the number one determining factor when they review you.
    Ah right. Yeah there are some "bots" running which generate content and do word spinning. I shall pass that on since that is probably the reason why. I guess ideally mixture of both would be more ideal.

#blackhattin ^^

PS: It's using WPRobot or so, which is a plugin. These websites that content is pulled from OPted in for "rebloging".

Thanks for the replies!
    Last edited by Mister K; 2015-04-15 at 03:37 PM.
    -K

Deleted
    Well I doubt you can fool the ad-sense review that easily, especially when copying images.

Also sites usually have this sort of text in their ToS: (quote from one of the sites your colleague plagiarized from)
    "Any reproduction, copying or redistribution of the Materials or design elements of the Website for any purpose are strictly prohibited without the express written consent (...)"

So better double check that "opt in".

Anyways I don't think Google is eager to sponsor plagiarism (with or without consent) - not sure about this forums policy on it either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lloewe View Post
    Well I doubt you can fool the ad-sense review that easily, especially when copying images.

Also sites usually have this sort of text in their ToS: (quote from one of the sites your colleague plagiarized from)
    "Any reproduction, copying or redistribution of the Materials or design elements of the Website for any purpose are strictly prohibited without the express written consent (...)"

So better double check that "opt in".

Anyways I don't think Google is eager to sponsor plagiarism (with or without consent) - not sure about this forums policy on it either.
    I fully agree of course. The plugin I've used was called "WPRobot" which does the automation. I better look into it in more depth.
    -K

Quote Originally Posted by Mister K View Post
    I fully agree of course. The plugin I've used was called "WPRobot" which does the automation. I better look into it in more depth.
    An easy solution would to not be a douche and steal other people's work for profit.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics