Deleted

Where are the PROMISED Shaman (Elemental) changes???

So in 6.0 Blizzard said they would help Shaman particularly Elemental with DPS on the move in 6.1 or 6.2, so far iv only seen a nerf to Elemental in 6.2 patch notes.

Does anyone else find this strange, are Shaman getting shafted again and again and again by Blizzard?

Dps shaman are already a dying breed, i don't think a nerf will solve anything.

Deleted
    The PTR has been up for less the a week...chill , relax, and wait.

You capitalized every letter in "promised" yet provided no link to any sort of promise. I would be quite surprised to see Blizzard promise anything, nor should they have to. I'm not saying you guys don't need help (I have no idea), but if you're expecting blizzard to make promises, you are going to be sorely disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by boubou View Post
    So in 6.0 Blizzard said they would help Shaman particularly Elemental with DPS on the move in 6.1 or 6.2, so far iv only seen a nerf to Elemental in 6.2 patch notes..
    They didn't "promise" you it was going to be a change you'd like.

Take some time to think about that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paintank View Post
    The PTR has been up for less the a week...chill , relax, and wait.
    I'm chill and relaxed, why would you think otherwise?

Shaman have been patient, trough 6.0 & 6.1, these problems were already well known in WoD beta.

Waiting is over, its time for action and Blizzard better deliver on these "promises" if they wish to not eradicate the Shaman class.

Shaman have been patient, trough 6.0 & 6.1, these problems were already well known in WoD beta.

Waiting is over, its time for action and Blizzard better deliver on these "promises" if they wish to not eradicate the Shaman class.
    Putting Promised in capital letters in the thread title doesn't sound relaxed.

10+ Year Old Account
    creating this thread merely days after the FIRST build made it to the PTR suggests you are not "chill". in fact it makes me think you are incredibly impatient and naive about the Patch building process. its iterative, and may take a couple of builds before they make it that far.

not to sell you short, i get the concern but timing is the key. give them some time to get a few builds up before losing your mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

10+ Year Old Account

According to the posters, you are sooo aggresive in the thread title. So maybe next time use italics or quotation marks to avoid coming across as some frothing lunatic. Woah.

And what promises? Maybe castable lightning bolt again? Doubt it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Putting Promised in capital letters in the thread title doesn't sound relaxed.
    Capitals because lack of evidence in PTR patch notes regarding the promise to follow through on fixing Shaman. I don't believe a DPS nerf will fix things.

Caps and repeated punctuation rarely portray an image of calm rationality.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cien View Post
    According to the posters, you are sooo aggresive in the thread title. So maybe next time use italics or quotation marks to avoid coming across as some frothing lunatic. Woah.

And what promises? Maybe castable lightning bolt again? Doubt it
    Yea apparently, i thank you for your advice and will do so in the future .

I tried to find the blue-posts but was unsuccessful in doing so, but they are well known within the Shaman community.