Poll: ?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    A female me? Nah.

I'd like to meet an alternate universe female version of me, as long as she shaved her legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    A female me? Nah.
    You would be such a bitch!
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Only when I'm around cucumbers and eggplants. man I'd never leave the house. Well except to go to the farmer's market to replenish my supply.
    what is so special with cucumbers and eggplants?

Quote Originally Posted by Vea Lea View Post
    what is so special with cucumbers and eggplants?
    I just want to play the " will it fit game ".
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    You would be such a bitch!
    Yeah, but with an arse men would fight each other over.

Damn fine buns, even if I do say so myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    I just want to play the " will it fit game ".
    Not a very good game, its just a matter of making it fit

OP: Same as most people, boobs and sex would be fun, but dicks are much more convenient

Honestly yes. As a dude that's generally warm, caring, and often soft spoken, i experience some rather interesting social situations. People mistake kindness for weakness CONSTANTLY and it often leads to bad blood or fights between me and people i start to get to know.

I'm aware that would just present me with a new set of problems probably and there are PLENTY of outspoken rowdy women out there, but fair or not, if i was a girl people wouldn't give my personality a second thought. Which is what i want.

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    yep most of my life

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah, as a child. i really looked up to my older sister, and felt closer to 'her' best friend than to pretty much anyone my age.

You use a lot more toilet paper as a woman.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I used to back when I was 10-11. Then I realized I didn't wan TO BE a girl. I just really wanted girls.

I can live without the periods, childbirth and general feminine stuff men don't deal with. The only perks to being female are the few sexist trends in society that still exist on their favor, and having a vagina between the ages of 18-35. Outside of those two things in sure I'd hate life.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    Nope. If we were talking about a different skin/ethnicity then hell yeah!

I'd trade up being a Hispanic male for being a white male. Being a white guy in today's climate is like, some premium high octane shit. It saddens me to see news of white guys who aren't doing it right. Squandering their ticket to being awesome forever at life.

GET IT TOGETHER FUCKED UP WHITE MALES.
    Stop being racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    A female me? Nah.

I'd like to meet an alternate universe female version of me, as long as she shaved her legs.
    Female me would be Hawt. No sarcasm.

Deleted
    Not in any serious manner. I thought about it briefly sometimes before but remembered how the traits in my family looks awful on guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup. Being a woman with no intentions of being a mother is pointless and something of a hurdle. I don't have aspirations of being trans, or identifying male. I'm really feminine looking truth told.

But it's really stifling sometimes. I'd like to be taken that 2% more seriously when talking about the shit I know on a professional level. It's a small percentage but there are days I notice it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerias View Post
    Honestly yes. As a dude that's generally warm, caring, and often soft spoken, i experience some rather interesting social situations. People mistake kindness for weakness CONSTANTLY and it often leads to bad blood or fights between me and people i start to get to know.

I'm aware that would just present me with a new set of problems probably and there are PLENTY of outspoken rowdy women out there, but fair or not, if i was a girl people wouldn't give my personality a second thought. Which is what i want.
    I know that sounds better, but girls and especially mothers can be highly critical of shy, soft spoken and sensitive girls. To the point of being completely unsympathetic as well. I know the other side may look like they're understanding towards it but it's far more insidious and cruel. Shy and introverted girls will get bullied on a psychological level rather than a physically imposing one. And the opinions of women will suddenly mean alot more to you.

I'll admit, you might be able to deal with that better, but both genders have it rough if you're designated in the 'weak' camp by the more aggressive personalities. And kindness towards men can often be misinterpreted as interest which can get very difficult for girls who aren't used to speaking their minds.
    Last edited by Aqua; 2015-04-15 at 11:39 PM.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah

because then i could get fucked and give head whenever i want to and i would never really have to ask a lot of people very often to help me move. and i could be empowering to women.

but only sometimes. it's just not worth not being shorter, slower, not being able to jump as high and being weaker.

I'd trade up being a Hispanic male for being a white male. Being a white guy in today's climate is like, some premium high octane shit. It saddens me to see news of white guys who aren't doing it right. Squandering their ticket to being awesome forever at life.
    i'm hispanic and (apparently) white

get like me

Deleted
    I imagine it would be amusing for a short while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargiean View Post
    Stop being racist.
    Having trouble identifying the racism =/.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post
    I like being male, but I'm jealous of all the different kind of clothing girls have, plus the amount of fashion stores dedicated to only girls. Walking into a mall as a guy is not that fun, there's maybe 5 stores for males (that have a female section) and then 20 stores for females. The only thing I could do about it is crossdress, but I don't have the swag to pull off a miniskirt as a dude
    On the other hand, male clothing is often much more practical with things like pockets than female designs, which I guess is because they expect you to carry a purse around.

I wouldn't trade being a dude for the other option, I feel that there are situations where being a guy can get people to take you slightly more seriously.

Every day
    /10chars

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?