Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Ex- New England Patriots Player Convicted Of First Degree Murder

Hope he rots. Life without parole. Justice is served. It does not matter whether or not you are rich or poor, you commit murder, you get life without parole as a mandatory sentence. It would be nice if this was a federal policy. I hope he spends his life in solitary confinement and he dies slowly from brain deterioration.

Last edited by AdamC; 2015-04-16 at 07:01 AM.

You know, seeing as your location says Texas, if you want this persona to work, you really need to start advocating the death penalty. None of this softball life in prison stuff.

Life is for the weak. Giev capitol punishment!
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think he did it.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    I don't think he did it.
    He admitted being there. At the least he was an accomplice to the murder.

He was also sentenced to spend the rest of his life in a prison near his team's stadium. Which is close enough to allow him to hear the cheers every time there's a home game.

Even after the sentencing the ladies are going crazy for him. Definitely killed one man, probably killed more. He grew up in gang culture, killed the boyfriend of his fiancé's sister in a family related thing.

Football is like boxing where you want players who want to hurt people.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

7+ Year Old Account

I love seeing justice carried out. Now to see his new horrible prison conditions. I would love to see him go mad from solitary confinement
    Last edited by AdamC; 2015-04-16 at 06:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Booshman View Post
    He was also sentenced to spend the rest of his life in a prison near his team's stadium. Which is close enough to allow him to hear the cheers every time there's a home game.
    Don't get me wrong, Fuck New Enngland; fuck the tuck rule; fuck that they stay atop the AFC all the time.

But that's just cruel. Like, 8th amendment violation cruel.
    Last edited by THE Bigzoman; 2015-04-16 at 06:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamC View Post
    I hope he spends his life in solitary confinement and he dies slowly from brain deterioration.
    I would love to see him go mad from solitary confinement
    Yay for continuing to be an advocate for torture! At least you're consistent... kind of.

Serious question: Why do you get so much pleasure from the (potential) suffering of others?
    Last edited by Bdatik; 2015-04-16 at 07:18 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    Yay for continuing to be an advocate for torture! At least you're consistent... kind of.
    HOLY SHIT, whether or not something is TORTURE is AN OPINION. According to the US LAW it is NOT torture to lock someone in solitary for life.

HOLY SHIT, whether or not something is TORTURE is AN OPINION. According to the US LAW it is NOT torture to lock someone in solitary for life.
    "Solitary confinement is considered to be a form of psychological torture when the period of confinement is longer than a few weeks or is continued indefinitely."

This is a quote from a link you used in an attempt to defend your viewpoint.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    "Solitary confinement is considered to be a form of psychological torture when the period of confinement is longer than a few weeks or is continued indefinitely."

This is a quote from a link you used in an attempt to defend your viewpoint.
    whats what the scientists and psychologists think. I was talking about what the government states as torture.

whats what the scientists and psychologists think. I was talking about what the government states as torture.
    "U.S. prison policies have faced mounting legal challenges. America's detention system is far below the basic minimum standards for treatment of prisoners under international law. The United States' increasingly harsh treatment of its civilian prison population in maximum-security prisons ("supermax facilities") nationwide has caused an international human rights concern."

But since it's not illegal (yet) in the U.S., it isn't considered torture. Is that your viewpoint, that it's okay so long as it's legal?

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Don't get me wrong, Fuck New Enngland; fuck the tuck rule; fuck that they stay atop the AFC all the time.

But that's just cruel. Like, 8th amendment violation cruel.
    What's cruel? That he's in a prison in New England for life? Or that he will have to spend the rest of his days near the stadium? Oh wait...both suck equally.

(But in all seriousness, I know what you mean. To me, this sentence is both hilariously apropos and cruel.)

The American Justice system, doing what it does best - convicting people and handing out harsh punishments.

Not that it isn't appropriate in this instance.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

15+ Year Old Account
    I love seeing justice carried out. Now to see his new horrible prison conditions. I would love to see him go mad from solitary confinement
    You come of as a complete lunatic, is that really the goal you set out for your thread?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Booshman View Post
    What's cruel? That he's in a prison in New England for life? Or that he will have to spend the rest of his days near the stadium? Oh wait...both suck equally.

(But in all seriousness, I know what you mean. To me, this sentence is both hilariously apropos and cruel.)
    Being next to the stadium hearing home games.

It seems like it's just adding salt to the wound with extra umph. Having to hear the cheers of what could've been (or should've been in the unlikelihood that he is innocent)

AdamCs threads are so unoriginal ok i gett it XYZ committed a terrible crime, but what exactly is the agenda he is trying to push.

From his previous posts it seems as he supports an authoritarian right wing regime that takes prisoners and forces them to do hard labor and other various methods of torture, but hes in favor of gun rights......

There was no apparent motivation for what was supposedly a pre-planned murder. There's a lot of unanswered questions in this case.

I'm glad he didn't get off just because he's famous and rich, but I don't know what actually happened. I guess there was enough circumstantial evidence for the jury to come to the conclusion he was at least involved. No murder weapon and no motive are some big holes, though.