Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Im so confused, so are they buffing monks now?

Quote Originally Posted by charlesyes View Post
    Im so confused, so are they buffing monks now?
    Yes and no. The first patch notes they nerfed us hard. Now they are realizing that the nerfs were too much and reverting them. It looks like buffs, but in reality, all those abilities are 5%weaker than they are on live.

I think that for the proccs for the dps rings the damage should be done to all the targets 8 yrds around the target you currently have. i mean as ranged aren't you supposed to be at max range in most of the fights? the 20 yards we have now as range is kind of useless since it forces you to be too close to your enemies

Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    It's almost as if you could have learned from, oh, every single previous xpac that they change things between tiers. Did you carefully stack T17 raid tokens to be able to disappoint yourself when T18 has a new bonus roll currency too?
    Different mechanic. They've never added a new crafting reagent like this, mid expansion, that I can recall. Bonus roll currency is a completely different issue.

Deleted
    I don't like that shared cooldown on tanking ring, because tanks do not always nerd shared dmg reduction.

Deleted
    Personally i think that one of the coolest thing in WoD are the upgradeable items from professions... <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s0rel View Post
    I think that for the proccs for the dps rings the damage should be done to all the targets 8 yrds around the target you currently have. i mean as ranged aren't you supposed to be at max range in most of the fights? the 20 yards we have now as range is kind of useless since it forces you to be too close to your enemies
    Thats not how that works. Its 20 yards around the activater. So some respected melee in your guild.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archermit View Post
    Raid tokens are different and I would fully expect teem to change so that example doesn't realyl work. But when the first 4 stages of crafting have been one item from "tough" elites, why change it for the last upgrade?
    And why not?
    why should last 2 upgrades cost nothing because people have 3+ months to farm savage bloods?

I am happy about new upgrade item! i was expecting that.

15+ Year Old Account
    so after an entire expansion without epic gem, we now get them with the first content patch????

Wow, that's some great ideas Blizard, why sure, lets nerf shadow priest who is already middle to bottom, and buff arcane mages who are already topping meters 24/7.
    Idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Thats not how that works. Its 20 yards around the activater. So some respected melee in your guild.
    so basically the melee dps and the ranged dps share the CD?

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Different mechanic. They've never added a new crafting reagent like this, mid expansion, that I can recall. Bonus roll currency is a completely different issue.
    The fk you on about ? Frozen Orb, Runed Orb, Crusader Orb, Primordial Saronite ring a bell ? New tier new reagent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexacus View Post
    so after an entire expansion without epic gem, we now get them with the first content patch????
    *Last content patch.

Deleted
    Anyone know how this Felblood will work? Do you get it from any Elite Mobs like Savage Blood? or do you have to catch new Tanaan Mobs for it? Can you buy it with Primal Spirit? Any clues? I would like to be prepared as good as i can.

Quote Originally Posted by Archermit View Post
    Raid tokens are different and I would fully expect teem to change so that example doesn't realyl work. But when the first 4 stages of crafting have been one item from "tough" elites, why change it for the last upgrade?
    Because they don't want people strutting around with their 715 (higher than heroic) gear on day 1 of 6.2? It's a pretty common exercise really.

lol stage 5 and 6 upgrade xD this is just ridiculous, they should just make new items

Deleted
    Still no tokens for EU (it's so unfair.)

Quote Originally Posted by Vexacus View Post
    basically this is due to gems being a static upgrade, while warforged is an exponential

just doing some simplified math (stats x 0.06) on mythic legs shows that you get 24 int + 32 secondaries. Which is roughly 80 points, thus higher than what you'd get from an epic gem, imagine this compared to a blue gem, it would be almost twice as good, thus people would not really enjoy getting sockets as much, for the expensive items I would say gems and warforged is pretty much the same, but for cheaper items like shoulders, wrists and such sockets is a bit above, while for items like trinkets and weapons wf will be better. Obviously getting both would be the best, but getting both is not something you reliably can get on every piece.

Item - LFR T18 Mail Caster 4P Bonus (New) Your damaging spells have an 10% chance to fire a chaotic flame towards your target, dealing $187,773 Chaos damage to all enemies it passes through.

I need to pvp so someone can cast this on me so I can finally buy that Ferrari.

Quote Originally Posted by kos1085 View Post
    Mandatory barns for JCers on one or more toons unless you have a ton of gold.
    Mandatory barns for all professions on one or more toons unless you have a ton of gold, just like it's been since the start of the expansion. At least if you want to make money.

Quote Originally Posted by supermany View Post
    Anyone know how this Felblood will work? Do you get it from any Elite Mobs like Savage Blood? or do you have to catch new Tanaan Mobs for it? Can you buy it with Primal Spirit? Any clues? I would like to be prepared as good as i can.

I think it's pretty safe to assume it's from Tanaan, considering it's fel blood and Tanaan is very fel corrupted. Primal Spirits, I've got no diea.
    Last edited by elvor0; 2015-04-17 at 02:11 PM.