Question Unable to show different damage/healing fonts

So, I'm using Font Damage Changer for a long, long time now. Yesterday it stopped working. I don't know why and how, it worked just fine since day 1.
    I redownloaded it, placed the same font in there again, changed the name the right way, but it won't show me the font I want to be shown. I even tried Nice Damage, which does pretty much the same, but same prbloem again - the font doesn't change and all I see is the normal blizzard font.

Do you guys have any ideas why this happens ? I can't stand the normal font...

Did you remove the files in WTF when you redownloaded (doesnt always get all removed when using client).
    Im literally online right now and its working.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

I already searched for those files in my WTF ordner, but I can't find any files that belong to the addon.

Edit: SHould've mentioned I'm also using ElvUI. It just came to my mind that ElvUI may be causing this, so 1 specific search in the forum told me that I can change the damage fonts via ElvUI... I did not know that
    Now everything works again.
    Last edited by dopefishz; 2015-04-17 at 09:19 PM. Reason: reason found

Ok then. onto next try, Any other new installed addons or do you use it connected with something that may interfere(elvui, some frame mods, etc)?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.