Unholy Death Knight PvP, taking advantage of our mobility; the melee ranged hybrid.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZphL2k9yzA

Death's Advance

I had 8 seconds of downtime on both their dps and defensive cool downs using DA while getting necro stacks and regenerating runes as I kited around the ramp (0:26). (evasion, die by the sword, shadow clone, blade storm). I would be dead before I could get the 5 stacks of shadow infusion if I stood there in the blade storm, even after I kited a lot of their damage the rogue manage to get me to 8% on his killing spree, so if I took 2 ticks from a blade storm or a eviscerate I would have been dead on the killing spree. I did still have cool downs at 8% (0:43) but I had to consume my last runes for maximum healing (death rune, death siphon for 27k 9%) before I empowered for the long game; I would have died when I was at 6% on the ramp (0:59) if I haven't of. After I had empowered they did not have pressure on me so I was able to turn the tides back onto them using my dark transformation gargoyle and trinket I was also able to out heal their incoming damage by using death siphon by healing 32-36k each death rune, this is because I had 20% increased shadow damage (4 set bonus) + 15% increased damage and 7.5% resilience (On use trinket) + 15% from fallen crusader. Once the warrior died I could heal with the free death strike and was about the same hp as the rogue but I still had cool downs for him and he couldn't say the same. In theory all options will be in the duration of 1 minute

Asphyxiate Option One (What you're saying) 1. Stun warrior = he trinkets 2. Some how survive 30 seconds of constant damage w/o cc 3. Pet stun rogue = he trinkets 4. Stun warrior 5 seconds Total CC done = 5 seconds + 1 reaction time from each player.

Asphyxiate Option Two 1. Stun warrior = he trinkets 2. Pet stun warrior 1.5 seconds 3. Some how survive 30 seconds of constant damage w/o cc 4. Stun warrior 5 seconds Total CC done= 6.5 seconds + 1 reaction time from warrior

Deaths Advance 1. Passively enemies have less up time = At least a total combination of 15 seconds of kiting over 1 minute not including the loop due to both classes being melee. 2. Do a loop around the ramp for 8 seconds = 16 seconds of cc 3. Pet stun warrior he trinkets Total CC done= 32 seconds + 1 reaction time
    Last edited by vastcore; 2015-04-19 at 03:03 AM.

Deleted
    Ok Im not sure of the purpose of your post. Are you telling us something or asking us? Would you care to clarify?

Yes its pretty neat you did in a warr and rogue after they got you to 6% health. Dk healing is op? I can't answer your question (is it a question?) of the appropiate CC chain to use as Im unfamilair with unholy dks, but if you are under serious pressure and need to get dps off you RIGHT NOW, then I don't think spreading the stuns on 2 people and getting 2 trinkets is a good approach. Would be better pushing the stuns into the same target.

Also shorter paragraphs would make your post easier to read.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vastcore View Post
    (What you're saying)
    But .. I didn't even say anything..also resilience?