Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    It's all about the s6 edge now baby wooo...w.w.w.wwwwwwwww

10+ Year Old Account
    After the posts about S4 running it smooth really hit me... I've been using the power saving mode ever since I got it and didn't even realize.

Whoops! Case closed I guess

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyl View Post
    Rather obvious actually, considering that trying to HS on 4, a phone that is half a decade old, is ridiculous. Also, as I already said , the precise model wasn't even important but to draw a parallel between two older phone models, like the iphone 4s and the galaxy 4s, which the OP is using.

That is also rather obvious.

All you did was point an insignificant minutiae that had no impact on my post, or this thread for that matter.
    Galaxy 4S does not exist.
    Stop messing up the phone names, then be a dick about it when you're corrected by someone, and then mess it up again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerralol View Post
    <snip>
    Stop being a sad troll.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-04-21 at 05:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    He has a valid point though. You can't expect people to take you serious when you don't appear to be knowledgeable about the subject. It's even worse when you sass someone about it over your own mistake. Just acknowledge it and move on.

A lot about HS on mobile/tables should be redone. It's still beyond me why app don't install itself on to SD card instead of System memory (yeah yeah workaround etc). But i'm sick uninstalling 99% of my apps to simply patch HS on my Galaxy Tab 10.1.

It's almost like they grabbed some random indian guy from the street (even though he has medical degree) and told him to code. Amount of bugs and simple design flaws is beyond me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuji V2 View Post
    He has a valid point though. You can't expect people to take you serious when you don't appear to be knowledgeable about the subject. It's even worse when you sass someone about it over your own mistake.
    If it wasn't for just picking on details for an excuse to troll, he might, but as it stands that's all it is, and it keeps getting more ridiculous the more he posts. This time, it's apparently because I said 4S, instead of S4. A truly remarkable detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuji V2 View Post
    Just acknowledge it and move on.
    Funny you would say that because I'm not the one who continues to keep this up. Although it does have a certain entertainment value, waiting to see what else he comes up with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniSkribe View Post
    A lot about HS on mobile/tables should be redone. It's still beyond me why app don't install itself on to SD card instead of System memory (yeah yeah workaround etc). But i'm sick uninstalling 99% of my apps to simply patch HS on my Galaxy Tab 10.1.

It's almost like they grabbed some random indian guy from the street (even though he has medical degree) and told him to code. Amount of bugs and simple design flaws is beyond me.
    That's not something Blizzard can solve. Apps can no longer be written to SD as of Android Kitkat I believe. It's a restriction posed by Google to improve app performance. It's because a lot of issues get caused by poor SD performance and that's why Google no longer offers it to enhance the user experience.

In my opinion, Blizzard did a great job on the app. Runs smooth, looks beautiful and offers the full experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks great and runs fine on my Note4. I will say that the unofficially installed version ran better and looked better (full board, no need to click the cards to pull your deck out, etc.) and it takes a LOT of getting used to after playing on that for several months, but performance isn't an issue overall.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.