UH CM [2shit2Bblood]

hoooa.
    We wont give a shit about scoreboard, its gold then next.
    We'll be running brew monk, resto druid, UH dk, warlock and whatever (most likely mage)

So, talents as UH, should i rock BoS and just time for bigger trash packs or would defile be more benefit?
    Obviously im not so stupid that i cant figure outhow to play the class at what situation, im more looking for easy ways to cheese and make it easier.
    Worth using DS glyph? where except in slag mines last boss is it worth using?
    etc etc.

(FYI, tried searching around some vids but majority is blood or japanese with half UI packed with funny icons)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Run Def/BoS specs and switch on bosses is best solution, if that's too tryhard then just run Def whole way.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saybel View Post
    Run Def/BoS specs and switch on bosses is best solution, if that's too tryhard then just run Def whole way.
    You can't change talents or glyphs once a challenge mode has been started but you can swap to a secondary specialization.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    hoooa.
    We wont give a shit about scoreboard, its gold then next.
    We'll be running brew monk, resto druid, UH dk, warlock and whatever (most likely mage)

So, talents as UH, should i rock BoS and just time for bigger trash packs or would defile be more benefit?
    Obviously im not so stupid that i cant figure outhow to play the class at what situation, im more looking for easy ways to cheese and make it easier.
    Worth using DS glyph? where except in slag mines last boss is it worth using?
    etc etc.

(FYI, tried searching around some vids but majority is blood or japanese with half UI packed with funny icons)
    You definitely want Dark Simulacrum glyph in Slag Mines and Auchindoun.

A trick I used in Slag Mines was; We kept one of those channel fire mobs before the last boss alive. I dark simmed it, used ability on boss then it was CC'd until Dark sim came off CD and repeated. Final boss melted.
    Last edited by mmoc9bef67a441; 2015-04-18 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Antenora View Post
    You definitely want Dark Simulacrum glyph in Slag Mines and Auchindoun.
    A trick I used in Slag Mines was; We kept one of those channel fire mobs before the last boss alive. I dark simmed it, used ability on boss then it was CC'd until Dark sim came off CD and repeated. Final boss melted.
    The slag mines one i was aware of already, in auch anything special or is it just the fireballs and the dot from the warlock thingy before last boss?

Quote Originally Posted by Phosphate View Post
    He meant you get two unholy specs, one with Defile, the other with BoS. You can't switch talents but you can switch specs within CMs

too fucking hardcore for lazy me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phosphate View Post
    He meant you get two unholy specs, one with Defile, the other with BoS. You can't switch talents but you can switch specs within CMs
    This, I ran 2x Brewmaster on my monk for single target when I did CMs. Did CMs as full Defile on DK. Regret it now.

The slag mines one i was aware of already, in auch anything special or is it just the fireballs and the dot from the warlock thingy before last boss?

too fucking hardcore for lazy me

Void shell on first 3 trash pack pull puts a huge shield on raid, SW:P from 2nd boss, Chaos Bolt from Teron'gor also does a ridiculous amount of dmg.

Deleted
    390k non crit when I got to copy it in Auchindoun CM.

Deleted
    Auchindoun CM is DUH shit for a DK. Loved when it was the daily CM.

defile, aoe grip, spam bb, use dark sim on the correct things. Pretty easy to unholy without try harding (I did it on an alt with shitty armor rings)

In Slag Mines you can also steal the little things the left side boss shoots on the ground. You dark sim him then have someone stand in one of the ground effects and you can throw a dot on him. When he phases to his second phase you can dark sim the little adds he spawns and do the exact same thing. Can steal Lava Burst and Stone Bulwark as well.

In Auchindoun you can steal Void Shell from first room, Shadow Word: Pain from the Soulpriests (do it on every one and throw it on to a priority target) and from the second boss (dark sim the boss and kick the next mind spike or two to make sure you get it). You can steal Felblast from the imps but to be honest it isn't really worth it with the single target damage it does to someone and it really not hitting as hard as you'd expect it to when you shoot it back. Maybe worth stealing on 3rd boss to shoot at the boss itself. For the 3 guys at the end you can steal UA from the first guy (or Felblast), a single target nuke from the second guy (drain life is shit dont steal it), and then the third guy is the important one. You want to get him to like 20% then steal Immolate and kill him as fast as you can so that you can bring that Immolate to the boss. It's a huge amount of damage. From Teron'gor you can steal Chaos Bolt and it makes the whole fight a joke. Most classes have a way to survive it, and if not just use your brez, I promise the 500k+ damage is worth someone dying as long as you rez them, it can also crit and multistrike.

In Everbloom Dragon's Breath is big, also you can steal Enraged Growth and it is instant if you target yourself (you can cast it on enemies, so make sure you actually target yourself with it). You can steal the single target nukes off the mage boss. Bramble Patch on council boss gives you a free 30k dps although it won't show up as your damage on meters. You can steal it, throw it on the melee slashy guy, then steal it again when the healing boss is dead and throw it back on bramble patch dude. Both will tick and you just got 60k dps for the low cost of 60 RP.

Grimrail has nothing really of note.

UBRS has a whole bunch of single target nukes from the middle section. Shadowbolt Volley is a fuckload of damage but kinda dangerous for the group, and also difficult to get since you're pretty much AoE nuking those groups down really fast already.

Skyreach you can, oddly enough, steal Flashbang. However, it doesn't do anything, so oh well. You can steal the single target heals and some things like that, nothing huge. The only big thing is the nuke from the last boss, it hits like a truck so you should steal it off the bat and off cd.

Iron Docks has pretty much nothing that I've found yet. At all. RIP.

SMBG the DoT from the Bonemenders is huge and you can pull it to the first boss if you're quick. The skeletons also do a little AoE thingy that hits fairly hard. Death Venom is stealable if you want to risk it going off. Rending Voidlash is stealable, I have no idea if its worth it since you have to channel it. Hits hard, not sure if its worth it. I believe you can steal Void Bolt from the guys between first boss and second boss that pat around, which hits hard as well.
    Last edited by Saiyoran; 2015-04-21 at 06:54 AM.

Deleted
    Here's a little list I made a while back that I decided to remake into a spreadsheet. It's far from finished but at least you'll know what mob casts what spell.
    If anyone has a spell to add, let me know and I'll update it.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Holy shitballs Saiyoran that was a dedicated post haha. thanks!

Let's see how it'll go today then

Holy shitballs Saiyoran that was a dedicated post haha. thanks!

Let's see how it'll go today then
    Progress is almost over, I've been getting ready for CM time pushes lately :P Glad I could help hopefully.

Deleted
    I used NP for every cm. Topped meters on trash and the majority of bosses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigersgora View Post
    I used NP for every cm. Topped meters on trash and the majority of bosses.
    Pretty anecdotal. In a proper group NP will barely have time to stack up, Especially if you're using something like warlocks or hunters.