Thread: Tired of this

Tired of this

Everyday I log into my alts garrisons to open my work orders and everyday I find this bug:

http://puu.sh/hnWm5/4d8552454f.jpg

Anyone knows how to fix it? Basically I have 6 work orders completed everyday but it shows like I dont have any until i close the game and reopen it.

- - - Updated - - -

help please?

The only time that ever happened to me was when I would be on an alt in someone else's garrison and I just logged out without leaving the group and returning to my garrison first. Like I'd log onto another character after that and try and get my work orders and it wouldn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    The only time that ever happened to me was when I would be on an alt in someone else's garrison and I just logged out without leaving the group and returning to my garrison first. Like I'd log onto another character after that and try and get my work orders and it wouldn't work.
    Ohhhhh that makes a lot of sense. I log out my main in someone's else garrison everytime. Will check, thanks.

I'm still getting the huge 'delay' upon looting caches. Literally doubles garrison times = /