Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Change of the Brewmaster T18 Trinket [ALL Brewmaster HELP]

Since we are all smaller communtiy than other speccs, its very important that we work together and reflect our impression to the blizzard support. Today i was looking for the new class specification Trinkes and i saw the monk thing.

- 2 Speccs looks fine but the Brewmaster one is horrible
    - the other class specification tank trinkets of paladin, DK and dudu are 100% tankimprovement.
    - and the Brewmaster one? 15% more DMG while exclusive Brew?

- So they think brewmasters does to much dmg, nerfing Keg as hell and now more abilites and after they
    give as DMG back while we are in tank specc? Thats just insane.

What i hope?

- We are the players, the clients, the people behind the class, behind the computer. Its our class our specc not blizzards. Everone stand up now and rises your voice. Send your impression to blizzard. If we dont do that, we will have the next horrible stuff in our GAME without fighting.

AND also fight for the rechange of our Shuffle BK Buff, thats a important class mechanic. What whould DUDUS do if we take the morphing stuff away? Exactly they whould fight !

have a nice day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattimato View Post
    Since we are all smaller communtiy than other speccs, its very important that we work together and reflect our impression to the blizzard support. Today i was looking for the new class specification Trinkes and i saw the monk thing.

- 2 Speccs looks fine but the Brewmaster one is horrible
    - the other class specification tank trinkets of paladin, DK and dudu are 100% tankimprovement.
    - and the Brewmaster one? 15% more DMG while exclusive Brew?

- So they think brewmasters does to much dmg, nerfing Keg as hell and now more abilites and after they
    give as DMG back while we are in tank specc? Thats just insane.

What i hope?

- We are the players, the clients, the people behind the class, behind the computer. Its our class our specc not blizzards. Everone stand up now and rises your voice. Send your impression to blizzard. If we dont do that, we will have the next horrible stuff in our GAME without fighting.

AND also fight for the rechange of our Shuffle BK Buff, thats a important class mechanic. What whould DUDUS do if we take the morphing stuff away? Exactly they whould fight !

have a nice day.
    Pretty much sums up the WoW commnity, I also play monk, and brewmasters have been incredibly strong this expansion, yet you're not happy over a trinket? The other classes need those trinket procs just to keep on par with brewmasters. Besides, the trinket procs aren't final, and even if they were it isn't that bad.

The trinket gives a stack of EB when you fall below 55% health. That's a tank improvement in my book. If you're health is unstable for a little while and it hovers around 55% that means you gain insane amounts of EB stacks. As far as I can see there is no internal CD on the trinket.
    Last edited by Ikee; 2015-04-20 at 07:35 AM.

Yeah no, the trinket is insanely good. The bonus scales up, so the Heroic version triggers at 63% health, which happens pretty much every 2 AAs. You're kind of rambling about spec balance having anything to do with what's on a trinket. It has damage because if it didn't, it'd be a DPS loss to wear the trinket instead of something with actual stats on it. If anything the Druid and Warrior ones are weird for not having any kind of damage on them.

I hope they change the monk trinket to work with hurricane strike/chi explosion for WW because it currently favours that we take serenity otherwise.

Deleted
    apparently I stumbled into a Gurren Lagann RP thread

Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    apparently I stumbled into a Gurren Lagann RP thread
    not enough underboob.

Deleted
    Instead of the 15% more damage, make us take 15% less damage, or even better 15% more stagger, but i guess that's too much to ask for. That'll give a nice little vibe to the spec atleast and maybe more insentive to build crit, rather than mastery.

Deleted
    Honestly I think the druid one is the worst, but its hard to judge until we see the encounters. It is currently a 2-3k reduction in each damage instance you take.

Now, when you consider that most bosses melee for, its just silly. Warrior one is amazing too, it effectively fixes their issues with magic damage and just gives them more tools to deal with non magic damage, they are creaming over and and are complaining that it was fixed with a trinket, and not by class changes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyuben View Post
    Honestly I think the druid one is the worst, but its hard to judge until we see the encounters. It is currently a 2-3k reduction in each damage instance you take.
    The druid version would be way better for Warriors, Paladins or DKs. It's shit for avoidance tanks and Druid's mastery and Tooth and Claw make it even worse. And even for non-avoidance-tanks the trinket won't do shit for progression. A Bonus Armor Trinket with no secondary effect, underbudgeted would probably still be better than that druid trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Crewlawn View Post
    Instead of the 15% more damage, make us take 15% less damage, or even better 15% more stagger, but i guess that's too much to ask for. That'll give a nice little vibe to the spec atleast and maybe more insentive to build crit, rather than mastery.
    I'd rather do more damage than take less TBH. The trinket is great as is. My class my spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post
    Yeah no, the trinket is insanely good. The bonus scales up, so the Heroic version triggers at 63% health, which happens pretty much every 2 AAs. You're kind of rambling about spec balance having anything to do with what's on a trinket. It has damage because if it didn't, it'd be a DPS loss to wear the trinket instead of something with actual stats on it. If anything the Druid and Warrior ones are weird for not having any kind of damage on them.
    I agree with this completely, BRM is already very strong no need to make us even more broken

Deleted
    This is like an average post on the EU forums

Quote Originally Posted by rolledx View Post
    I agree with this completely, BRM is already very strong no need to make us even more broken
    If we weren't getting nerfed, I'd agree. However, it's a bit premature to reject the idea of a tank trinket actually improving tank performance as opposed to sticking a band-aid +damage buff on it. There is nothing saying that a tank trinket has to offer a significant damage increase, and if we end up being as spiky as some have reported on the PTR, I don't know that 1 extra second of increased avoidance after a spike is a good trade-off for static bonus armor or a BA/Mastery/anything else proc.

Quote Originally Posted by 0ldsk00l View Post
    If we weren't getting nerfed, I'd agree. However, it's a bit premature to reject the idea of a tank trinket actually improving tank performance as opposed to sticking a band-aid +damage buff on it. There is nothing saying that a tank trinket has to offer a significant damage increase, and if we end up being as spiky as some have reported on the PTR, I don't know that 1 extra second of increased avoidance after a spike is a good trade-off for static bonus armor or a BA/Mastery/anything else proc.
    Trinket best suited for defensive purposes is the one with the metric ton of haste

Deleted
    I believe it's a bit wierd, maybe make it a 15% damage reduction during elusive brew to also make it useful for the hits you dont dodge/spells? It might be really OP though? Just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by Ebayed View Post
    I believe it's a bit wierd, maybe make it a 15% damage reduction during elusive brew to also make it useful for the hits you dont dodge/spells? It might be really OP though? Just a thought
    lmfao, 15% DR CD with over 50% uptime on a trinket might be really OP? You don't say...

Deleted
    Well that trinket isnt bad, id say it's okish. And yeah, as mentioned above Brewmasters were/are rly strong and for me best tanks at the moment. To be honest we are the only class that can sort out the demolishers properly on Blackhand mythic. In my opinion double guard, dampen harm/diffiuse magic, zen meditaion, FB, nibmle brew and transcendance are more than enaugh to stay alive. So DMG buff on the trinket seems legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattimato View Post
    the prottadin one is worthless and at the moment unusable.

Deleted
    Yeah but look at your Tier 18 bonus. I'm already thinking about rerolling BM for Tier 18.