Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by katmandu26 View Post
    Not sure why this is a "thing" at all. Four kids, big deal, who cares what color they are.

Fact: LDS (Mormon) families believe that if they don't have as many children as possible, there are souls that won't be able to get in to the world. It's not unusual for Mormon families to have anywhere between 5-12 kids.

4 is nothing.
    While I hate religion as much as anyone, spouting nonfacts about what you think people believe is idiotic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, this family really seams like the leeching off the government type. uhu.
    oh, your one of those hysterical types that think if the population grows anymore the world will collapse in on itself. now it makes sense

so think of the children! by not having them in the first place!
    Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong.

10+ Year Old Account
    4 kids? That's not bad in the slightest. I'm not sure I would call them selfish for making *that many* kids. The kids, no doubt, like having brothers and sisters. I know I do. My life would be quite a lot poorer without them now that I think about it.

I get perturbed by the 17 kid families a little... because they turn into these weird pseudo religicorpoate businesses designed to pump out clones where the older kids end up raising the kids more then the parents.

Think for me double digits is where it gets fucked.

4? Meh.
    "Well shit, ya'll have fun now"

How dare they have 4 kids that they can (apparently) support. They're definitely the worst people on the planet and not the people that have even one kid (or more) that they cannot raise properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

I think the OP is another character like the Jersey Shore poster and Oorlong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VodkaRedBull View Post
    Just saw this on another website " http://www.buzzfeed.com/morganshanah...ous-miley-paro

This just horrible all around. These people are in my opinion a perfect example of everything that is wrong with the world. And I'm not just talking about the music.

They obviously only think of themselves, are (very, it would seem) happy to erode and rape the world a bit more even if we are already sucking all resources dry, and yeah I don't know how it is in the US, but in Europe they'd end up getting a lot of money of the state; paid for by people that are - willingly or not - without children.

Please, think of the children and tone down on having children.
    wow if you get this angry over parents with four children wait till you see the ones with 6+ children.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    yes cause the white population is responsible for the collapse of environments. Lets not blame the Asian blackmarket of animal parts or the fact that they polute their own drinking water just to make a quick buck.
    This is actual the coupal's third pregancy since the 2 girls were twins. seems like a well adjusted family that will contribute to society(comfortable home/father makes a decent amount of money)
    I click this thread cause I was thinking the poster was talking about 10+ kids.
    Succesfull troll doesn't go hungry.

15+ Year Old Account
    The only thing I find dislike about this is the parents seem like annoying twats who probably shouldn't have reproduced at all. Other than that there's nothing wrong with having 4 kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Hahaha, I have to admit for once this is probably one of the more racist and dumber things to worry about from white people. If the argument is about over population, then fine, but what the fuck does that have to do with them being white!

Anybody losing sleep over how many people are having babies of any one color, are idiots and racist.
    I .....so.....what? so is everyone racist except you? is that what you really think?
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Deleted
    The world is far from overpopulated, this planet could support 15-20 billion people easily and still have enough room for rainforests, savanna's and all that nature stuff.

Overpoluted, overcarbonated, yes, overpopulated, no.

Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    The world is far from overpopulated, this planet could support 15-20 billion people easily and still have enough room for rainforests, savanna's and all that nature stuff.

Overpoluted, overcarbonated, yes, overpopulated, no.
    what's your definition of overpopulated?

OK I didn't know most posters on MMO-C are so unaware of the world around them. Of course, children are sacred and all that crap.

Apparently I'm living on a different, overheating and overpopulated planet where resources are running out and animal species are dying off at an alarming rate, from the rest of the posters in this thread.
    My heart bleeds for you.

This is a great video, thanks for sharing.

We have 1 daughter already and are about to have twins and my wife is worried about having more after that. Funny parody.
    Moonlife, Boomkin/Tree, Silvermoon, VTX

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    the entire population of the usa packed into 1 city with the population density of New york would be smaller then Texas, the entire population of the world could fit into the Usa.
    Its just us humans want our own "space"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Well, do you consider children support money "providing for your children?". I don't, those children are going to pay for you when you retire. Many countries in Europe will have huge problems with the low birth rate generations providing for the elderly.

- - - Updated - - -

Because OP thinks racism against whites is okay. Nowhere in the article race even gets mentioned.

Just look at his post history.
    you do realize racist people still exist? it's not going to ever go away completely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    No, if you meant race, then say race, not ethnicity. Ethnicity is Japanese, Chinese, Swedish, German, British, Kenyan, Somalian etc. Not "white" or any other skin color.
    Ok, Caucasian then. Now shaddap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    Ok, Caucasian then. Now shaddap.
    Caucasian isn't an ethnicity, either.

10+ Year Old Account
    OK I didn't know most posters on MMO-C are so unaware of the world around them. Of course, children are sacred and all that crap.

Apparently I'm living on a different, overheating and overpopulated planet where resources are running out and animal species are dying off at an alarming rate, from the rest of the posters in this thread.
    Why don't you commit suicide and stop being a part of the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Targetter View Post
    Having children these days...
    1 kid: Great another mouth to feed, think of the rainforest..
    2 kids: Omg 2 children? That is so irresponsible.
    3 kids: You should be sterilized.
    4 kids: Worse then Hitler.

The hate parents get these days for having kids is getting way out of hand. As if making sure that our race won't end is a bad thing.
    Are you delusional. Try been in your 30's with no kids and no plans to have any. Its like your an alien with a empty worthless life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Why don't you commit suicide and stop being a part of the problem?
    He would be far better off been a serial killer.
    Why join the navy when you can be a pirate