Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanish4ever View Post
    These cards don´t need a deck around them, they complement themes but do not really need a deck around them to be usefull.

Miracle rogue was a deck that wasn´t build around Vancleef and he could be huge given the time.

Rend is just a complement for dragon theme decks, if the meta is full of legendaries then he would be better than BGH but if the meta hasn´t got any then no one will use it.
    Dragon is not mech, its niche as it is. It's like calling a murloc deck standard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Dragon is not mech, its niche as it is. It's like calling a murloc deck standard.
    In my opinion, aside that I didn´t say dragon decks could be a thing or if I consider them a thing (it remains to be seen), one could play a couple of good dragon cards and still play Rend in case of a change in the meta.

Maybe I explained myself badly, when I stated that they could complement themes I didn´t mean in the type of cards but it the decks. (Control, zoo, rush, ect) I belive I could have a mid range paladin deck with six individual good dragon cards and rend could still be an option if there was a need to be used.

Deleted
    On one occasion, my opponent used Rend on my Thaurissian when he had no other way to remove Thaurissian and then I didn't have an amazing way to kill him next turn (was forced to Siphon Soul Rend). I can see him being used as an anti-Thaurissian card, but what do you remove to put him in your deck? BGH? The paladin that was against me didn't have a BGH so he eventually ran out of answers for all my giants/Dr. Boom, so while he did gain advantage by using Rend on my Thaurissian, later on the duel not having BGH really hurt him.
    Last edited by mmoc9f0bced709; 2015-04-25 at 03:25 AM.