Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    What else do they have in common

- They're all black.
    - The police used excessive force to resolve the situation. None of them were doing anything that warranted the use of lethal force.
    - They all have rights that are supposed to prevent these kinds of situations from happening to them.
    Ah yes. because when you charge someone or escalate a situation with police, you still have all the rights a nice upstanding citizen have.

So what you're basically saying is the Police is inherently racist to Black people in America.

Right.

Was this like send out via fax to every police station?

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Another police are evil thread >.>
    Maybe they should stop breaking people's spines if they don't like being called evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Ah yes. because when you charge someone or escalate a situation with police, you still have all the rights a nice upstanding citizen have.
    Innocent until proven guilty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    The guy who shot that guy was a 73 year old volunteer who shouldn't have had a gun let alone being out on police work like he was. He was there only because he donated cars and money to the department, and so the department was grossly negligent.

What are you talking about racist?! I didn't even look at any fucking pictures yet, I have no clue what race this guy is! Though now I guess I do.

So what if he had a switchblade, those are legal to carry, like guns, you know the way worse and way more abundant things in this country.

Why do you seem to not care about his broken neck being lied about?
    Because he was obviously a criminal? Who runs from the police and carries a switchblade who is NOT a criminal? And no, I am addressing YOU PEOPLE in that post, so stop trying to win an argument by going "WELL WHEN DID I MENTION RACE"

You see thousands of Asian, Jewish, Hispanic and Polynesians in the states carrying guns, carrying switchblades, Why the fuck are they never addressed like this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    So if you rush at a police officer or start shouting at them, you are innocent.

I'm going to ask a simple question. What the fuck do you want the police to do anymore?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cute Anarchist View Post
    That is exactly what they are according to many recent federal investigations.
    Alright then. Let us find a reason.

WHY are the Police so racist against the Black Man?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Nah they have to make it plausible how it happened and that it was justified this guy was under their custody.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    It is not legal to carry a switchblade in almost all states in the US. In Ohio, a illegally concealed knife is governed by how long the blade is and how quickly it can be opened. A switchblade fails the test on both parts. I do find it rather dumb, you can get a permit to carry/conceal a handgun, but you can not a switchblade. In Ohio that is.
    It's only illegal to carry in 13 states.

In many states it's legal, in many others it's legal if open, illegal if concealed, in others it's legal with a cwl, in a few if you have it for hunting. or in the case of my state, are in the woods.

Deleted
    I wish cops wouldn't kill people all the time. I get paranoid now and i'm an upstanding citizen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    It is not legal to carry a switchblade in almost all states in the US. In Ohio, a illegally concealed knife is governed by how long the blade is and how quickly it can be opened. A switchblade fails the test on both parts. I do find it rather dumb, you can get a permit to carry/conceal a handgun, but you can not a switchblade. In Ohio that is.
    because with a gun you can usually trace the bullet, and you can register a gun easier than a knife.

Knives don't leave behind things like bullets.

Quote Originally Posted by Cute Anarchist View Post
    That is exactly what they are according to many recent federal investigations.
    shh you can't trust the Department of Justice you can only trust the officers to police the officers and be honest about the officers!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Another police are evil thread >.>
    Maybe if your police there weren't evil fucks there wouldn't be reason to post about it. We almost never get reports like this from Canada or the UK, and while thats not to say there are never reports of police brutality in other parts of the world, it happens in america so often it overshadows it happening anywhere else.

7+ Year Old Account
    Alright then. Let us find a reason.

WHY are the Police so racist against the Black Man?
    Admits cops are racist.
    Still trying to blame black people.

You, sir, are loltastic.
    Weird Al - I never feed trolls and I don't read spam
    Galen Hallcyon - The internet has shown us that everyone is a fuckin' moron.

Deleted

In many states it's legal, in many others it's legal if open, illegal if concealed, in others it's legal with a cwl, in a few if you have it for hunting. or in the case of my state, are in the woods.
    So what state was por ol' freddy in, and was he hunting, or with a cwl, or was he in the woods.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ah yes.

The Alternative in your mind being "Oh an evil racist"
    Oh, I wasn't going to mention race. I was just going to call you a hypocrite and a moron. I'll probably get an infraction for that. Oh well.

Sorry if I don't care about some random thug breaking his neck.
    "Thug"? So you withhold judgment when it comes to police abuses in the United States, and lambast everyone who thinks our country may have an actual problem with police brutality, but you have no trouble making every assumption that supports your (negative) viewpoint about an alleged suspect about whom you know next to nothing. I don't care if Freddie Gray is black, white, green, or pink with yellow polka-dots, just that he was picked up on what would likely be a misdemeanor charge and did not resist arrest (on video), but ended up dying from complications of a broken neck after being thrown headfirst into a van.

Oh, no, he ran! I guess he should consider himself lucky he wasn't shot in the back?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Correct. And in some states it is illegal to even own one. lol! http://weaponlaws.wikidot.com/us-switchblade-laws so we can not say it is legal until we see what state we are talking about. In the topic case, it is illegal to carry/conceal a switchblade in the state of New York. And according to this link, it is illegal to conceal carry one in 26 states.
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2015-04-20 at 10:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because he was obviously a criminal? Who runs from the police and carries a switchblade who is NOT a criminal? And no, I am addressing YOU PEOPLE in that post, so stop trying to win an argument by going "WELL WHEN DID I MENTION RACE"

You see thousands of Asian, Jewish, Hispanic and Polynesians in the states carrying guns, carrying switchblades, Why the fuck are they never addressed like this?
    If he ran from the police, there is probable cause for them to suspect he may be/have done something untoward. They caught him, searched him, removed the knife and arrested him. There was nothing wrong with him up to this point. From this point onwards he was in police custody, something unknown happened to him. The very fact that he was restrained and detained by the police makes them culpable, either for a sinister attack, or gross negligence that led to the circumstances.

The fact that he ran does not allow the police to be his judge, jury and executioner. Look at the other dude that was shot, he ran because he'd not been making child protection payments, shocking, the worst crime ever, no wonder he ran.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beery Swine View Post
    Admits cops are racist.
    Still trying to blame black people.

You, sir, are loltastic.
    Well, gang culture is entirely to blame for Black people putting down black people. I literally cannot say anything otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    So if you rush at a police officer or start shouting at them, you are innocent.

I'm going to ask a simple question. What the fuck do you want the police to do anymore?
    Funny, a moment ago he was running away from the police, not towards them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I'll continue to wait until the investigation is complete before assuming to know what exactly happened.
    I don't claim to know exactly what happened, but both articles state that the injury occurred under police custody. I don't know if they broke it intentionally, or it was an accident, or he broke it himself while struggling, but we do know that the man was injured under their custody and they need to assume responsibility.

The investigation at this point is likely to determine the course of action and whether the police in question should be punished. Not if he was under their watch when injured.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, gang culture is entirely to blame for Black people putting down black people. I literally cannot say anything otherwise.
    Non-sequitur, please, don't ever stop, this it too funny!
    Weird Al - I never feed trolls and I don't read spam
    Galen Hallcyon - The internet has shown us that everyone is a fuckin' moron.