15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Gen 1 best gen.

Bite me. I won't flinch, and it won't be very effective.
    I use crunch. Your defense is lowered. You lose.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    "genwunner"

I don't know if I can roll my eyes any harder.
    its a term that originally came from the transformers fanbase.

genwunners are the type of people who basically act like any pokemon besides the original and occasionally gen 2 arent "real pokemon"

you'll often hear them saying "HA THEYRE OUT OF IDEAS? AN ICECREAM CONE AND TRASH???"

or "thats not a pokemon, that looks like a digimon" (as if that would even be a bad thing i fockin love didgeridoo)

"HA theyre out of colours they gotta start using letters now"

pretty much every single fandom and facet of society has people like this.

x is bad, it was better when i was a child!

you hear this about movies, tv shows, cartoons, video games, music.

there will always be people who will never give anything a chance or even acknowledgement beyond the point that they "grew out of it"

genwunners had peak annoyance in gen 5, they dont show up as much anymore.

the genwunner pandering is likely more to try and get adults to buy/play with their kids then appealing to actual genwunners imo.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Genwunning pandering is also because Pokemon was a cultural phenomenon during the late 90s, and if you show someone who's not into Pokemon a gen 1 Pokemon, they will likely recognize them, even if they can't name them.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/XenobladeJP/stat...73754815844352

New Xenoblade 2 patch adds black leggings to Mythra after her Spirit in Smash Ultimate was spotted with them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Genwunning pandering is also because Pokemon was a cultural phenomenon during the late 90s, and if you show someone who's not into Pokemon a gen 1 Pokemon, they will likely recognize them, even if they can't name them.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/XenobladeJP/stat...73754815844352

New Xenoblade 2 patch adds black leggings to Mythra after her Spirit in Smash Ultimate was spotted with them.
    I mean I assume thats for the age rating, but you can still see her panties
    Last edited by Video Games; 2018-12-01 at 03:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jokes on them, she looks better with those leggings on.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

You know we're in the dark timeline when even censorship feels the need to hide legs kek

Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    Mew was the original DLC.

- - - Updated - - -

I think they had stated that there will be more Pokémon in the next gen than the previous two.
    New Megas isn't a bad thing imo, since the system needs more diversity anyways (whether said diversity will pan out competitively is another can of worms)
    Eh, at this point I'm seeing it more like how Odyssey had the first Donkey Kong stage and the last two Wolfensteins had playable levels from the first game (as a dream sequence in one and in the form of the entire first game modified to be a version created by the Nazis in the other) since it ain't like they don't reference other games in the series.
    Hopefully they got most of the handholding bits out with LGPE, but the cutscenes were nice for story development.
    You can always go into options to speed that kinda stuff up you know.
    tbh, ain't gonna be surprised if it's lacking... but here's hoping it's as robust as BW1.
    would suck but we will see.
    False, Sun and Moon had it too, just in a more limited form. And they may actually have gotten rid of HMs, so we will likely see more pokerides in the future games.
    Don't mind me, just waiting for mega Flygon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    its a term that originally came from the transformers fanbase.

genwunners are the type of people who basically act like any pokemon besides the original and occasionally gen 2 arent "real pokemon"

you'll often hear them saying "HA THEYRE OUT OF IDEAS? AN ICECREAM CONE AND TRASH???"

or "thats not a pokemon, that looks like a digimon" (as if that would even be a bad thing i fockin love didgeridoo)

"HA theyre out of colours they gotta start using letters now"

pretty much every single fandom and facet of society has people like this.

x is bad, it was better when i was a child!

you hear this about movies, tv shows, cartoons, video games, music.

there will always be people who will never give anything a chance or even acknowledgement beyond the point that they "grew out of it"

genwunners had peak annoyance in gen 5, they dont show up as much anymore.

the genwunner pandering is likely more to try and get adults to buy/play with their kids then appealing to actual genwunners imo.
    X is bad. Not because its new, because its way too easy. I couldnt have fun when I overleveled everything by a ton, and when nothing posed a challenge. To be fair I only got like 4 badges and never played it again. Just couldnt get into it. Currently about to get my 5th or 6th badge in lets go. I like it even though its a little easy. I actually think X/Y is easier than Lets go in a lot of ways.

15+ Year Old Account
    I got a shiny dratini with no chain.

- - - Updated - - -

I got meltan in go now. All is complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    X is bad. Not because its new, because its way too easy. I couldnt have fun when I overleveled everything by a ton, and when nothing posed a challenge. To be fair I only got like 4 badges and never played it again. Just couldnt get into it. Currently about to get my 5th or 6th badge in lets go. I like it even though its a little easy. I actually think X/Y is easier than Lets go in a lot of ways.
    He didn't mean Pokémon X. He used X as a variable you could fill with anything.

Tried warframe on the switch. Looks and runs amazing on such a comparably low powered hardware but christ does aiming with the joycons shitty stick feel like shit compared to using a dualshock.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gen 7 is meh, Gen 6 is meh, Gen 5 is shit, Gen 5-2 is fucking amazing, Gen 4 is good, Gen 3 is meh, Gen 2 is fucking amazing, Gen 1 is good. Fucking fight me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I got a shiny dratini with no chain.

- - - Updated - - -

I got meltan in go now. All is complete.
    Now catch 400 more to evolve it.

Is there a thread for Let's Go trading? I need to evolve my Machoke.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Gen 7 is meh, Gen 6 is meh, Gen 5 is shit, Gen 5-2 is fucking amazing, Gen 4 is good, Gen 3 is meh, Gen 2 is fucking amazing, Gen 1 is good. Fucking fight me.

- - - Updated - - -

Now catch 400 more to evolve it.
    I transfered him to lets go. I didnt lookl up how to evolve him yet

10+ Year Old Account
    I transfered him to lets go. I didnt lookl up how to evolve him yet
    You need 400 meltan candies to evolve him. It's apparently a huge grind. They better offer another way to get him in Gen 8 or I may never get him tbh.

15+ Year Old Account
    You need 400 meltan candies to evolve him. It's apparently a huge grind. They better offer another way to get him in Gen 8 or I may never get him tbh.
    So you cant even evolve him in lets go? Thats stupid. Ive only caught 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you cant even evolve him in lets go? Thats stupid. Ive only caught 2.
    Nope. It's fucking trash.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nope. It's fucking trash.
    Jkskdjdnslalmf

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    i wasnt talking about x and y, i was just using x as a placeholder for anything.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure how many of you are Shantae fans but Limited Release is prepping a physical and CE of Pirates Curse for preordering next week.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LimitedRu...80540821975042

I'm in for a CE depending on contents.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!