15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    But who is best boy?
    I was sitting in the school for a half hour trying to decide. I dont know maaaaaaaan

Annnnd just like clockwork, it's begun. 3H is the newest game and it's considered to be the worst thing since Fates.
    Fates has been vindicated and is now the "underrated gem" people are appreciating in the wake of 3H's release.
    Enjoy the next three years of 3H crapping till the next FE game releases.
    Ah, how the cycle continues to turn...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Annnnd just like clockwork, it's begun. 3H is the newest game and it's considered to be the worst thing since Fates.
    Fates has been vindicated and is now the "underrated gem" people are appreciating in the wake of 3H's release.
    Just where are you seeing people suddenly praising Fates over 3H?

So it seems if you put ur switch in airplane mode then u don't need to back a account to play the Doom games on it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Just where are you seeing people suddenly praising Fates over 3H?
    Yea idk either, I think he read 2 hot takes and thought it was the norm or something. It reviewed better then fates, it's not split into 3 games to try and milk $, and clearly a lot of care went into it. Much more care then fates at any rate since they had KT help IS with developer muscle for their first HD FE game.

This is literally the first I'm hearing of this.

I also don't even think FE has a "zelda cycle". Fates was just a good game that turned into a shit show because of various flaws and they way they made it. Awakening might of turned off a handful of FE loyalists as they made it into a more modern JRPG with heavy anime influence and what not but I definitely don't ever see a massive hate train for the "new one" when it comes to FE. Fates probably would be looked on better if it was 1 game with a $30 season pass even, not 2 $40 games, 1 $30 game and DLC on top of it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Vash The Stampede View Post
    Or just mod the Switch and install the homebrew ports of Doom 1 & 2 like I've done. I'm pretty sure they ported Doom 3 homebrew as well but I haven't tried. If you're on the fence about modding your Switch then this is a good reason to start doing so. This is also legal as you just need the .wad files from your original Doom games on PC.
    How about.....No.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    How about.....No.
    Funny X TWO

Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    Funny X TWO
    ???
    /10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck that shit, Fates is forever on my shit list for them trying to Pokemon-ize it. I'll grab 3H early next year (if at all tbh) when I don't have shit to play as I'm still playing DQB2, Little Nightmares (on PC), and FFXIV alot.

Same when people try to say Cata or WoD are great and that MoP was shit. Fuck them and their shit opinions.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Have fun buying a game you already own and require and internet connection to play it. Assuming you already own a copy of Doom on PC and more people had Doom than Windows 95. So obviously you have a copy of Doom for PC if you're anybody.
    Actually it doesn't require a Internet connection, It doesn't even require a real email. You can spam 123439u3485u34 in it and it works and you can also go into airplane mode and not need to even do that.

Also I currently don't own a original copy of doom nore am I interested in getting it anytime soon. Not everyone wants to pirate shit like you do mate.

Also they have already stated they will be removing the make a account crap in the near future.

Have fun buying a game you already own and require and internet connection to play it. Assuming you already own a copy of Doom on PC and more people had Doom than Windows 95. So obviously you have a copy of Doom for PC if you're anybody.
    Or I just won't buy it at all, nor will I be hacking my Switch. Thanks but no thanks.

Not sure why you're always shitting up threads with "just hack it" or "just pirate it" or "just buy on G2A" but at this point it's just old and tiresome. Maybe realize that if people actually want a game most normal people don't have a problem with paying the developer for it, and if they don't then they won't and not go out of there way to get it for free. It's not rocket science, and it seems most have made it clear here they don't want your advice lol.

So there is a quest in FE3H and if you do it you skip the full month.

The quest Is where you fight the Death Knight Just watched it happen to a streamer and I have seen others complain about this quest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    So there is a quest in FE3H and if you do it you skip the full month.

The quest Is where you fight the Death Knight Just watched it happen to a streamer and I have seen others complain about this quest.
    It does warn you about what's going to happen if you proceed when you reach that point.

Could be better explained it's pretty pointless to not just wait until the end of the month though and do other things in the meanwhile, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    It does warn you about what's going to happen if you proceed when you reach that point.

Could be better explained it's pretty pointless to not just wait until the end of the month though and do other things in the meanwhile, I guess.
    Ya IMO its really dumb that's a thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Update on our new classic DOOM releases: The BethesdaNet login requirement was included for the Slayers Club, to reward members for playing the classic DOOM games. The login should be optional, and we are working on changing the requirement to optional now.
    https://twitter.com/bethesda/status/1155140773215649793

I guess they cant handle to much negative PR as it will cause sales on new game to go down.

Slayers Club? More like data mining club. Also side note the music really sucks on the Switch port. This is the music I used for my modded Switch Doom port. You can just place the .mp3's into a folder and you get awesome music. I also did this on my Sony PSP with Doom.
    Isn't that just the original music... That said, Doom music sucks in general.
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    The music from the Sigil update that John Romero released a while back is awesome. You can find the original music by Buckethead on Spotify

https://open.spotify.com/album/67nw0...QbG79KSfpd9PGw

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    Doom 2016's soundtrack by Mick Gordon was incredible.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.