10+ Year Old Account
    A screen protector and case could go on any tablet especially as the switch has no discernible front additions like cameras. Any generic screen protector would work.

Not so sure about the case as I can't see it.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2017-01-04 at 08:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I said screen protector cause size between tablets even miniscule differences can make a difference to it fitting well or just be a failure of a screen protector. The screen size isn't what dictates the cutting of a screen protector. There can be unused space beyond the display that still is part of the 'screen', as in shiny fragile bits cause reasons. There's not a lot of generic screen protectors as they're largely useless. Granted you could cut them yourself I guess if you get a big sheet.
    Case as in these thingies.

http://assets1.ignimgs.com/2017/01/0...72066_765w.jpg
    http://assets1.ignimgs.com/2017/01/0...72070_765w.jpg

The uhh, not the first one case, is pretty similar to the one I use for my Vita, just not square.

10+ Year Old Account
    My kids Amazon fire one is the same generic one for my Asus, but I get the point, its just its...not really worthy of 'news'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh definitely, it's boring as hell, lol.

I'm just being devil's advocate for absolutely no reason.

Beyond Good & Evil 2 timed exclusive for Switch for 12 months according to VG Leaks. It will be revealed at the Switch Event on January 12th. If this is a launch title, holy guacamole. 2 more and I'm sold.

10+ Year Old Account
    A sequal to a game that sold poorly on established systems having a timed exclusive on an unestablished system? What a joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    It has a major cult following to the point that its pretty much garunteed to sell units just so people don't have to wait a whole year for it.
    Na, people aren't going splurge £250+ for Beyond except the devoted few, its not a system seller, it was a major flop once, I don't see it doing any better this time. Of course Ubisoft might actually market it well unlike last time because it was actually a good game.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2017-01-04 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Na, people aren't going splurge £250+ for Beyond except the devoted few, its not a system seller, it was a major flop once, I don't see it doing any better this time. Of course Ubisoft might actually market it well unlike last time because it was actually a good game.
    Eh, it wasn't a flop because it was a bad game though. It was released at a bad time it seems, and didn't grab attention.

Also it apparently sold well enough in the remake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Eh, it wasn't a flop because it was a bad game though. It was released at a bad time it seems, and didn't grab attention.

Also it apparently sold well enough in the remake.
    Did you not see where I wrote it was actually a good game? Never blamed it on its quality. It sold so well in the remake that they never released figures.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Did you not see where I wrote it was actually a good game? Never blamed it on its quality. It sold so well in the remake that they never released figures.
    Actually no, I didn't lol

Sorry, half asleep at the moment.

They said it sold well enough, but a little too late.

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    It has a major cult following to the point that its pretty much garunteed to sell units just so people don't have to wait a whole year for it.
    Yea, like all those Wii Us Bayonetta 2 sold

Being a good game and having a cult following does not make something a system seller.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Yea, like all those Wii Us Bayonetta 2 sold

Being a good game and having a cult following does not make something a system seller.
    And that was even a pure exclusive, not a timed one you could get on other consoles anyway the next year

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    To be fair it does contain a screen protector and game case.
    That said, just don't ever bother with a starter kit, not worth it 99% of the time.
    Bah, who buys those cheap ass screen protectors anyway? Ghost Armor or bust. And Ghost Armor will get a lot of business from Switch owners with some sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Software introduced in the presentation may include those with age restriction.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Software introduced in the presentation may include those with age restriction.
    Yea well no shit, Zelda is almost always a T level game and never E due to violence with weapons(even the ones that get an E are E10+). Skyrim if in it is an M and that's just games from the initial trailer.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-01-05 at 07:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Yea well no shit, Zelda is almost always a T level game and never E due to violence with weapons(even the ones that get an E are E10+). Skyrim if in it is an M and that's just games from the initial trailer.
    It's specifically Skyrim. Skyrim is rated Cero Z aka 18+ in Japan.

Or there might be more we haven't heard yet.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    It's specifically Skyrim. Skyrim is rated Cero Z aka 18+ in Japan.

Or there might be more we haven't heard yet.
    Nearly every single big western 3rd party game is a CERO Z(or D if not extreme violence)/M/PEGI18 along with a lot of possible Japanese ones like Dark Souls or Resident Evil.

The Switch would have to literally have no 3rd party support at all to avoid "age restriction" games. Hell the T rating is nearly dead in NA. CERO C is only alive in Japan thanks to them not being prudes on sexual content.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-01-05 at 08:09 AM.

Just heard the presentation will be Japanese with English voice overs in the UK. Expect the same in the US and maybe in other languages?

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/...68160981618697

I'd love a new Advance Wars game. That could potentially sway me to get a Switch.

Soraya Saga, wife of Monolith Soft's president and writer for the company, retweeted the presentation. She only has retweeted Directs when they had Xenoblade info in them.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.facebook.com/1UpsutajioZ...type=3&theater

1-Up Studios, the people behind Mother 3, but whom have been restructured into a support company for Nintendo, have been invited to the presentation.

- - - Updated - - -

1-Up's post of the invitation also shows president Kimishima will be one of the presenters at the presentation.

- - - Updated - - -

This interesting:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...ostcount=12881

According to the Nintendo Developer portal, as long as you can afford the devkit, you can develop for the Switch, no matter who you are, how big you are, or where you are.