Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Lol. Xbone is deader than the wiiu.
    Except for that part where it has probably 50x the amount of software coming out on it in 2017 then the switch...

But don't let facts get in the way of your failed attempt to retort.

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    That or my tastes in games has changed. I was never into the shooter scene, playing casually or with friends. I was more the Rhythm or RPG player, platformers. Less and less am I playing Multiplayer online games, and more and more lan style games, party games with friends.

It's simply a different taste. Nothing about being a fanboy. And if there's a game on a different system I want, I might just get the game and borrow a friends system. A few people use my pc for LoL, so I can barter that.

I'd get far more enjoyment out of MK8D and Splatoon2 than something like CoD, as the easiest to understand example.
    Yea except for the part where all those games you don't like suddenly interest you if they got ported to the switch like we showed with MEA a page ago?

Let me guess you would also be magically interested in Horizon, Nier, Persona 5, Tales of Berseria, Resident Evil 7, Spiderman, Kingdom Hearts 2.8, 3, 1.5+2.5, FFXV and everything else if they got ported to the switch right?

Different tastes indeed.

LUL, I'm done.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-01-14 at 11:40 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Holy shit, I can't believe someone actually said this.

You can't be taken serious as a gamer saying this. There is being a nintendo fan then there is just being flat out rediculous. The Xbox One and PS4 libraries + 2017 games lineups literally destroys the whole 4 games that matter coming out on the switch in 2017.
    You surely do agree that The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks more interesting than CoD 10 and Halo 5.

Not saying I will buy a Nintendo Switch, but I find myself in this thread, so yeah, maybe I will.
    Last edited by mmoc71680805c6; 2017-01-15 at 12:21 AM.

I want the switch to be successful, because it currently has the most games that I want to play, and the more publishers that put their games on it, even though they may be lower in visual quality, I can live with that as I believe my expectations are in check.
    Your standards are pretty fucking low or you are the most casual as fuck gamer I've ever heard of. Probably both based on all your comments.

I'm looking at where I'd get the most fun from for my money, which the Switch still wins at. Is that so bad?
    No but lets look at this from a price point.

The Switch is $300 and has what 3 games you want.

A Ps4 is $200 used $250 new (Comes with a game) and has a couple you are interested in, Those are.....
    1) Nier
    2) Berseria.
    3) Re7.

It also has a ton of already released 3rd party and first party games.
    1) Dark Souls II (&3)
    2) Bloodborne
    3) Uncharted 4 (Is bundled with some Ps4's)
    4) Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection "has 1-3 on it remastered"
    5) Knack "Personally I think its a good game"
    6) Final Fantasy XV (There is a limited edition bundle of this)
    and many more, plus if you get PS+ you get 2-5 games a month and I am sure there will be at lease one u like even a little.

Buy what you want its your money, but if you are lacking money then The Switch would not be a good value. Even more so when it cost so much more compared to the other system's out.

The only games we have a 100% release date on is the launch titles. Splatoon,Mario Kart,Mario Odyssey and so on could be delayed into next year.

So if you are 100% set on a Nintendo Switch I say wait until Holiday this year, good chance u will get a bundle, Price Cut of both.

Better yet atm for the same price as a Switch and Zelda I recomment keeping a eye on ebay and buying a Wii-U bundle.

Also I do believe Berseria is coming to PC, Just letting you know.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Your standards are pretty fucking low or you are the most casual as fuck gamer I've ever heard of. Probably both based on all your comments.
    This person said they have no clue what Horizon is.

You can't be a gamer in 2016 and not know what that fucking game is, Sony has shoved it down the throats of the gaming media for the entire year. More people probably know what Horizon is then know what a Switch is at this point. Just grade A lulz.

15+ Year Old Account
    Except for that part where it has probably 50x the amount of software coming out on it in 2017 then the switch...

But don't let facts get in the way of your failed attempt to retort.
    You mean the muliplats? Switch and wiiu both have better exclusives than xbone.

You mean those multiplats the Switch doesn't have?

The Xbox One has a low value to someone who already own a PS4 and/or a gaming PC.

However if we're comparing Johnny only owns an Xbox One to Billy only owns a Switch Johnny is getting a hell of a lot more bang for his buck.

Not hard to beat XB1, But what Muliplats does the switch have that beats XboxOne exclusives?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Also I do believe Berseria is coming to PC, Just letting you know.
    No need for belief, I have Berseria preordered for PC, and there's a demo for it and discount if you own Zestiria. 11 more dayssssssss...
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

Something I don't think has been pointed out here but Nintendo jacked up the prices on standard amiibos $3 with the Breath of the Wild line. I understand the Guardian being $19.99 as it's a hell of a lot bigger then the others, but the rest are just standard nothing special over the older lines and are now $15.99 instead of $12.99.

Quote Originally Posted by Truhan View Post
    No need for belief, I have Berseria preordered for PC, and there's a demo for it and discount if you own Zestiria. 11 more dayssssssss...
    Cool bean's, I wasn't 100% sure. Hope everyone enjoy's it, I plan to get it for Ps4.

- - - Updated - - -

Something I don't think has been pointed out here but Nintendo jacked up the prices on standard amiibos $3 with the Breath of the Wild line. I understand the Guardian being $19.99 as it's a hell of a lot bigger then the others, but the rest are just standard nothing special over the older lines and are now $15.99 instead of $12.99.
    Ummm from what I am looking at the older ones are still $12 at lease from Gamestop. Do you mean on the official Nintendo website?

Ummm from what I am looking at the older ones are still $12 at lease from Gamestop. Do you mean on the official Nintendo website?
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpa...=960&keys=keys

https://www.walmart.com/search/?quer...0wild%20amiibo

I mean the new breath of the wild line. The only one that is special vs older lines is the Guardian which is huge and has articulating limbs.

So what I'm saying is new amiibos will now be $15.99 standard...

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpa...=960&keys=keys

https://www.walmart.com/search/?quer...0wild%20amiibo

I mean the new breath of the wild line. The only one that is special vs older lines is the Guardian which is huge and has articulating limbs.

So what I'm saying is new amiibos will now be $15.99 standard...
    Well that's shitty as fuck, happy I never got on the amiibo train. Only ones in my house are the Yoshi (2 of the 3) because my GF loves Yoshi.

15+ Year Old Account

The Xbox One has a low value to someone who already own a PS4 and/or a gaming PC.

However if we're comparing Johnny only owns an Xbox One to Billy only owns a Switch Johnny is getting a hell of a lot more bang for his buck.
    Getting a couple good games is better than being able to buy 500 shitty ones.

Not hard to beat XB1, But what Muliplats does the switch have that beats XboxOne exclusives?
    Disgaea, maybe zelda, mario kart, dragon quest and whatever else they decide to make. I really wish the xbox had something, but they just don't anymore. Rip the once exclusive scalebound.

Disgaea, maybe zelda, mario kart, dragon quest and whatever else they decide to make. I really wish the xbox had something, but they just don't anymore. Rip the once exclusive scalebound.
    Disgaea and Dragon Quest is the only two Multiplat's in that list. Nether have a set in stone release date ether sadly. Unless you could Zelda and MK8 Delux...I personally don't, since its Multiplat with its older deader system.

Ya I'm selling my XB1 its a papper weight aka Gears of War Console....

Getting a couple good games is better than being able to buy 500 shitty ones.
    You mean all 500 shitty multiplats that Nintendo fans have been port begging for all this time?

You couldn't open this thread without seeing some bullshit hope/rumor about a 3rd party port coming to switch/nx for months.

Deleted

I guess you won't find Johnny nor Billy on these forums then.
    Does that mean that Jilly who owns a gaming PC should buy a Switch then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not arguing we are having a discussion, lets say you are correct.

How is this a selling point for any system.
    That looks so bad the 360 could play that. Have you seen Low battlefield? It still looks fairly good. It would probably run Dark Souls 3 closer to medium.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    That looks so bad the 360 could play that. Have you seen Low battlefield? It still looks fairly good. It would probably run Dark Souls 3 closer to medium.
    That video is on hardware that is higher then The Switch and can't even keep a stable 30fps(Couldn't even reach 30fps).....Frost Bite isn't running on The Switch that just isn't happening accept for FIFA....

No matter how much people want it when it comes to 3rd party this is in fact Wii-U 2.0. Its the same song and dance the Wii-U had, I mean hell Sega came out said "we like the switch and are working on games" then left.

This is on a

CPU: i5 4690K
    RAM: 12GB DDR3
    GPU: Intel HD 4600 (1GB VRAM shared from RAM)
    Once again way higher then The Switch and it had issues keeping 30fps. @ 720p.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-01-15 at 01:38 AM.