10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya clearly you didn't watch all 3 videos. Yes the Switch is a step up version for the ORIGINAL PC version maxed out. Its still not near the PS4/XB1 version as u can tell in the other video I linked.

So like I said a moment ago, The Switch is running the last gen version with some tweaks. Its still not anywhere near the PS4/XB1 version.

Don't want to argue don't comment and don't tell someone they are wrong. Because its quite clear when you get proven wrong you just tuck your tail and run. You clearly don't know shit about Hardware/Software and its clearly hard for you to look at video's and compare.

Also once again not the only game to be proven that its a massive downgrade, already showed how Dragon Quest Heroes is a downgrade as well.
    Yeah, there was only 1 video there when i watched it.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I never even realized that the PS4 and Xbox one version was capped at 30fps. Of course the Switch isn't going to run Skyrim Special edition. I was assuming they at least got it to 60 for PS4. My fault obviously, but I thought you were saying a 60 fps Skyrim on Ps4 couldn't run at 30 on Switch. Still think its closer to Special edition than last gen systems but you were right I suppose.

10+ Year Old Account
    With all this talk about Skyrim, do we think the Switch could possibly handle ESO at maybe 30 frames?

Quote Originally Posted by OGXanos View Post
    With all this talk about Skyrim, do we think the Switch could possibly handle ESO at maybe 30 frames?
    To be honest.......Maybe.

I had ESO running on a old ass dual core AMD CPU at like low settings (at release) and the fps stayed around 30. They may be able to scale it down enough, I just don't see why they would want to do it. Maybe if the install base gets high they mite.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest.......Maybe.

I had ESO running on a old ass dual core AMD CPU at like low settings (at release) and the fps stayed around 30. They may be able to scale it down enough, I just don't see why they would want to do it. Maybe if the install base gets high they mite.
    And what about Overwatch?

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    And what about Overwatch?
    Blizzard's games can run on dinosaur hardware, So to be honest I don't see why on at lease the lowest setting. I don't think it would ever get 60fps but a low setting 30fps port I could see being possible.

Hell buddy of mine has a 10 year old PC he plays it on lol, Not sure how well it runs tho. But blizzard does have a level of quality they like to have in there games and 60fps is a key factor in Overwatch.

So I wouldn't rule it out and that would be kinda neat to have on the go.

Example

1.The game runs pretty nice with an average framerate of 35-60 fps
    2.Everything is on low at 768p and render resolution is at 90%
    3.My CPU is bottlenecking my GPU ....
    4.overall overwatch is a REALLY fun game
    5.Sorry that MSI Afterburner did not show up on the video.... fraps fucked up......
    6. Nothing is Overclocked everything is on stock speeds...
    ---Full specs:---
    Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.00Ghz (Dual Core)
    4GB RAM DDR2 667 Mhz
    Nvidia Geforce GTS 450 1GB GDDR5 at 793 mhz
    So it could maybe be done and even 60fps. Just depends if blizzard really wants to do it.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-02-16 at 04:33 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard's games can run on dinosaur hardware, So to be honest I don't see why on at lease the lowest setting. I don't think it would ever get 60fps but a low setting 30fps port I could see being possible.

Hell buddy of mine has a 10 year old PC he plays it on lol, Not sure how well it runs tho. But blizzard does have a level of quality they like to have in there games and 60fps is a key factor in Overwatch.

So I wouldn't rule it out and that would be kinda neat to have on the go.

Example

So it could maybe be done and even 60fps. Just depends if blizzard really wants to do it.
    It might depend on exactly whats up with Nintendos online too. Guessing if it has a large install base blizzard will do it though. Probably at least 2 years out though.

I don't see Overwatch making it. By the time the Switch is adapted enough, it will be far too late I would imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I don't see Overwatch making it. By the time the Switch is adapted enough, it will be far too late I would imagine.
    That is the main issue really, Overwatch takes nothing to run. But by the time it would be worth them doing it the Switch would be 2-3 years old.

That is the main issue really, Overwatch takes nothing to run. But by the time it would be worth them doing it the Switch would be 2-3 years old.
    Also I don't think Blizzard would enjoy people playing their game at a downgraded port.

Blizzard is a whore, they will take anyone playing their stuff any way they can. Hence why they made Overwatch in the first place. That said, yeah I don't see Overwatch being a Thing 3 years from now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    i mean, unless they plan on doing an expansion i dont see overwatch ending at any point in the future and i dont think we will get an "overwatch 2" i dont think any time would be "too late" for overwatch :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stellvia View Post
    Blizzard is a whore, they will take anyone playing their stuff any way they can. Hence why they made Overwatch in the first place. That said, yeah I don't see Overwatch being a Thing 3 years from now.
    its one of the most popular pc games in the world right now, why would it stop being a thing in 3 years?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Because it has very linear gameplay meta with a low skill ceiling? The low skill ceiling puts off the tournament crowd looking for something they can dominate with skill, and the hard-counter system of classes put off casuals as they have to class switch or just get rolled. The worst of both worlds.

You aren't going to get serious E-Sport consideration when you have 20-tick servers and head hitboxes 1 meter squared that extend as wide as the model shoulders and a foot over the top of their heads.

Matches are 5 minutes long, they'res no time to probe enemy defenses and formulate flanking or more involved tactics. Its all about Blobbing with maybe one flanker trying to suicide ult the enemy team.
    Last edited by stellvia; 2017-02-16 at 07:01 AM.

Because it has very linear gameplay meta with a low skill ceiling? The low skill ceiling puts off the tournament crowd looking for something they can dominate with skill, and the hard-counter system of classes put off casuals as they have to class switch or just get rolled. The worst of both worlds.
    I cant speak for e sports people because i dont care about e sports but everywhere ive seen casuals fucking love overwatch, its like the smash bros of fps games. alot of people like overwatch just for characters and lore as well

it got like 90 kajilliondey game of the year awards and will continue to get content and events

i just dont see how anyone can think a blizzard game will be stop being a thing anytime soon. heroes of the storm still has a healthy enough fanbase and thats the least popular of all of blizzards games right now (well, except maybe starcraft 2 but thats more because of starcraft 2 being over and will pick up whenever starcraft 3 comes out)
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

You aren't going to get serious E-Sport consideration when you have 20-tick servers and head hitboxes 1 meter squared that extend as wide as the model shoulders and a foot over the top of their heads.
    Except there are Overwatch E-Sports.

Also the 20tick thing has been gone for...well, a while now.
    http://www.idigitaltimes.com/overwat...console-550355

This seems more like you being out of the loop and not caring about the game than it "being gone" in 3 years.

And Blizzard definitely does not take people "playing their game any way they can", otherwise they would have attempted to port WoW to consoles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Overwatch is going to last a long long time. All my young nephews/nieces play it instead of Cod now. I still haven't played it though. Really should.

Not a fan of Overwatch, but it's definitely got a long life ahead of it like most games Blizzard makes.

None of said life is going to be on the Switch.

If Overwatch is popular in Japan, I think Nintendo would consider it.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    i dont think its up to nintendo who does and doesnt port things to their games outside of what goes on the eshop

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    People in Japan are going to buy a Switch to play Splatoon 2 they give a fuck about Overwatch.

Also there is nothing for Nintendo to consider. Blizzard aint gonna bother with the port.

The only blizzard game I could see them porting MAYBE is Diablo 3 if it gets another expansion and the Switch has a good size install base.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    If Overwatch can run at 60-90 fps on everything-low graphics on my old 2008 computer (and still look good), it can most definitely run on the Switch.
    Overwatch could run on 75% of the electronics in my house but it still ain't getting ported to the Switch.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    People in Japan are going to buy a Switch to play Splatoon 2 they give a fuck about Overwatch.

Also there is nothing for Nintendo to consider. Blizzard aint gonna bother with the port.

The only blizzard game I could see them porting MAYBE is Diablo 3 if it gets another expansion and the Switch has a good size install base.

- - - Updated - - -

Overwatch could run on 75% of the electronics in my house but it still ain't getting ported to the Switch.
    i dont know, overwatch has that colourful cartoony pixar like art style that nintendo is known for. i think it would do well on the switch.

only thing i could see being a problem is if nintendos online isnt good enough for blizzard to consider it.