A lot of the announcements really impact you differently based on what systems you have/use obviously.

As a PC gamer, I'm excited by a lot of the indies today (that I haven't bought on PC) because I like the idea of TV/Portable for games I might normally use steam for.

Since I don't own a PS4 or Xbone, any 'big market' title to me is cool to me since I'll be able to play it now if I so desire.

Since I don't own a WiiU, any nintendo exclusive, but a port, still interests me a lot (MK8 especially).

Basically, since the last console I bought was a Wii, and nearly all the gaming I've done since is PC, the Switch is hitting a lot of good notes for me but I can see why it might not be hitting all those notes for PS4/Xbone/WiiU owners.

most indie games always felt like handheld games anyways so its a good get for nintendo and will probably see continued support since indies had high attachment rates on wiiu despite its low install base
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    We need an updated infographic with all games including the new indie ones and also with release dates.

i got a very hotline miami vibe from mr shifty. is it made by the same people?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    stardew valley with multiplayer?

gimme

"summer 2017"

fffffuuuuuu

- - - Updated - - -

flipping death and stardew are the only ones that interest me. Yookah laylee reveal should have been a release date for the switch version. We already knew it was coming to the switch officially so.... I'm just going to 100% it on ps4 with trophys
    https://twitter.com/ConcernedApe/sta...67019931967488

Just as a heads up, the PC version of Stardew Valley is getting multiplayer before the Switch version. The Switch version is just the first console with it.

Also, I thought they already did announce the release date of Yookah-laylee before hand. Had to take a quick look to make sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh no! The Switch can break if you run over it with a car!

/s

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish they would remaster Rogue Galaxy and bring it to the Switch. IK it was a ps2 rpg, but I love that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I wish they would remaster Rogue Galaxy and bring it to the Switch. IK it was a ps2 rpg, but I love that game.
    The IP/Game is literally owned by Sony.

LOL wut.

I mean I know half of your posts are Switch port begs, but now we're port begging Sony owned games?

you know what game would be a perfect remastered? Final fantasy crystal chronicles

it would literately be perfect for the switch
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post

LOL wut.

I mean I know half of your posts are Switch port begs, but now we're port begging Sony owned games?
    A remaster/sequel to Skies of Arcadia would be better in my opinion.

Either that or get an indie to handle it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    you know what game would be a perfect remastered? Final fantasy crystal chronicles

it would literately be perfect for the switch
    Sequel would be more likely. Wouldn't mind a VC release with the ability to connect multiple Switches.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    A remaster/sequel to Skies of Arcadia would be better in my opinion.

Either that or get an indie to handle it.
    Expecting Sega to do anything in 2017 LUL

Outside of Sonic? Yeah.

It was remastered on PS4.

Its part of there Ps2 to Ps4 collection.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Dawn of War III is looking very nice, at least.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

Sequel would be more likely. Wouldn't mind a VC release with the ability to connect multiple Switches.
    crystal chronicles got a sequel

and it was fucking awful

so yea HD remaster
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account

LOL wut.

Does Level 5 not own it? They are not a sony developer. They make games for other systems.

Does Level 5 not own it? They are not a sony developer. They make games for other systems.
    They might not. Halo, for example, was developed by Bungie but is owned by Microsoft. Of course, I don't think Sony would be particularly averse to selling the rights to them if they wanted to make a sequel (but I doubt there'd be much interest in a sequel/port of a 10 year old anime game anyways). Besides, why ask for Rogue Galaxy when they're working on Ni No Kuni 2?
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It was published by Sony.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    >indies

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooope

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    >indies

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooope
    >greentexting on anything other than 4chan

lol