Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    crystal chronicles would be huge with online connecting

but for whatever reason they never want to do gamecube VC
    Haven't they said that Switch would have Gamecube VC?

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Haven't they said that Switch would have Gamecube VC?
    I think its been rumor but no official statement.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    crystal chronicles would be huge with online connecting

but for whatever reason they never want to do gamecube VC
    Crystal Chronicles was amazing and was more fun the few times we were able to get four players using GBAs for the excellent multiplayer.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Crystal Chronicles was amazing and was more fun the few times we were able to get four players using GBAs for the excellent multiplayer.
    I would go so far as to say its the best none mainline or tactics final fantasy game. When you actually get into it the story is strangely comparable to elements of Dark Souls but if you just see the FF9 art style and think its a dumb party game you never get into the story of the meteor parasite, Raem and how the situation in the world is horrible to the point you would expect it out of a Yoko Taro game.

Eternal Darkness on the Switch would be wonderful. Loved that game.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    That and monster hunter. If both leave the 3ds behind the system is officially dead.
    I think they'd be dumb not to make these things for switch, but then there's the option where they do something like make MH work on both like 3u. Which would be kinda lame imo cause they could probably do so much more with it just designing it for a more powerful system.

Will be interesting to see how it plays out either way.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Deleted
    Roughly on par with a 560ti for the Switch and an RX 470 (its supposedly a downclocked 480, which is essentially the 470, lol) for the PS Pro.
    Damn, that's really horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Who cares about how weak the hardware is if it has games you want to play?
    While that is true, the WiiU's quality (or lack thereof) really bothered me and this doesn't seem that much more powerful.

The moment they release a dock that turns it into an actual home console, I'll buy it.
    Last edited by mmoc47927e0cdb; 2017-03-10 at 04:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mascarpwn View Post
    Damn, that's really horrible.

While that is true, the WiiU's quality (or lack thereof) really bothered me and this doesn't seem that much more powerful.

The moment they release a dock that turns it into an actual home console, I'll buy it.
    Eh, the Switch has some pretty decent hardware for what it is TBH, and we're just getting lazy ports and Wii U ports at this point. Just don't expect Xbone/PS4 miracles and you're good.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Eh, the Switch has some pretty decent hardware for what it is TBH, and we're just getting lazy ports and Wii U ports at this point. Just don't expect Xbone/PS4 miracles and you're good.
    Alot of games can't be ported to the wiiu because of the duel screen controls unless they decide to remake the controls for VC but I can't see that happening when they can just resell it for full price and call it deluxe
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Do you think they'll release a DLC for the battle modes for the Wii U version of Mario Kart 8? Or some sort of Deluxe upgrade DLC, for those of us who already bought Mario Kart 8, as well as both DLC...
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Do you think they'll release a DLC for the battle modes for the Wii U version of Mario Kart 8? Or some sort of Deluxe upgrade DLC, for those of us who already bought Mario Kart 8, as well as both DLC...
    I think theres a reason people are calling the Wii U version a paid beta. Nintendo are not known for being consumer friendly at the best of times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing this makes me want to rush to the store and buy one.

Why, WHY another console with weak, outdated hardware

I would've bought it in a heartbeat if it had PS4 pro muscle. Even at a higher price.

Out of curiosity, with what PC graphics card could you compare the Switch? A GTX960? What about a PS4 Pro?
    Gtx 750 at best. Most likely still a lot worse.

Seeing this makes me want to rush to the store and buy one.

Why, WHY another console with weak, outdated hardware

I would've bought it in a heartbeat if it had PS4 pro muscle. Even at a higher price.

Out of curiosity, with what PC graphics card could you compare the Switch? A GTX960? What about a PS4 Pro?
    its a handheld. did you expect ps3 hardware from the 3ds? do you even know how big the fucking battery would need to be to have more than 30 minutes or so of ps4 pro level hardware?

this isnt a home console. its a handheld you can hook up to your tv
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    this isnt a home console. its a handheld you can hook up to your tv
    Sorry but no, Its a home console with the ability to go mobile. That is what Nintendo marketed it as and is first and foremost. Due to this it will be compared to Ps4/XB1 because that puts it in direct competition with those two systems.

But ya if anyone expected PS4/XB1 levels of graphics/gameplay while mobile then they are crazy.

Its a Wii-U on steroids.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Sorry but no, Its a home console with the ability to go mobile. That is what Nintendo marketed it as and is first and foremost. Due to this it will be compared to Ps4/XB1 because that puts it in direct competition with those two systems.

But ya if anyone expected PS4/XB1 levels of graphics/gameplay while mobile then they are crazy.

Its a Wii-U on steroids.
    its a handheld you hook up to your tv. i own one, it doesnt matter what nintendo markets it as, theyre marketing it that way so they dont have the pr rhetoric of nintendo leaving the home console market.

the 3ds is dead, there is no successor to it coming. you can use the switch as much as you want and never even unwrap the dock which is just a flimsy plastic charging cradle like the 3ds had.

you cant put a home console in your fucking shirt pocket.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

I own one, it doesnt matter what nintendo markets it as
    Doesn't matter if you own one and yes it matters quite a lot what Nintendo Market's it as.

Ill own one as well within the next couple days. Doesn't change the fact its a home console with the ability to go mobile and that's how Nintendo has marketed it. The 3DS is still alive for at lease another year and yes if The Switch takes off they will kill the 3DS off.

This isn't a opinion, Its fact.

you cant put a home console in your fucking shirt pocket.
    You can't put this in your shirt pocket ether, without it falling out.

Doesn't matter if you own one and yes it matters quite a lot what Nintendo Market's it as.

Ill own one as well within the next couple days. Doesn't change the fact its a home console with the ability to go mobile and that's how Nintendo has marketed it. The 3DS is still alive for at lease another year and yes if The Switch takes off they will kill the 3DS off.

This isn't a opinion, Its fact.

You can't put this in your shirt pocket ether, without it falling out.
    o rly? i put it in my shirt pocket every day. switch in my front pocket, joy cons in each of my vest pockets. when i get off work ill take a picture and show you as proof

o rly? i put it in my shirt pocket every day. switch in my front pocket, joy cons in each of my vest pockets. when i get off work ill take a picture and show you as proof
    Congratz's you got a shirt pocket bigger then Boogie2988 and ur average person.

4min 28sec mark.

Still doesn't change the FACT on everything else I said.

Debating purchasing a switch, mostly due to which games are out/will be out. Currently on Zelda interests me and maybe Mario Kart.

Does anyone know if they are still going to have a portable only console come out for games like Pokémon, or will Pokémon games now be out on Switch and all games in the future turning to the switch?

Pokémon and Zelda on the switch, all I'd need. Especially if it had access to the Pokémon Bank through wifi.
    and then he cupped my balls...

Quote Originally Posted by Coconuter View Post
    Debating purchasing a switch, mostly due to which games are out/will be out. Currently on Zelda interests me and maybe Mario Kart.

Does anyone know if they are still going to have a portable only console come out for games like Pokémon, or will Pokémon games now be out on Switch and all games in the future turning to the switch?

Pokémon and Zelda on the switch, all I'd need. Especially if it had access to the Pokémon Bank through wifi.
    At some point there will be a Pokemon game on The Switch. If The Switch does well enough it will outright replace 3DS, Also I doubt the Pokemon Bank will work with The Switch to 3DS but I could be wrong.

The Fate of the 3DS depends on how well The Switch does. If the current rate keeps going then it will take over.