Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    You have been able to buy "New" 3DS's all day long since release if that's what you are talking about. What was hard to find was limited edition versions like the "new" 3DS Majora's Mask.
    N3DS was sold out in NA for all of December after Nintendo fire sold then at $99 on black friday along with Pokemon launch. I think that is what he's talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Yeah, tell me about all the super fun compelling stories in zelda such as bad guy does bad thing I must stop him. How thought provoking. Serious question: Which zelda is this? You play as link, ganon wakes up and you need to find the master sword to stop him and help zelda. If you can't guess, then all the stories are the same when ganon is in it.

There are plenty of issues in the game that only I seem to even be talking about. I understand people love the game because it's still new, but of course nobody would be so foolish as to criticize it amirite?

Do you not understand I beat the game so of course I know all these things? It doesn't make it good design. Of course I tamed a horse and I barely used it because shit controls and it would stop all the time.
    We get it you don't like the story's in Zelda....

Doesn't mean others feel the same way you do. You keep trying to pass your OPINION off as a FACT...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    N3DS was sold out in NA for all of December after Nintendo fire sold then at $99 on black friday along with Pokemon launch. I think that is what he's talking about.
    Oh if that's the case then ya. But at its release you could buy it all day long.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Getting 13 hearts isn't even part of the puzzle. Good god.
    Minor spoiler in relation to heart requirements and stamina upgrades...

If you actually played the game you would know you could swap heart upgrades for stamina upgrades at will for the mere cost of 20 rupees

But hey, I actually know how to spoiler tag shit so go me.

It might need a 'fix' for the left Joy Con connection issues. Maybe that's why... or the scratched screens from dock insertion?

You have been able to buy "New" 3DS's all day long since release if that's what you are talking about. What was hard to find was limited edition versions like the "new" 3DS Majora's Mask.

- - - Updated - - -

Ummm

You needing 13 hearts is part of the requirement to getting the sword, That makes it part of the puzzle.

That also makes it a spoiler.

If u want to post game details go to the Zelda thread or post it in [spoiler].
    Gotta admit, though.....

It's a nice throwback to how you get the Magic Sword in the original LoZ..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Psygon View Post
    It might need a 'fix' for the left Joy Con connection issues. Maybe that's why... or the scratched screens from dock insertion?
    The issue is definitely hardware related. They fucked up the antenna placement and put it next to a giant metal box. This guy managed to fix his Left Joycon and actually improved it beyond expectations using a crazy stupid simple fix:

There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Gotta admit, though.....

It's a nice throwback to how you get the Magic Sword in the original LoZ..
    Even tho I owned it, I was young and never finished the original LoZ or even played #2.

I would love for a remaster/re-release hardcopy
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Yeah, tell me about all the super fun compelling stories in zelda such as bad guy does bad thing I must stop him. How thought provoking. Serious question: Which zelda is this? You play as link, ganon wakes up and you need to find the master sword to stop him and help zelda. If you can't guess, then all the stories are the same when ganon is in it.

There are plenty of issues in the game that only I seem to even be talking about. I understand people love the game because it's still new, but of course nobody would be so foolish as to criticize it amirite?

Do you not understand I beat the game so of course I know all these things? It doesn't make it good design. Of course I tamed a horse and I barely used it because shit controls and it would stop all the time.
    Yet again, you are confusing your opinion with fact.

So what if you beat the game? That doesn't give you some magical insight yet again, and then you fall back on "Well, I must be the only enlightened one!".

Except your complaints are just your own personal issues. I'm not sure why this is hard to accept, since I've said right off the bat that reviews are subjective, but you seem to think your opinion is the objective one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Minor spoiler in relation to heart requirements and stamina upgrades...

If you actually played the game you would know you could swap heart upgrades for stamina upgrades at will for the mere cost of 20 rupees

But hey, I actually know how to spoiler tag shit so go me.
    サスがお前は。 Need me to take another pic of my completed save file or?
    Last edited by Video Games; 2017-03-12 at 03:48 AM.

Good shit. Need me to take another pic of my completed save file or?
    So then you're just trying to complain to people who haven't played the game and wouldn't know any better since you neglected to mention it?

Or did you not even pay attention to the game as you where playing it and missed a side quest thrown right in your face at the 2nd town you visit in the game?

So where you trying to mislead people or are you just bad and didn't figure it out?

15+ Year Old Account
    So then you're just trying to complain to people who haven't played the game and wouldn't know any better since you neglected to mention it?

Or did you not even pay attention to the game as you where playing it and missed a side quest thrown right in your face at the 2nd town you visit in the game?

So where you trying to mislead people or are you just bad and didn't figure it out?
    I'm so sorry I neglected to mention a feature I dont care about that doesn't solve the games glaring flaws. Oops!

I'm so sorry I neglected to mention a feature I dont care about that doesn't solve the games glaring flaws. Oops!
    You flat out claimed you couldn't get the MS if you spend orbs on stamina upgrades which is blatantly false.

You got called on it. Either you where trying to mislead people or "played" the game and missed a glaringly obvious part of the game.

So again which is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lots of arguing about Zelda framerate for 3 pages.

15+ Year Old Account
    You flat out claimed you couldn't get the MS if you spend orbs on stamina upgrades which is blatantly false.

You got called on it. Either you where trying to mislead people or "played" the game and missed a glaringly obvious part of the game.

So again which is it?
    Except I didn't say you couldn't get it. I said you needed an arbitrary amount to get them so if you decided to alternate like me it would take forever to get if you didn't want to change the way you wanted to play because of a stupid design decision. Try to keep acting smart though because it's not working.

Even tho I owned it, I was young and never finished the original LoZ or even played #2.

I would love for a remaster/re-release hardcopy
    There actually is a remake of Zelda 1.

It was released on a Nintendo system only available in Japan. They would basically BROADCAST games between a certain timeframe and you could only play them...during that time. Basically you had to tune in to them like you would a TV station.

Luckily people have managed to save copies of this gem. It is a full remake of LoZ 1 in 16bit. The downside was you didn't play as Link, you played as kinda an avatar character that was for the Nintendo BS system. Rom hackers have made hacked versions, though, that replace those sprites with Link, as well as combine the two parts of the game (it was originally released in two parts: Map 1 and Map 2).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv0rbIZNEMA There's a playthrough of it, if you wanna see what it looked like (with the edited sprite to be Link).
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Except I didn't say you couldn't get it. I said you needed an arbitrary amount to get them so if you decided to alternate like me it would take forever to get if you didn't want to change the way you wanted to play because of a stupid design decision. Try to keep acting smart though because it's not working.
    Except it doesn't. "Take forever" you mean take 5 seconds and some rupees to exchange and then exchange back to w/e you want after acquiring it?

You don't take being wrong well, but you clearly don't understand this very basic mechanic in the game. So much for you beating it. Yea I'm sure random joe(or I forgot joesephine since half your posts have to point out that you're female) who blasts through the game not even paying attention to it should be taken serious
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-03-12 at 04:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So we have some Switch temps.

Handheld Idle-32c
    Handheld Zelda-41c
    Docked idle-38c
    Docked Zelda 46c
    Docked Fast RMX 49c

So lets assume Switch maxes out at 50-52c in games in its hottest mode docked. Why didnt they overclock the system more? Shouldn't they have aimed for like 50c handheld temps, and 60-65c docked temps? Probably could have pushed the cpu to like 1.3 and the gpu to 450mhz/900mhz.

65c docked temps in that form factor with that limited cooling?

Are you out of your mind? I don't even trust the overclock on my own PCs if it go's over 60c let alone on a damn tablet.

The OG 360 had temps at 65-70c and that led to warped motherboards and the famous RROD mess.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-03-12 at 04:34 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Except it doesn't. "Take forever" you mean take 5 seconds and some rupees to exchange and then exchange back to w/e you want after acquiring it?

You don't take being wrong well, but you clearly don't understand this very basic mechanic in the game. So much for you beating it. Yea I'm sure random joe(or I forgot joesephine since half your posts have to point out that you're female) who blasts through the game not even paying attention to it should be taken serious
    We shouldn't have to to get the staple series sword. For a game about playing how you want, you can't sometimes. You're really fucking dense, but what should I expect from somebody who likes botw?

We shouldn't have to to get the staple series sword. For a game about playing how you want, you can't sometimes. You're really fucking dense, but what should I expect from somebody who likes botw?
    Under what situation can't you get the MS again?

God forbid the game actually require you to do something to get it I guess. It's always obtainable no matter how you play.

10+ Year Old Account
    65c docked temps in that form factor with that limited cooling?

Are you out of your mind? I don't even trust the overclock on my own PCs if it go's over 60c let alone on a damn tablet.

The OG 360 had temps at 65-70c and that led to warped motherboards and the famous RROD mess.
    The ps4 pro has temps over 70.