Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Actually, the glowing Master Sword is unbreakable as well. I've only had the glowing MS break once, but I think it was while I was wildly swinging it around while a guardian I just killed was exploding.
    It's definitely not unbreakable.

Guardians are one of the things that trigger the true power, and after killing a few (roughly 4 at a guess), it still broke.

Actually, the glowing Master Sword is unbreakable as well. I've only had the glowing MS break once, but I think it was while I was wildly swinging it around while a guardian I just killed was exploding.
    its not unbreakable, it just takes longer when it glows
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    its not unbreakable, it just takes longer when it glows
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    It's definitely not unbreakable.

Guardians are one of the things that trigger the true power, and after killing a few (roughly 4 at a guess), it still broke.
    Huh, I always assumed it did.

Eh, you learn something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    --snip--
    First off I said to make it not break in 3 hits, I didn't say make it unbreakable. If you are going to quote something I said at lease read it first. The upgrade will make it much more useable in area's that are not considered Gannon infested.

Second I should have known better when I replyed to you.....

Finally: Yes if the armors are in good detail and a good amount of them then $5-$10 would be fine. That doesn't excuse the shit that is in this bundle that shouldn't be.

Name me ONE just ONE other game that charges you for a fucken UI feature and a difficulty setting. As it stands, No the DLC is not worth $20 ATM and it should have the opinion to buy it separate in case the rest is junk as well. Maybe DLC Pack 2 will change that, not bolding my breath (Har Har) on it tho.

But like I said look who I am replying to.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-05-02 at 06:48 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

http://kotaku.com/source-the-rumored...ing-1794849712

Kotaku: Mario vs Rabbids RPG is real, named Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, uses Snowdrop engine (Division, South Park), turned-based, two player co-op, goofy sense of humor, 8 playable character (Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, and four Rabbids dressed up as those characters), August/September release

I'm so excited for Mario and Rabbids.

Oh man, it will be so much fun.

That's sarcasm.

Seriously still confused why this game is a thing.

That's sarcasm.

Probably a way to get Ubisoft on board outside of the token release of the Just Dance series and a port of Rayman Origins, and to test Ubisoft's Snowdrop engine on the Switch.

Hey, if this game is successful, there may be more of a chance to port over both South Park RPGs.

http://kotaku.com/source-the-rumored...ing-1794849712

Kotaku: Mario vs Rabbids RPG is real, named Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, uses Snowdrop engine (Division, South Park), turned-based, two player co-op, goofy sense of humor, 8 playable character (Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, and four Rabbids dressed up as those characters), August/September release
    Not going to lie, that sounds like it could be fun.

- - - Updated - - -

That's sarcasm.

IMO it sounds like it could be fun.

Ill wait and see what happens tho.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Probably a way to get Ubisoft on board outside of the token release of the Just Dance series and a port of Rayman Origins, and to test Ubisoft's Snowdrop engine on the Switch.

Hey, if this game is successful, there may be more of a chance to port over both South Park RPGs.
    And probably footing the bill for much of it. After ZombieU's poor performance on Wii U I doubt Ubisoft is terribly interested in throwing some money at another Nintendo launch exclusive.

also rabbids are still extremely popular in europe showing up in ads where nintendo is weakest.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    What the game offers has ZERO to do with what the DLC cost and offers.

By ur logic since the game offers 100 hours for $60 then the DLC (That cost $20) should offer 1/3 of that. The DLC that is being offered is shit that should have been in the game and likely was but was cut to sell.

Also doing everything in the game besides seeds stop's you at round 70% game complete.

We get it you like the game, but don't try to belittle others because they feel different then you. That just makes you look childish. Hell I have issues with the game and even ill say its not a bad game.

Its a solid 7/10 for me. Doesn't change the issues I had with it and doesn't change the fact this is shit that shouldn't be DLC.

The only part I say is ok with being DLC is the armors.
    I'm the one being told not to belittle someone. He said anyone who plays for more than 50 hours/100 hours it really doesnt matter sucks. I'm sure we were both wrong somewhere.

Pretty sure Chickat never even played BoTW and doesn't even know if he/she likes it.

Unless they're closet Wii U owner it's already been clear they don't own a switch.

Just saying. BoTW is a great game, but you don't really know if it's world shattering for you until you personally experience it. To many people it's simply a good game, to some it's world changing. I don't think many flat out dislike the game, but a few do if you take internet shit posting serious.

Also besides the point that how good BoTW is has nothing to do with how good the DLC is. Example: Persona 5 is an amazing game with near universal praise. It's $7 outfit DLC packs are not good DLC. The first half of the BoTW pass seems like pretty shit DLC as well in spite it being a good base game.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-05-03 at 03:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    The Rabbids/Mario game is gonna bomb so hard, I can't wait. It's gonna be bloody hilarious when they're all excited and then it gets like 3 copies sold.

My own personal opinion, keep yer salt to yourselves.
    They found almost 1 million people dumb enough to buy 1-2 Switch though...

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    They found almost 1 million people dumb enough to buy 1-2 Switch though...
    That's the scary thing. Do people not look into what they buy or?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    parents

duh

10+ Year Old Account
    Mario + Rabids just seems like a match no one wants.

Different strokes for different fokes.

Some liked 1-2 switch and the system was lacking games.

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    The Rabbids/Mario game is gonna bomb so hard, I can't wait. It's gonna be bloody hilarious when they're all excited and then it gets like 3 copies sold.

My own personal opinion, keep yer salt to yourselves.
    i dont think it will bomb, it could be good and rabbids are still really popular among kids and stuff, theyre basically pre minions minions. it could still be complete garbage but im willing to atleast wait until i see some footage before completely calling it off

- - - Updated - - -

no, when i picked up my switch on launch day the guy in front of me in line didnt even know what games they had for it and i had to convince him for a good 5 - 10 minutes that 1 2 switch was garbage and he should get zelda instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Different strokes for different fokes.

Some liked 1-2 switch and the system was lacking games.
    No excuse for buying 1-2 switch.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    No excuse for buying 1-2 switch.
    Yes there is its called different people like different things.

1-2 Switch isn't my cup of tea but I'm sure some like it.