2.8 is nothing more then a low budget demo of what KH3 could be similar to the FFXV Episode Duscae that came with Type-0 HD.

If FFXV is any example, then it the actual game will end up looking and performing much better. Episode Duscae for example ran at 900p on PS4(main game 1080p at release) 720p on Xbox One(main game 900p at release) and could almost never hit 30 fps(main game rarely drops from 30 fps but has some frame pacing issues).

KH3 will likely end up being far more graphically intense and optimized better.

I dunno why KH3 keeps being brought up in this thread, until proven otherwise expecting any AAA PS4/XB1 ports to the Switch is a pipe dream.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-05-09 at 11:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I dunno why KH3 keeps being brought up in this thread, until proven otherwise expecting any AAA PS4/XB1 ports to the Switch is a pipe dream.
    Even if The Switch did get some AAA ports they are a few years off anyway. The install base isn't there and until it is there won't be any AAA 3rd party ports.

So between Hardware and Install base, ya its a pipe dream..
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/...s-compromises/

Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition requires two joysticks for each player to play.

- - - Updated - - -

http://gamingbolt.com/ea-is-excited-...-to-the-system

EA is excited for the Switch, looks forward to bringing more games to the system.

10+ Year Old Account
    What EA games would be good fits for Switch?

Sims 5?
    Some kind of Plants VS Zombie?
    Dead Space Trilogy?
    Mass Effect Trilogy?

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    What EA games would be good fits for Switch?

Sims 5?
    Some kind of Plants VS Zombie?
    Dead Space Trilogy?
    Mass Effect Trilogy?
    Unless something has changed we won't be seeing a Mass Effect or Dead Space Trilogy release on any platform. EA has openly stated they do not want to do Remasters at all.

Sucks to because I would love to have both.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG they need to do a pvz and Mario crossover. Mushrooms VS Zombies. Features characters form the Mushroom Kingdom.

OMG they need to do a pvz and Mario crossover. Mushrooms VS Zombies. Features characters form the Mushroom Kingdom.
    i think plants vs zombies would fit better with splatoon considering theyre both 3rd person shooters
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i think plants vs zombies would fit better with splatoon considering theyre both 3rd person shooters
    I was thinking more of a platformer or rpg.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Unless something has changed we won't be seeing a Mass Effect or Dead Space Trilogy release on any platform. EA has openly stated they do not want to do Remasters at all.

Sucks to because I would love to have both.
    EA isn't into cash-grabs? Did I fall into a parallel universe?

Quote Originally Posted by SavoirFaire View Post
    EA isn't into cash-grabs? Did I fall into a parallel universe?
    EA hasn't done a single remaster this gen when everyone else is doing them.

EA hasn't done a single remaster this gen when everyone else is doing them.
    Which sucks honestly, I would love a re-release of the mass effect trilogy with all the DLC included.

10+ Year Old Account
    God this is dumb. Ive had 2 separate switch finder sites up with text alerts to my phone, and loud buzzers in the web browsers for like 4 or 5 days now. Still no switches anywhere. Like every second that im home im monitoring it. One retailer had a few around a week or less ago but i was working. Hey, at least i dodged the launch defects right =/

God this is dumb. Ive had 2 separate switch finder sites up with text alerts to my phone, and loud buzzers in the web browsers for like 4 or 5 days now. Still no switches anywhere. Like every second that im home im monitoring it. One retailer had a few around a week or less ago but i was working. Hey, at least i dodged the launch defects right =/
    There was just a large restock on MK8D release week. Probably won't be another one until the middle of may to late may.

In other news it seems John doesn't post the not so Rosey news.

Nintendo is now not confidant in reaching their 10 million goal for the year. http://nintendotoday.com/nintendo-pr...ch-units-sold/

Either something bad happened at the manufacturing level, or some game is getting delayed to be pumping the breaks when he was so optimistic just weeks ago.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-05-10 at 08:28 AM.

yeah, definitely weird for him to change so soon. maybe chinas about to riot again :P
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

There was just a large restock on MK8D release week. Probably won't be another one until the middle of may to late may.

In other news it seems John doesn't post the not so Rosey news.

Nintendo is now not confidant in reaching their 10 million goal for the year. http://nintendotoday.com/nintendo-pr...ch-units-sold/

Either something bad happened at the manufacturing level, or some game is getting delayed to be pumping the breaks when he was so optimistic just weeks ago.
    You want bad news I'll give you bad news. :P

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...image-is-legit

Assassins Creed Origin's rumors are only mentioned coming for the XBO, PS4, and PC.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, been hearing the Pokemon 20th Anniversary and Sun/Moon Announcement Direct has been removed from both NCL and NoA Youtube pages.

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    No major loss there then.
    For it to be a loss it would have had to existed in the first place.

Also likely to be a solid game since the Black Flag team has been working on it since Black Flag finished(yes 4 years) and Black Flag was a very good game.

As of this post Switchs are in stock at Gamestop (Via there website)
    http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=1...uwjGNPk0vrnFSQ
    @Chickat

10+ Year Old Account
    Never been a big creed fan but I love black flag and I think syndicate is one of my favorite games I've played recently. The switch not getting it is a loss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    As of this post Switchs are in stock at Gamestop (Via there website)
    http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=1...uwjGNPk0vrnFSQ
    @Chickat
    Thanks. Just picked the grey one up. Wanted Neon, but I liked the games in Grey better. Now I just have to wait 2 weeks -.-

- - - Updated - - -

The funny thing is, I just payed 500 USD, but they cant even ship to me for free. Had to pay 30 for shipping. This is why I go to Gamestop for last resorts. Can't wait till they die.

Thanks. Just picked the grey one up. Wanted Neon, but I liked the games in Grey better. Now I just have to wait 2 weeks -.-

- - - Updated - - -

The funny thing is, I just payed 500 USD, but they cant even ship to me for free. Had to pay 30 for shipping. This is why I go to Gamestop for last resorts. Can't wait till they die.
    I would not even go to them as a last resort

I'd just wait

I mean you're already waiting 2 weeks anyway
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.