Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Well, we'll have to disagree on that point then. Maybe next gen they'll improve it.
    Yes thats what we should do, wait for another generation in hopes nintendo puts features into that that should have been there in the wii.

Well, we'll have to disagree on that point then. Maybe next gen they'll improve it.
    my SNES controller had no desync, my 2017 switch left joycon does, maybe next gen they'll improve it ><

It could be.

Are you saying it's impossible for there to be compatibility issues with the switch and the router? Because if it was all on Nintendo, literally everyone would have the issue. But it's not literally everyone, ergo, there must be other factors at play.
    It literally doesn't have to be everyone effected in order for it to be a Nintendo issue.

Are you new to Nintendo or something? Is this like your first Nintendo system that has online because at this point ether your fanboying or just new to there shit.

I gave you a list of Nintendo games with well known online issues and you just hand wave it....

Must have never played Smash on the 3DS or Wii-U I guess.

Current system (Splatoon 2 Beta and Arm's) both had many issues.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Yes thats what we should do, wait for another generation in hopes nintendo puts features into that that should have been there in the wii.
    Or maybe a Switch Pro.
    I think it's safe to say at this point the Switch doesn't have the tech to use a headset on it's own, aside from blutooth possibly.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    my SNES controller had no desync, my 2017 switch left joycon does, maybe next gen they'll improve it ><
    Technically they fixed that next batch, and you could send it in for a fix.

last night how I agree that smash sucked connection wise..
    Actually you tried to play it off like only the 3DS version had issues.

Or maybe a Switch Pro.
    I think it's safe to say at this point the Switch doesn't have the tech to use a headset on it's own, aside from blutooth possibly.

Technically they fixed that next batch, and you could send it in for a fix.
    im sorry but the tech to be able to use a headset isnt large and isnt complicated, its not new either.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    It literally doesn't have to be everyone effected in order for it to be a Nintendo issue.

Are you new to Nintendo or something? Is this like your first Nintendo system that has online because at this point ether your fanboying or just new to there shit.

I gave you a list of Nintendo games with well known online issues and you just hand wave it....

Must have never played Smash on the 3DS or Wii-U I guess.

I've already said my piece on smash and pre-Switch.

I've already said my piece on smash and pre-Switch.
    Did u ignore the bottom part?
    It does help if u read everything.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

im sorry but the tech to be able to use a headset isnt large and isnt complicated, its not new either.
    That 20 year old technology is like LOTR magic to Nintendo defense force.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Actually you tried to play it off like only the 3DS version had issues.
    Actually no, I said the 3DS easily had the worst issues, while the Wii U was less than ideal. Every other match would lag for 2v2 on the Wii U.

I didn't say it was, I just said I think it's safe to say it's not there.

Did u ignore the bottom part?

It does help if u read everything.
    I did.
    I'm on my phone, and I'm tired. Im not going to bother arguing against that, I'm going to point out though how you're making up things about me when I already made it clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I certainly couldn't care less what other people have to say when I'm racing them in Mario Kart. Why would I want to hear a 12-year old spout epithets because they get beat?
    Maybe you wouldn't want to hear the 12 year old.

But I would like to be able to party chat with my friends or at lease speak to them in game without killing my Smartphones data/battery to do it.

I did.
    I'm on my phone, and I'm tired. Im not going to bother arguing against that, I'm going to point out though how you're making up things about me when I already made it clear.
    So no defense, just keep saying others are wrong.

Gotcha, I see the game your playing.

Actually no, I said the 3DS easily had the worst issues, while the Wii U was less than ideal. Every other match would lag for 2v2 on the Wii U.
    It doesn't matter if it's 1v1. It's garbage on both platforms.

Once again here is the hard truth bomb, modders have made better netcode with Melee and Fightcade then Nintendo was capable of doing with a late 2014 game.
    We trust these clowns who can't even out do modders to have online infrastructure worth paying for? Enough said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes I wish Sega and Nintendo reversed places.

Sega was always ahead of their time, and Nintendo is always behind the times. We live in the worst timeline.
    Too bad Sega mostly had trash franchises. Opinion of course.

Once again here is the hard truth bomb, modders have made better netcode with Melee and Fightcade then Nintendo was capable of doing with a late 2014 game.
    We trust these clowns who can't even out do modders to have online infrastructure worth paying for? Enough said.
    Funny enough the 3DS has more features then The Switch.

Also I got bad news for anyone thinking stuff like Netflix is coming to The Switch. Its quite clear Nintendo want's that eco system closed fully.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-06-05 at 03:55 AM.

So no defense, just keep saying others are wrong.

Gotcha, I see the game your playing.
    You're making things up again. Didn't say you were wrong on you having issues. Would you rather I made up something?
    Okay, then clearly it's all on your end because you held your Switch at a bad angle several times, how does that sound?

I don't know what you expect, I can't tell you that your experience is wrong, despite mine being different. My claim was never that no one had issues, just that there's to many variables to say it's Nintendo.

That's nice and all, but yet again, I never said Smash was great in terms of connection. I honestly stopped play it a long time ago, and didn't think about it at the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I got bad news for anyone thinking stuff like Netflix is coming to The Switch. Its quite clear Nintendo want's that eco system closed fully.
    ... That's why they have Netflix on every other device they have...?

10+ Year Old Account

Didn't Netflix say they were working on it?

... That's why they have Netflix on every other device they have...?
    And? That matters how?

Also I'm not saying its not going to happen because anything can happen, I just highly extremely doubt it happening. Its clear they want the eco system closed fully on The Switch and its likely due to trying to avoid pirating/homebrew shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Didn't Netflix say they were working on it?
    Not sure, I remember a Nintendo comment about it but not Netflix themselves. I'm not saying it will never happen, I just find it unlikely it will.

And? That matters how?

Also I'm not saying its not going to happen because anything can happen, I just highly extremely doubt it happening. Its clear they want the eco system closed fully on The Switch and its likely due to trying to avoid pirating/homebrew shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure, I remember a Nintendo comment about it but not Netflix themselves. I'm not saying it will never happen, I just find it unlikely it will.
    Then they should stop releasing games, since all home brew exploits were through games, not Netflix and co.

If they wanted to prevent home brew and thought Netflix was an issue, it wouldn't have been on the Wii, Wii u, or 3DS