Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    You said both DLC and Voice Chat, and then you made a sweeping statement about Nintendo as a company.
    Ummm, the comment which you originally referred to was specifically about the chat system. And the one that I was making my main talking point anyway.

But whatever. It's apparent you are going to keep seeing only what you want to see. It's also apparent that you like to jump in and defend Nintendo like a zealot as your post history shows in this thread. Obviously, you can't take even the tiniest bit of criticism aimed at Nintendo, even for shit that they are doing horrible at.

Already in the process of reporting you to a super mod for harassing a user and slandering them. I won't be responding to you anymore, because it's apparent you're simply on some crusade at this point. Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Me and my bro only have Zelda and Kart atm. SHovel knight is downloaded on it.
    I have Zelda, MK8, Splatoon 2, Cave Story, Binding of Isaac, Disgaea 5 Complete (never beat it on the PS4, Disgaea games are always better on the go, and all the DLC costs about as much as the game does anyway, so might as well), and Snipperclips.

Shovel Knight I was considering getting, but ended up passing because I have it on the 3DS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I have Zelda, MK8, Splatoon 2, Cave Story, Binding of Isaac, Disgaea 5 Complete (never beat it on the PS4, Disgaea games are always better on the go, and all the DLC costs about as much as the game does anyway, so might as well), and Snipperclips.

Shovel Knight I was considering getting, but ended up passing because I have it on the 3DS.
    you got the whole store lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Ummm, the comment which you originally referred to was specifically about the chat system. And the one that I was making my main talking point anyway.

But whatever. It's apparent you are going to keep seeing only what you want to see. It's also apparent that you like to jump in and defend Nintendo like a zealot as your post history shows in this thread. Obviously, you can't take even the tiniest bit of criticism aimed at Nintendo, even for shit that they are doing horrible at.
    If you looked through my post history, you would have seen me bashing the phone app just like everyone else, but okay. Easier to just claim I'm a zealot I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    you got the whole store lol
    Pretty much, had to prevent buyer's remorse you know.

Salmon run is my jam holy shit
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Salmon run is my jam holy shit
    Ya I've only done the training of it and it is fun.

Mite play it in a sec.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I just discovered Splatoon 2 doesn't have any local splitscreen co-op so that sucks. In order to do local co-op you have to own another Switch.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya I've only done the training of it and it is fun.

Mite play it in a sec.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I just discovered Splatoon 2 doesn't have any local splitscreen co-op so that sucks. In order to do local co-op you have to own another Switch.
    I thought it had the 1v1 like in splatoon 1
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    I thought it had the 1v1 like in splatoon 1
    Still requires having a 2nd Switch.

Local Co-Op can do 1v1 and Salmon Run. I was going to play the Salmon Run with my GF and I had to look up how to do local Co-Op. Learned that there is no split screen at all. '

Highly disappointed.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ya kinda mad there isn't a split screen mode for splatoon was Gona set it up for my nieces to play against each other

Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    Ya kinda mad there isn't a split screen mode for splatoon was Gona set it up for my nieces to play against each other
    Oh there is......

If you can find another Switch and copy of Splatoon 2....

Ya that highly annoyed me.

The game in general doesn't like the switch. Handheld mode is a mess, the pro controller is superior than the joy cons and co op is a mess with no split and that terrible app

The game in general doesn't like the switch. Handheld mode is a mess, the pro controller is superior than the joy cons and co op is a mess with no split and that terrible app
    Yep we are back to The Switch being a rushed concept. I don't mind handheld mode personally tho but then again I'm not using Gryo-Controls. So that may be the difference between us.

Yep we are back to The Switch being a rushed concept. I don't mind handheld mode personally tho but then again I'm not using Gryo-Controls. So that may be the difference between us.
    Once you learn gyro you can't unlearn it. I tried handheld mode and the gyro just flipped out so I turned it off and I literally couldn't play playing with just the sticks is impossible.

Once you learn gyro you can't unlearn it. I tried handheld mode and the gyro just flipped out so I turned it off and I literally couldn't play playing with just the sticks is impossible.
    Playing Splatoon without gyro is like trying to load up CSGo on your pc and play with a xbox controller. It's just shit. People probably don't even realize it until they learn it.

still looking for power egg farm levels for single player :l

I disagree, I have played with both and know how to play Gyro just fine. I still don't like it and won't use it. Different strokes for different fokes, just like some still prefer shooters on PC with a controller.

I disagree, I have played with both and know how to play Gyro just fine. I still don't like it and won't use it. Different strokes for different fokes, just like some still prefer shooters on PC with a controller.
    Playing with both is not the same as understanding how to optimally play with both.

You will pretty much never see anyone not using gyro above B- in ranked if it follows suit with Splatoon 1. The game just flat out doesn't work properly without it and you get blown the fuck up by people using it when you're not.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Playing with both is not the same as understanding how to optimally play with both.

You will pretty much never see anyone not using gyro above B- in ranked if it follows suit with Splatoon 1. The game just flat out doesn't work properly without it and you get blown the fuck up by people using it when you're not.
    Whatever you say champ, not arguing about controls. I give no fuck's about Gryo or getting a high rank in anything. I do just fine without it and I understand how to play optimally with both just fine.

I could be the world best at gyro controls and still wouldn't like them or use them.

Whatever you say champ, not arguing about controls. I give no fuck's about Gryo or getting a high rank in anything. I do just fine without it and I understand how to play optimally with both just fine.

I could be the world best at gyro controls and still wouldn't like them or use them.
    If you knew how to optimally play with Gyro you would realize the difference in performance. You clearly don't, so you don't know how. It's not whatever I say it's just pointing out the obvious to anyone who knows the game well.

You literally have twice the reaction speed with Gyro. No amount of "skill" can make up that gap when someone is playing optimally with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    If you knew how to optimally play with Gyro you would realize the difference in performance. You clearly don't, so you don't know how.
    Don't assume it just makes you look like a ass.

You literally have twice the reaction speed with Gyro. No amount of "skill" can make up that gap when someone is playing optimally with it.
    I know what reaction speed you get with Gyro. Doesn't change the fact I don't like using it.

Seems that is a hard concept for you to understand.