https://twitter.com/davidesoliani/st...56215569043456

Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle will be 900p 30fps docked.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Sounds like a Ubisoft resolution and frame rate alright.

This game still looks like ass to me(not talking in a good/bad sense but graphically) so lol... The only thing that looked graphically demanding about this game is that cool story bro cgi trailers they released. In game graphics look worse then SM3DW and that was 720/60 on the Wii U...
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-08-09 at 02:58 AM.

me and my nephew are super excited for rabbids. we beat wind waker last night and started playing mario 64 today. were already at 42 stars. its his first mario.

teaching him how to triple jump was awesome, by the time odyssey comes out he should be a mario pro
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

https://twitter.com/davidesoliani/st...56215569043456

Disappointing to see TBH. The game is turn based so 60 fps is not absolutely crucial, but one would expect atleast 1080p with those visuals.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    me and my nephew are super excited for rabbids. we beat wind waker last night and started playing mario 64 today. were already at 42 stars. its his first mario.

teaching him how to triple jump was awesome, by the time odyssey comes out he should be a mario pro
    But Luigi's Mansion is where its really at!

10+ Year Old Account

Been Squid all along

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

Been Squid all along
    They grow up so fast.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    If Overwatch ever somehow gets on the Switch, they deserve this exclusive character

Exclusive character might be a huge strech, but exclusive, Nintendo themed skins unlocked with Amiibo? 100% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Exclusive character might be a huge strech, but exclusive, Nintendo themed skins unlocked with Amiibo? 100% certain.
    Also highly doubt it.

Not even Sony got anything exclusive with Overwatch, and I mean, look at how many other companies with big online titles they've gotten stuff out of, whether it's exclusives or early releases.

Deleted
    not to mention blizzard confirming that OW won't be comming for the switch since it's not powerful enough to run it, without downgrading the game (which isn't gonna happen since they don't wanna publish games that aren't top-notch)

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    not to mention blizzard confirming that OW won't be comming for the switch since it's not powerful enough to run it, without downgrading the game (which isn't gonna happen since they don't wanna publish games that aren't top-notch)
    They didn't "confirm" it, they just basically put in a polite way that it's not something they're looking into.

As far as I remember, the last thing was Jeff said something like "he loves the Switch, and the possibility is interesting" or something like that, but that they're not doing it at the moment.

There is already a better Overwatch with a less cancerous community on the Switch.

It's called Splatoon.

I dunno why we keep recycling back to port begging for games the Switch isn't getting and doesn't need anyways(not just here, but the entire internet in regards to the Switch). We have gotten to the point where every 3rd party developer has to get their PR guy to write up a statement on why a Switch version isn't happening.

Having Overwatch on the system is as redundant as Sega releasing a 3D Sonic game on it around the same time as Mario comes out. Remember the last time Sega? When you released Lost World right around the same time as 3DW? Oh yea who even remembers Lost World? No one, even though it was an alright game and decent by modern Sonic standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    There is already a better Overwatch with a less cancerous community on the Switch.

It's called Splatoon.

I dunno why we keep recycling back to port begging for games the Switch isn't getting and doesn't need anyways(not just here, but the entire internet in regards to the Switch). We have gotten to the point where every 3rd party developer has to get their PR guy to write up a statement on why a Switch version isn't happening.

Having Overwatch on the system is as redundant as Sega releasing a 3D Sonic game on it around the same time as Mario comes out. Remember the last time Sega? When you released Lost World right around the same time as 3DW? Oh yea who even remembers Lost World? No one, even though it was an alright game and decent by modern Sonic standards.
    Because people are desperate for 3rd party support I guess, in any regards.

There's nothing horribly wrong with ports, and it's better than nothing. (not saying that you're saying it is horribly wrong, but eh)

Not sure I'd consider Splatoon better than Overwatch though, they're a bit too different overall to be comparable I think, I enjoy both for different reasons. And hey, I have Lost World on Steam.

And forgot to keep playing it

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Because people are desperate for 3rd party support I guess, in any regards.

There's nothing horribly wrong with ports, and it's better than nothing. (not saying that you're saying it is horribly wrong, but eh)

Not sure I'd consider Splatoon better than Overwatch though, they're a bit too different overall to be comparable I think, I enjoy both for different reasons. And hey, I have Lost World on Steam.

And forgot to keep playing it
    Splatoon and Overwatch aren't carbon copies of each other but they're both objective based gimmick arena shooters. Splatoon is better at it in every way outside of having character backstories/designs(which I don't really care about when all they're used for it other forms of media and have jack shit to do with the game).

Splatoon has entry level weapons for people who don't typically play shooters and have bad aim just like Overwatch does. Then both also have high end min max weapons, and both require a variety on your team to compete at the highest level. They're pretty damn comparable tbh. Most Nintendo fans will be playing Splatoon instead of Overwatch on their Switch, it would just be a redundant release.

A blizzard game that would actually fill something the Switch is lacking is Diablo 3. It wouldn't have a direct competitor released by the 1st party and would probably be pretty damn successful on the platform. Bonus points for it wouldn't take much to get it running on the Switch as it already ran at 60 fps on the PS3.

Splatoon and Overwatch aren't carbon copies of each other but they're both objective based gimmick arena shooters. Splatoon is better at it in every way outside of having character backstories/designs(which I don't really care about when all they're used for it other forms of media and have jack shit to do with the game).

Splatoon has entry level weapons for people who don't typically play shooters and have bad aim just like Overwatch does. Then both also have high end min max weapons, and both require a variety on your team to compete at the highest level. They're pretty damn comparable tbh. Most Nintendo fans will be playing Splatoon instead of Overwatch on their Switch, it would just be a redundant release.
    I don't want to derail this too hard into a game vs game, but just for clarification, I'm a bit confused as to what you're trying to say when it comes to the weapon aspect.

Yes, there are characters who are better to play if you have bad aim, but that doesn't mean they're always usable for Overwatch. Like, you're not gonna pick a Symmetra that often on attack, despite that she doesn't need to aim. Nor will you have Winston if the other team has a good Reaper. It's not really as simple as just a different weapon that has different support moves, like it is with Splatoon.

A blizzard game that would actually fill something the Switch is lacking is Diablo 3. It wouldn't have a direct competitor released by the 1st party and would probably be pretty damn successful on the platform. Bonus points for it wouldn't take much to get it running on the Switch as it already ran at 60 fps on the PS3.
    Agreed hardcore on this though.

I'd probably buy that in a heartbeat actually, even though I play on PC for D3 already.

https://twitter.com/mochi_wsj/status/895286010275221505

And Apple causes issues for Nintendo again. Japan Display Inc., the company behind the Switch's LED screens, has announced restructuring and is looking for foreign capital after Apple announced it would move toward OLED screens with the iPhone 8.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/supermeatboy/sta...89679943532544

Super Meat Boy Switch port confirmed. Get your dose of EXTREME platforming here.

https://twitter.com/mochi_wsj/status/895286010275221505

And Apple causes issues for Nintendo again. Japan Display Inc., the company behind the Switch's LED screens, has announced restructuring and is looking for foreign capital after Apple announced it would move toward OLED screens with the iPhone 8.
    They already supply apple screens, and will continue to supply Nintendo screens. The issue is their company is in the red and they're looking for more customers to sell their screens to as Nintendo and Apple is not enough to keep them afloat. Let alone when Apple stops using their screens in the near future so they have to both cut back on production and find a new partner besides Apple. This doesn't effect Nintendo at all IMO, unless the company go's belly up then that would be very bad for Nintendo.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-08-09 at 09:47 PM.

so about two years ago my nephew (he was only 4 at the time) broke my golden limited edition zelda wii remote.

i was always salty about it and didnt know exactly why it broke, we were all playing smash bros for wiiu and he smacked the controller while it was in my hand and it just stopped working.

well, apparently wii remotes are super easy to fix because i just unscrewed it, took the insides of another wii motion plus remote, then put it inside my golden zelda one.

now i can use my old goldie, the proper controller, when i play skyward sword
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    well, apparently wii remotes are super easy to fix because i just unscrewed it, took the insides of another wii motion plus remote, then put it inside my golden zelda one.

now i can use my old goldie, the proper controller, when i play skyward sword
    You didn't fix the broken controller. You just put it's shell on a working one.