https://twitter.com/XenobladeJP/stat...07070456864768

Looks like even when wielding the same rare Blade, different Drivers will have different Arts.

In the pictures in the link, Rex and Nia are both using the lightning loli hammer girl, but they only share 1 Art.

- - - Updated - - -

November is going to be hard on the wallet:

https://twitter.com/rocketleague/sta...44836033445888

Rocket League Switch launches November 14th.

10+ Year Old Account
    buy tendo stock now. its currently down. get ready for the christmas stock rush

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    So they only sold just under 3 million more?

Ouch.

I was expecting more personally.
    Well than your expectations were crazy
    This is basically from July 1st to October 1st, it went from 4.7M to 7.3M, currently it has the potential to do better than PS4 FY and that is counting the 2 holiday seasons they had.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    Well than your expectations were crazy
    This is basically from July 1st to October 1st, it went from 4.7M to 7.3M, currently it has the potential to do better than PS4 FY and that is counting the 2 holiday seasons they had.
    Expecting 8-8.5 mil was crazy? Especially considering some of the stock issues had been resolved?

Not really. And why are we comparing to a console that's had it's launch time to one that is still in that window of getting out the door?

Of course it's going to do better than a console that's going on 4 years old and made it's mark already. Once the Switch makes it's mark over time then you can compare and contrast.

Although why you brought in console v console stuff is beyond me. I'd rather not go down that road personally because it's not really constructive.

I was just expecting a little more out of Nintendo.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-10-30 at 09:24 PM.

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Doubling the amount of sales in few months is pretty bold prediction, Christmas or not.
    They will sell 2M this Christmas alone.

Quote Originally Posted by ezgeze View Post
    They will sell 2M this Christmas alone.
    Speculation at best for now.

Expecting 8-8.5 mil was crazy? Especially considering some of the stock issues had been resolved?

Not really. And why are we comparing to a console that's had it's launch time to one that is still in that window of getting out the door?

Of course it's going to do better than a console that's going on 4 years old and made it's mark already. Once the Switch makes it's mark over time then you can compare and contrast.

Although why you brought in console v console stuff is beyond me. I'd rather not go down that road personally because it's not really constructive.

I was just expecting a little more out of Nintendo.
    FY means first year, It is on track to do better than PS4 did in it's first year, as in the PS4s first year.

I am not doing console v console, I am putting the great sales in perspective by comparing them to a different console.
    Last edited by ryanmahaffe; 2017-10-30 at 10:06 PM.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

FY means first year, It is on track to do better than PS4 did in it's first year, as in the PS4s first year.

I am doing console v console, I am putting the great sales in perspective by comparing them to a different console.
    Ah I see. I'm getting both tired and old then.

Well at Gamescom 2014 which isn't one full year they sold 10 million. November would be the first full year and Gamescom is in August. Only other thing I know of is the March 2015 report which is 5 months too late and that states 18.5 million.

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/2524...rpasses-wii-u/

According to that 16 million. That's 2 or so weeks later than the full year. Nintendo would have to sell around just under 9 million units then in less than 5 months give or take. Tall order but if they actually market it and fully sort stock out then doable.

Right now in 7 months they haven't hit half of that number so Christmas is going to have to help them. Because usually after Christmas the sales die down because everyone's got their stuff and whatnot.

Maybe it will outsell another console in it's first year but what matter is how well it does in the long run.

Not denying 7.3 million isn't great either. I was just expecting 8-8.5 as I said. Especially with something like Mario coming out.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-10-30 at 10:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Better first year sales than the ps4? That would surely mean more than doubling their sales already sold. Not likely.

Speculation at best for now.
    No, they will sell 2 mil in November and December in NA alone free as long as stock holds. That isn't even a question. Both the Xbone and PS4 average well over 1 mil sold in both of those months for their entire life spans in the NPD, Switch won't be any different. There won't be any crazy ass 3.8 mil month like the Wii had in Dec 08 but it will still be over a mil in both Nov and Dec.

The real test will be the holiday drop off they should get to 10-11 mil by Jan but it's going to take a very fucking major Feb or March release to get that extra 3 mil push for their prediction. Jan and most of Feb are just dead buying periods. Kirby definitely isn't going to do it, so unless they're sitting on a surprise I would guess 12.5 mil at best by end of FY 2017.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-10-30 at 10:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    CAnt wait to hear about my stocks
    Just a small note, most company's stocks fall during financial reports even when the results are good. What happens is stock shorters immediately sell their stocks since if the financial report is good, more demand for it occurs so they may manage to sell it at a bit higher, granted a lot of people doing this and you'd have way more sellers than buyers which causes it to fall in price. If it's a bad report it's just the usual, just sell cause company is doing badly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Just a small note, most company's stocks fall during financial reports even when the results are good. What happens is stock shorters immediately sell their stocks since if the financial report is good, more demand for it occurs so they may manage to sell it at a bit higher, granted a lot of people doing this and you'd have way more sellers than buyers which causes it to fall in price. If it's a bad report it's just the usual, just sell cause company is doing badly.
    Oh I know. I am gettin ready to buy for the christmas season

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    Rocket League, Rime, Doom, Syrim, Xenoblade and others all before Xmas, yeah.....Nintendo is going to smash the holiday season sales assuming they can keep stock up.
    Last edited by ezgeze; 2017-10-31 at 01:07 AM.

Super Mario Odyssey sold over 2 million copies in 3 days.

Source Nintendo finacial briefing slideshow.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Super Mario Odyssey sold over 2 million copies in 3 days.

Source Nintendo finacial briefing slideshow.
    It's going to be the #1 selling Switch game before the holiday season is over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Picking the Switch up as soon as there's more info on Metroid unless it craps the bed.

Oh and to the guy who said the Switch was going to have a better year then PS4.

Yea no, Sony just updated their forecast to 19 million for the year, compared to Nintendo's 14 mil. Not even in the same ballpark, you greatly underestimate the monster the PS4 is WW where as the Switch is only doing incredibly well in NA and Japan as of right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Oh and to the guy who said the Switch was going to have a better year then PS4.

Yea no, Sony just updated their forecast to 19 million for the year, compared to Nintendo's 14 mil. Not even in the same ballpark, you greatly underestimate the monster the PS4 is WW where as the Switch is only doing incredibly well in NA and Japan as of right now.
    Switch has been demolishing PS4 when you compare their respective first year sales numbers.

I am not doing console v console, I am putting the great sales in perspective by comparing them to a different console.
    FY means fiscal year, which is the accounting year. Usually they do not run Jan-Dec.