http://www.lefigaro.fr/secteur/high-...direct_premium

The Switch sold 911 thousand units in France, beating out Nintendo France's expectations of 800k units sold.

- - - Updated - - -

https://nintendosoup.com/japans-nint...-much-serious/

Japan is having a Switch game, not console, game, shortage in Japan to the point certain first party titles are unable to be ordered by retailers because Nintendo themselves don't have the stock.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/dbgame_official/...22115164532736

DragonBall Xenoverse for Switch sells half a million units worldwide.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/01-11-2018/

- - - Updated - - -

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU REMAKE

- - - Updated - - -

New Pokken fighters.

Aegislash

- - - Updated - - -

Paid

/10char

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Kirby: March 16th!

- - - Updated - - -

DQ Builders demo today!

- - - Updated - - -

Hyrule Warriors definitive!

- - - Updated - - -

Mario Tennis!

- - - Updated - - -

Ys VIII

/10char

- - - Updated - - -

Balloon World multiplayer in Odyssey

- - - Updated - - -

SNK Heroines Tag Team Frenzy.

- - - Updated - - -

DK in Mario + Rabbids story DLC!

- - - Updated - - -

Timed exclusive character in PAYDAY 2.

February 7th.

- - - Updated - - -

FE.

/10char

- - - Updated - - -

Celeste

/10char

- - - Updated - - -

TROPICAL FREEZE PORT

- - - Updated - - -

FUNKY KONG BOARDING MODE

- - - Updated - - -

May 4th!

/10char

- - - Updated - - -

DARK SOULS REMASTER

Is this the Dark Souls of video game remasters?

Stood in the Fire Fixxit the Gnome's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, bois!

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm not gonna lie... for a mini, that thing packs a lot of hype for me, personally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Freeeeee mario update!!!!!!!!!!!!

So whats actually left on the Wii U?

all i can think of is:
    wonderful 101
    #FE
    mario maker
    smash 4
    xenoblade X

and thats all i got. If they get ports they make the Wii U 100% redundant. Has a company ever made their last hardware totally redundant like this outside of handhelds? PS2 playing PS1 games is all i can think of.

I see they are still wasting time with pokken. I don't understand why they think a story mode will bring back Mario tennis, you removed every fun mechanic for a generic playing tennis game.

Dark souls is cool though

- - - Updated - - -

the mario oddsy dlc looks pointless and rofl the pokken dlc, do they think this is smash or something? Fucking over priced.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Shit, i have been hyped about FE ever since the E3 announcement.
    those aesthetics, 10/10

Also can't wait to get hyrule warriors again. gotta love mosou games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty shit Direct to be honest. The only game that was new was Mario Tennis Aces. Everything else was either ports or remasters of existing games or DLC.

Seems like Nintendo is going to have a weak first half, although I'll still get playtime out of my Switch as Owlboy and Hollow Knight are coming soon. Let's hope they kill it at E3.

Also, this isn't specific to Nintendo but it kinda sucks how weak this Spring is in terms of video games. I wasn't expecting an amazing Spring like 2017 but still. I feel like we're going to be overrun with games in the Fall.

Happy to see a Switch version of Hyrule Warriors. Played and beat the WiiU version, including all of the adventure mode maps, but avoided the 3DS version due to the lower graphical quality. Was miffed that the inferior version was receiving so many exclusive updates, but with all of them built into the switch version, I might be able to justify the price tag.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

15+ Year Old Account
    I legally only care about twewy

Stood in the Fire Fixxit the Gnome's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually quite happy with remasters of WiiU titles, as I didn't get the chance to play them the first time around.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I see they are still wasting time with pokken. I don't understand why they think a story mode will bring back Mario tennis, you removed every fun mechanic for a generic playing tennis game.

Dark souls is cool though

- - - Updated - - -

the mario oddsy dlc looks pointless and rofl the pokken dlc, do they think this is smash or something? Fucking over priced.
    Tennis might be great since its being made by the Golden Sun folks. The golf/tennis rpgs on gameboy were actually really great. If people like Golf Story this should be up their alley.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I legally only care about twewy
    I still listen to that soundtrack. More excited for this than more random bullshit in KH3.

Deleted
    I don't look forward to too many remasters, I want new games from nintendo :/. Already got those games. Only thing I'm looking forward now is SMT and the Yoshi Game. Maybe Bayonetta 3.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Tennis might be great since its being made by the Golden Sun folks. The golf/tennis rpgs on gameboy were actually really great. If people like Golf Story this should be up their alley.

- - - Updated - - -

I still listen to that soundtrack. More excited for this than more random bullshit in KH3.
    Actually, did they say fe stuff? I can't watch it yet so if they dis i wanr that too. I played everything else already

10+ Year Old Account
    Me seeing a World Ends With You remaster.

I litteraly gasped.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

so the only thing worth jack is the world ends with you and dark souls. However the first half of 2018 is weak, guess nintendo couldn't keep it up forever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post

- - - Updated - - -

don't matter, just by looking at it you can tell it's the wii u version with a story mode (especially when the WiiU version was like a year ago, why would they make 2 mario tennis games at the same time?). Which is better than the WiiU version in itself but not by much. Unless they bring back star powers and cool courses (not reskins of a basic court) it'll be shit. Which is really what they should have showed off to prove that they can fix things, don't matter though cause switch reddit will buy it up like garbage.

- - - Updated - - -

also the cash grab that is hyrule warriors. Rofl. You released the WiiU version then dlc, then rereleased for the 3ds with new dlc exclusive to the 3ds now it's on the switch. What a cash grab that is
    Last edited by zito; 2018-01-11 at 04:46 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    so the only thing worth jack is the world ends with you and dark souls. However the first half of 2018 is weak, guess nintendo couldn't keep it up forever.

- - - Updated - - -

don't matter, just by looking at it you can tell it's the wii u version with a story mode (especially when the WiiU version was like a year ago, why would they make 2 mario tennis games at the same time?). Which is better than the WiiU version in itself but not by much. Unless they bring back star powers and cool courses (not reskins of a basic court) it'll be shit. Which is really what they should have showed off to prove that they can fix things, don't matter though cause switch reddit will buy it up like garbage.

- - - Updated - - -

also the cash grab that is hyrule warriors. Rofl. You released the WiiU version then dlc, then rereleased for the 3ds with new dlc exclusive to the 3ds now it's on the switch. What a cash grab that is
    To be fair, wii u games sold like shit compared to other systems. They probably want an actual return of investments

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    To be fair, wii u games sold like shit compared to other systems
    and that's fine if they want to bring it on the switch. But lets not pretend some of the wii u games were comeplete shit and that's the reason why it sold poorly, the wii u had a 13mill playerbase, mario tennis being on the wiiu was not the reason it sold poorly, it sold poorly because it was a bare bones mario tennis game and porting a bare bones game to the switch isn't gonna make it sell.

Unless they provide proof that they fixed it besides a story mode that'll probably last 2 hours then it'll go in the trash like the wiiu version.

15+ Year Old Account
    and that's fine if they want to bring it on the switch. But lets not pretend some of the wii u games were comeplete shit and that's the reason why it sold poorly, the wii u had a 13mill playerbase, mario tennis being on the wiiu was not the reason it sold poorly, it sold poorly because it was a bare bones mario tennis game and porting a bare bones game to the switch isn't gonna make it sell.

Unless they provide proof that they fixed it besides a story mode that'll probably last 2 hours then it'll go in the trash like the wiiu version.
    Wii u was a shrodingers console. We'll never know the real reason why it was the biggest flop in modern console history. Maybe the games, maybe not