Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    According to our kill this past Sunday it looks like the balcony adds have about 239k health, BH has about 246m, and the first 2 siegemakers that we killed (fiery, speedy) were 12.5-13m each.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...en&hostility=1

Deleted
    Awesome, thank you very much

We were still behind about that 8 to 10% in phase two, but we started burning lust to see phase 3. Best attempt was 6% on wipe 4, then other lower wipes on 17, 20.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ByRZcd#fight=8

I'd love to keep lust to phase 3 but we seem slow without it. Sometimes we hit the transition when we should with lust, other times we're 20 seconds fast. But when we don't see it we either get overrun by the balconies, or something bad happens.

No clue why we're behind in phase 2. DPS doesn't seem overly different.

Any insight would be awesome as we probably only have Tues/Thurs at him this week as I have an interview Wednesday D:

Deleted
    I'm not sure if saving bloodlust is doing anything meaningful for you guys.

Now, we've killed it 3 times now, but we are not very far ahead in terms of ilevel than you guys. Our average for our last kill was 701.2, you guys are attempting it with 700.9. However in most cases we are either ahead or about equal in terms of transitioning into P3. So bloodlust is most likely being completely wasted in my honest opinion.

You're doing about 10 million more with BL but really you should try to make it up throughout. Can't really judge on it from this but less whoring on siegemakers; melee who leave going a bit later, smarter use of Cooldowns during P2 etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Chewtoy View Post
    We were still behind about that 8 to 10% in phase two, but we started burning lust to see phase 3. Best attempt was 6% on wipe 4, then other lower wipes on 17, 20.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ByRZcd#fight=8

I'd love to keep lust to phase 3 but we seem slow without it. Sometimes we hit the transition when we should with lust, other times we're 20 seconds fast. But when we don't see it we either get overrun by the balconies, or something bad happens.

No clue why we're behind in phase 2. DPS doesn't seem overly different.

Any insight would be awesome as we probably only have Tues/Thurs at him this week as I have an interview Wednesday D:
    Unless you get the 6th tank you are not behind in p2. I end up tanking Reinforced, Explosive, Supercharged in P2 sometimes(we also had the 2nd supercharged come out back a few months ago when we killed BH for the first time).

Long as you do the first 6 smashes/stands correctly and not let adds level up you will be fine.

There is zero advantage to lust in phase 2, if you have issues with phase 2, it's the balconies that aren't done right.

Because there is no reason to wipe in phase 2 until there are too many adds up.

Lust is kind of mandatory in phase 3. I'd be curious to see a phase 3 without lust and how many space they have left.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Deleted
    p3 is actually pretty easy without lust at this point,there are plenty of guilds lusting in p2 just because it fits better(for them) so if it works for you it is doable,but you need a very good p3 execution to kill it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    There is zero advantage to lust in phase 2, if you have issues with phase 2, it's the balconies that aren't done right.

Because there is no reason to wipe in phase 2 until there are too many adds up.

Lust is kind of mandatory in phase 3. I'd be curious to see a phase 3 without lust and how many space they have left.
    Here is a relatively recent video I found. Seems to work. One time we missed a balcony so we thought 'ahh fuck it, just use lust to transition him' and we got him to 0.4% without lust in P3, so its possible, just stupid IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiIQngYntSI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Definitely not. Midwinters first kill was without lust. They managed phase 3 just fine with 690 ilvl. Yes they are midwinter, but still far from mandatory if your debris-soakers etc pull their shit together.

I don't see a reason not to save lust for P3. Is it doable without lust, yes. Harder, but doable. Before P3 there shouldn't be any real need for it. Just as others have stated, as long as your balconies are being handled like they're supposed to be, you shouldn't need it in P2 anyway.